• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Deku Tree

For the PS4 DGAF community, feel free to spam me PMs and I will add people when I have time. Just mention your PSN name and GAF name as well. There are already a few blueberries requesting to join, whose PSN name I do not recognizes..thus they will be rejected unless Gutz or I know.

I won't be responding to your PMs for acceptance into Destiny GAF PS4 Community, but if you PMed me, you are likely already added.
Thanks for the kind words as well.

Thanks for putting this together! It looks super great! And Thanks for inviting me!

noomi

Oh gawd, I don't want to do this Spindle shit again.

I need that ship though, and having another 310 spindle to infuse with would be nice....

Tecnniqe

Banned
The GAF community or the DGAF community :p Either way I just sent you and a few others online invites.

Do these PSN names belong to any one?
hypoetical, Yaser_Tech, Juan_Solo, Ultrajari, ReNeGaDe124, excaliburps, MadMackemUK, Robot_Face, anwaar_viper, Kaversmed, Epcott, CylonLogicBomb, Psy-Espada?

I feel like Ultrajari is familiar...

edit:
Anyways I am off for now, feel free to spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name if you want to join the DGAF PS4 community. If you dont, you will not be accepted.

Invite me :D

Bradach

Random post about life and stuff.

I think I'll reduce my gaming time significantly now and look after real life stuff.
My future is uncertain yet again because the company that I was suppose to work for made a U-turn. Now I risk deportation once again and there is little I can do to prevent that from happening as days pass by.

Best of luck to you, that sounds like a very stressful situation.

Langy

OK, i have 2 hours before i go to work and really want to get this Spindle. Anyone willing to help me out with it please?

Rahvar

I think I'll reduce my gaming time significantly now and look after real life stuff.
My future is uncertain yet again because the company that I was suppose to work for made a U-turn. Now I risk deportation once again and there is little I can do to prevent that from happening as days pass by.

Rough man. Hope you get sorted out

Deku Tree

Good luck nOoblet! Sorry to hear about it. You will land on your feet soon enough!

colinp

Banned

Sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time. Hope it all works out for you. Wish you all the best!

Invite me :D
thought you were already in? anyways just sent it :3

Good luck, hope the best works out for you.

I am actually gone as of now..

GutZ31

Am I in the GAF community? I think I am. I don't know. The Communities list in the Friends menu is empty. When I select the invitation notification again, I can access the community, but both the Now Playing list and the Members list are empty, even after reloading.
If anyone is having trouble accessing Communities, try logging out of your PS4 and logging back in.
This happened early on in th Beta with the influx of users trying to join all at once.

nOoblet16

Best of luck to you, that sounds like a very stressful situation.

Rough man. Hope you get sorted out

Good luck nOoblet! Sorry to hear about it. You will land on your feet soon enough!

Sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time. Hope it all works out for you. Wish you all the best!

Thanks. It felt like everything was perfect, well paying job with visa sponsorship and getting to live in the same city as my girlfriend. Everything was looking bright..until now and this one change will probably fuck everything up.

Tecnniqe

Banned
thought you were already in? anyways just sent it :3

Good luck, hope the best works out for you.

I am actually gone as of now..

I got an invite to DGAF i think, not GAF. Im confused. How do i find the community tab on this thing!?

Thanks. It felt like everything was perfect, well paying job with visa sponsorship and getting to live in the same city as my girlfriend. Everything was looking bright..until now and this one change will probably fuck everything up.
Oh man that sucks, hope you manage to turn it back around.

Zomba13

It's Spindle time again? Anyone groups going I could join? I missed out last time. I'm light level 292 or 293 or something Storm Warlock. PSN ZombaXIII

MrS

Banned
Alot of our team was doing it all for the first time and of course we played from like 12am to 6 or so?

Was fun but long, the next day knocked the whole thing out in 2 hours so totally know where your coming from.
We finished the witches at like 8am if I recall? between 8 and 2:30 I put more hours in, then on Sunday morning I was trying too. Some of the Americans in our group had finished the encounter previously too?

I enjoyed it but it was painful at times. In fairness, I was playing pretty horribly and definitely dragging our team down when it came to jumping puzzles.

Wait. Are you sending invites for the DGAF community (I'm already a member) or the GAF one? I'm confused right now.

haha sorry, should be more specific from now on. I am not sure if I can actually invite people for the GAF community since I am not a mod. I can invite and reject people for the DGAF community since I am a mod for that.

I tried sending Tecnniqe a invite to the GAF community, so if he got in, then members can invite each other for the GAF community.

The GAF community or the DGAF community :p Either way I just sent you and a few others online invites.

Do these PSN names belong to any one?
hypoetical, Yaser_Tech, Juan_Solo, Ultrajari, ReNeGaDe124, excaliburps, MadMackemUK, Robot_Face, anwaar_viper, Kaversmed, Epcott, CylonLogicBomb, Psy-Espada?

I feel like Ultrajari is familiar...

edit:
Anyways I am off for now, feel free to spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name if you want to join the DGAF PS4 community. If you dont, you will not be accepted.

I recognise Jari and robot_face from here. anwaar_viper is drizzys 12yr old nemesis

MrDaravon

That sucks that you can't get the ship once you've gotten your spindle drops, I feel terrible for bogeypop have done like dozens of group carries and he doesn't have it :(

Also I can't believe for the field test weapons majors don't count lol. This Fallen Captain kills one just got way more annoying.

Tecnniqe

Banned
It has begun on the DGAF Community page.

Edit: I tried joining NeoGAF community but it takes me back to homescreen and when i go to Community tab i still only have DGAF. Is there a limit?

Wait. Are you sending invites for the DGAF community (I'm already a member) or the GAF one? I'm confused right now.

I didn't get any invite but I was able to join the DGAF community just by searching for it.

Just sent you both a invite to the GAF community. Let me know...

Just found this thread. If there's a Destiny PS4 community may I have an invite thanks.

PSN: JoJack
Sent.

That sucks that you can't get the ship once you've gotten your spindle drops, I feel terrible for bogeypop have done like dozens of group carries and he doesn't have it :(

Also I can't believe for the field test weapons majors don't count lol. This Fallen Captain kills one just got way more annoying.

Really? They must have changed it seemed to work the last time around, I just farmed the one that spawn outside the Ember Caves.

Nope, have not done that and have no plans of doing that anytime in the future. i can wait another week.

Understandable, I am sure if anything happens it will be all over reddit soon.

Deku Tree

Go to mothyards and kill the captain on the way to skywatch... stand far back and the captain respawns almost instantly... it's really extremely quick to do it that way.

Top Bottom