• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Roussow

I thought the main Destiny thread was the Taken King one specifically, I've mostly been posting there. Someone over there told me to re-post the following comment over here, so here you are:

So I'm at a point where soloing is getting difficult, and matchmaking isn't possible. I'll just drop my PSN ID here: Strivedsoul01 -- I don't have a mic, but I doubt it's really an issue for high end story missions and/or strikes, please, add me if you ever need help in anything.

EL CUCO

I have literally fallen asleep two nights in a row while trying to farm spinmetal for the exotic mats or whatever the fuck they're called. This is the absolute worst
I woke up with the Controller in my hand booted to Orbit with about an hour to squeeze in 10% more ability kills.

Ironic that waking the Hive is what put me to sleep.

Deku Tree

I thought the main Destiny thread was the Taken King one specifically, I've mostly been posting there. Someone over there told me to re-post the following comment over here, so here you are:

So I'm at a point where soloing is getting difficult, and matchmaking isn't possible. I'll just drop my PSN ID here: Strivedsoul01 -- I don't have a mic, but I doubt it's really an issue for high end story missions and/or strikes, please, add me if you ever need help in anything.

Do you have PS+?

Oh shoot Gutz! I just saw that message you sent me about Crucible! Thought it was a message from the Sexy Group Chat so I didn't check it :p

How do you leave group chats?

I will go thro this thread when I get back in from classes in....7 hours and add people...

It would make my life and most likely Gutz's life as well easier, if people can PMs us their PSN name and GAF name :3

Thanks!

okay I am actually turning off my PC now and leaving so I wont be able to response for a little bit :p

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone doing the daily on XB1 for Spindle? I'd like to join in. 294 Titan or Warlock.

Gamertag is VE3TRO

forgrim

Lost to light is the daily? And you can get more black spindles (3x?) all over again? Do they still drop at 310?

you can get them on your alts, and i was told it still drops at 310 (i'm at work)

I will be willing to help when I get back from said work however with gaffers that need spindles (pay it forward, since bogey helped me get mine)

FeD.nL

Finally hit 300 light, without the raid (got some connection issues every time I enter). 1 out of my 3 exotic engrams was 310, used that to infuse my gloves to 306 so now it's time to just farm for exotic engrams and gear up that way.

Guess they'll let higher light items drop from engrams when the hard mode raid arrives?

EL CUCO

Does anyone know if Spindles will still drop for people that already got it last time, if you remove it from your inventory?

Edit: I see your post, Ruthless

Thats fine for me. I'll be on all day so hit me up when your available.

Awesome I'll add you now. I'm a level 295 warlock. I have no idea on what we need to do for the spindle but I'll read a guide beforehand.

A friend told me it's easier to get it with 2 people rather than 3, is this true?

sephi22

Someone please invite me too. sephi22 on PSN. Don't have access to my PS4 but getting a brand spanking new TTK PS4 in a few hours. ^^

So is there a good method to doing the daily to get the black spindle? Last time we always ran out of time when he had about 10% health left, plus the leftover adds.

Mupod

Spindlemania again?

I guess I can get one for my Titan and feed it to the raid shotgun or whatever. I only have 310 fodder for special weapons but I can't find a special weapon worth a damn. Surprisingly looking through this thread I'm seeing no confirmation either way on whether you can get a second one on a character who already did the mission, so...what's up with that?

Didn't get much time to look at my Armsday weapons...I had an Omolon scout rifle with nice-looking stats, Firefly +stability for less range, and something that reloads when I hit low health. Seems like it could be useful. I bet the sheer number of rerolls available to anyone who nolifed gunsmith rep on 3 characters will result in us seeing a lot of these weapons in Iron Banner/Trials but so far my armsday results have been meh.

Spindle Sherpa Group 2 completed without a hitch. D̶u̶e̶b̶r̶i̶t̶h̶i̶l̶ and Firthy are next on the list. I'm going to assume that your GAF names are your PSN names, yes?

EDIT: Seems Duebrithil is offline so Beast-Legacy is up.

Sorry about that, I was at work. Once I get back I'll send you a PM again if you are still up.

Mupod

Okay so I dismantled the test field guns from gunsmith.

Now what? Was i supposed to dismantle before today?

once they are 'maxed out' they have no purpose as the rep is applied at that point. The reason you dismantle them is to get them out of your inventory, that is all.

Shito

Destiny GAF Community is now live.

Please PM me before applying to confirm Gaf status.

Subject must have "Destiny GAF Community"
Gaf name
PSN name

Thank you all for joining.
PM sent!
Thanks to you and iRAWRasaurus for dealing with what must be quite a lot of requests from a lot of people. :)

Would love invite/accept for dgaf, PSN id is thediamondage. I already app'd to both, you can go to your friends list, find people in GAF in it, click on their name, and go to communities on the left side of the screen to see what communities they are in.

as mentioned for spindle kill balls (8 spawn total, 2 at a time) then adds then boss when no adds are up. swords are really useful for the fight too. You want to try to get into the last room with at least 6 mins.

Top Bottom