• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Future

Focus on adds.

In the vid of the sword guy soloing this... He simply went in there and dpsed the boss down immediately ignoring all adds. Then he went around and killed the adds and black spheres.

I feel like that might be good to do since you don't have to worry about the spheres reforming continuously. As long as you can do it fast. Don know if the boss or adds get buffed too much with more players, cuz if so this may not work. Tether or melting point, then shotgun, sword, snipe stagger him down to oblivion I'm thinking.

Failed last week when trying to manage adds and him at the same time. Eventually room just filled up with tons of adds with the boss still alive and throwing endless blind balls. I think our gear sucked though

Bogeypop

Spindle group 3 complete. t̶o̶a̶s̶t̶y̶T̶o̶a̶s̶t̶ and hedera_ are next. Send me a FR, hedera_, or tell me your PSN.

EDIT: toastyToast has already done it, and I don't think anyone from the waiting list is avaiable. Anyone want to join up for Spindle?

Reminder, send me a PM if you'd like to be on the waiting list for a Spindle Run.

Ambitious

Thanks for the second invitation, iRawr. It's loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. I'll be back in half an hour, it's dinner time. And I know exactly what I'm gonna see on my screen by then.

I'm back! Did anyone guess anything different than "loading screen"? How silly.

If anyone is having trouble accessing Communities, try logging out of your PS4 and logging back in.
This happened early on in th Beta with the influx of users trying to join all at once.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try that.

Namikaze1

Dammit. Didn't get it on my Titan. Must be because I kept the one I got on her last week. That one is in the vault. Don't have the others I got on my alts anymore though. I just really need two to infuse their snipers to 310. Well, time to do it on them then.

310 spindle get. Thanks nami and toast.

I have an alt Titan I can use at around 295 if wanted to go again?

So I didn't keep up with the spindle drama before, I should be infusing this into something correct? My 296 1000 yard might be a good candidate.

Tecnniqe

Banned
So, Red Bull e-sports
CQJphAoU8AATEBJ.png:large

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Awesome I'll add you now. I'm a level 295 warlock. I have no idea on what we need to do for the spindle but I'll read a guide beforehand.

A friend told me it's easier to get it with 2 people rather than 3, is this true?

Haven't done it myself but we do the daily as normal until the third door then go off route I believe and up the lift field like we were doing the Taniks strike. I'd thought we would need 3 people since the last room is madness and has a timer.

Can you get three Black Spindles (one for each character) on the same day the mission is a daily or do you have to wait until it becomes a daily again?

E92 M3

Have 2 swords to get - Arc and Solar. Unfortunately, locked out from the Void until Bungie adds another way to obtain it or redo the quest.

Mupod

310 spindle get. Thanks nami and toast.

I have an alt Titan I can use at around 295 if wanted to go again?

So I didn't keep up with the spindle drama before, I should be infusing this into something correct? My 296 1000 yard might be a good candidate.

You should get it as high as you can before infusing. Anything above 300 requires raid drops or 310 exotics. With a few quest items that you probably won't be using as fodder, of course.

Still need to know if I should do it again on my warlock or if it can only be gotten once per character. I infused my original one as soon as they confirmed the 290 nerf.

maomaoIYP

Have 2 swords to get - Arc and Solar. Unfortunately, locked out from the Void until Bungie adds another way to obtain it or redo the quest.

Why are you locked out of void? Do you want to team up and do both swords now? I need all three swords.
PSN feetiemaomao

Strider

Oh so the spindle mission is the daily again... I'm assuming we cant earn it again on the same character as the last time it was a daily right?

Just finished a run with ShinoguTakeruKoeru and Zomba13, they got Spindles, I did not. I guess it's one per character? Or maybe it's because I had another one in my inventory already? Either way, it's pretty lame. Oh well, too tired to try again, maybe later today.

E92 M3

So the spindle patch is hitting today? Dammit I hate being at work. By the time I leave itll be nerfed.

https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/649040569021239296

Spindle, plus I wouldn't be surprised to see the Titan being fixed.

Why are you locked out of void? Do you want to team up and do both swords now? I need all three swords.
PSN feetiemaomao

I'm on Xbox and I accidentally dismantled my first sword - so can't get all three. I did post earlier, that I have noticed items becoming unlocked on their own. It's very strange.

So, is it correct to assume that I'd get another Spindle by doing it again with the same character?

My Titan and Hunter are weak. It's up to the warlock to make things for them.

Shito

I am surprised at the lack of spindle trains being streamed on twitch.
Gonna watch that hedera and shiv one, good thing you are there Bogeypop!
And good thing this is your last one, as I need to be working afterwards... ^^

maomaoIYP

I'm on Xbox and I accidentally dismantled my first sword - so can't get all three. I did post earlier, that I have noticed items becoming unlocked on their own. It's very strange.

Ooof that's rough. Sorry to hear that man. It doesn't appear under abandoned quests I suppose.

Top Bottom