• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Haven't done it myself but we do the daily as normal until the third door then go off route I believe and up the lift field like we were doing the Taniks strike. I'd thought we would need 3 people since the last room is madness and has a timer.

Ah right I was maybe thinking of another quest. i have a guy on my friend's list who said he will join if he's still online later but it shouldn't be too hard to find a 3rd on here or on DestinyLFG.

is there a way to get a good ghost that is not the raid? it never drops in the raid and i haven't gotten a single ghost drop since TTK came out.

i had to buy the 280 ghost and i'm still on that while being almost 300. :/

Oscar

My Nightfall rewards were TLW and Suros Regime, one drop per character.

This one wasn't too difficult. The beginning of SABER last week was a bitch.

deoee

Anyone wants to do
Oryx
in the raid soonish? Let's say in 1 hour?

I know the tactics but it did not work last time!

GutZ31

Alright, everyone that has been added, congratulation on joining!
If you are still waiting for an invite or to be accepted into the Destiny GAF Community, please PM iRAWRasaurus for the time being if you wish to be taken care of in a timely fashion.
I am stepping away for a while, and don't know when I will be back to start clearing names again.
More mods will come as soon as the western world has awoken from its slumber.

So is there a good method to doing the daily to get the black spindle? Last time we always ran out of time when he had about 10% health left, plus the leftover adds.

I did it this morning for the first time and the main thing we did different was be aggressive. You can't hang out in that room at all. You need to be moving about the boss arena. Then orbs, adds, boss. Having a sword is critical as well. Nothing drops the adds faster than swords.

MrDaravon

Time to get my last character at 34 leveled up and through the story stuff, mostly just want to clear out my vault of all the 285+ items I've been stashing for infusion lol.

Daemul

I've just discovered that my post yesterday summoned Luke and spawned a thread on Reddit. Lads, I've made it.
rejoice.png

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
If PSN community invites are going out, I would like one please. PSN is Anoregon.

The Herja-D I got from armsday is beast. 25 headshot damage and I got the perk that increases crit when doing a body shot. Almost max stability on it too so I can get that 4 round burst. A bit tricky but it's basically a 2 burst weapon

PuMa

The Herja-D I got from armsday is beast. 25 headshot damage and I got the perk that increases crit when doing a body shot. Almost max stability on it too so I can get that 4 round burst. A bit tricky but it's basically a 2 burst weapon

Good to hear. I ordered that same one.

deoee

Ok. Who wants to do
O R Y X
in 45 minutes after this post?

I am not experienced so please bring some patience and at best we would need some experienced people who will make this easier!

1)deoee0
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Bogeypop

Alright, Spindle Group 4 complete. I was going to stop, but I have a ton of viewers, so I'll keep going. Revolverson and tearsintherain are next.

EDIT: tearsintherain isn't responding, so I'm taking Beast-Legacy.

Top Bottom