• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

1st Spindle Sherpa of the day complete after some technical issues. Reminder to PM me to get on the Spindle waiting list. maomaoIYP and MrDaravon are next.

Ill be on tonight hoping i can get a sherpa ill be at it till reset if need be fingers crossed i wont have to.

chewydogg

Alright, everyone that has been added, congratulation on joining!
If you are still waiting for an invite or to be accepted into the Destiny GAF Community, please PM iRAWRasaurus for the time being if you wish to be taken care of in a timely fashion.
I am stepping away for a while, and don't know when I will be back to start clearing names again.
More mods will come as soon as the western world has awoken from its slumber.

Is there a way to join a community away from my PS4? I couldn't find anything on the app. Maybe from the website? Do we have to be invited?

X-Frame

What the hell kinda range does the Chaperone have??

Just got one shot from mid range, lord.

It has great range since it's a single slug, and it's range and precision damage is even higher when The Roadborn perk is active, which seems to proc even from primary weapon headshots.

It's a fun and satisfying gun to use but it is somewhat like the No Land Beyond of shotguns.

GlamFM

Banned
There you go...

hgxcUE2.gif

GutZ31

Is there a way to join a community away from my PS4? I couldn't find anything on the app. Maybe from the website? Do we have to be invited?
You can request to join by finding the community on your PS4, but you would still need approval.
As for any other ways of accessing communities; I have not seen any other method to view or interact with communities.

PM a mod for approval when you can be near your PS4.

deoee

Ok. Who wants to do
O R Y X
in 45 minutes after this post?

I am not experienced so please bring some patience and at best we would need some experienced people who will make this easier!

1)deoee0
2)Kojirospath
3)
4)
5)
6)

Some more! gogogo!

So the spindle patch is hitting today? Dammit I hate being at work. By the time I leave itll be nerfed.

https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/649040569021239296

Come on, I just saw the spindle was back and got super exited for one more chance at a 310. Then I saw this post and I'm so deflated. I'm not even going to do that mission for a 390 exotic, I have more than I can use piling up since they bring my overall light down.

chewydogg

You can request to join by finding the community on your PS4, but you would still need approval.
As for any other ways of accessing communities; I have not seen any other method to view or interact with communities.

PM a mod for approval when you can be near your PS4.

Will do, thanks.

Jas

Can you get a 310 Ace of Spades if you are 300?

I'm 299 and a sliver away from 300 and not sure if I should finish the quest for it.

GlamFM

Banned
Come on, I just saw the spindle was back and got super exited for one more chance at a 310. Then I saw this post and I'm so deflated. I'm not even going to do that mission for a 390 exotic, I have more than I can use piling up since they bring my overall light down.

Infuse the 310 Spindle into something useful and buy a new spindle from the vendor.

Entirely worth it.

We finished the witches at like 8am if I recall? between 8 and 2:30 I put more hours in, then on Sunday morning I was trying too. Some of the Americans in our group had finished the encounter previously too?

I enjoyed it but it was painful at times. In fairness, I was playing pretty horribly and definitely dragging our team down when it came to jumping puzzles.

If I wasn't so tired that friday I wouldn't have left you guys at Warpriest. We even managed to almost get him once. But the past 2 weeks of play and RL stuff were catching up to me and I couldn't go on. But we were doing pretty well despite that.

Hopefully we can play again sometime.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
The GAF community or the DGAF community :p Either way I just sent you and a few others online invites.

Do these PSN names belong to any one?
hypoetical, Yaser_Tech, Juan_Solo, Ultrajari, ReNeGaDe124, excaliburps, MadMackemUK, Robot_Face, anwaar_viper, Kaversmed, Epcott, CylonLogicBomb, Psy-Espada?

I feel like Ultrajari is familiar...

edit:
Anyways I am off for now, feel free to spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name if you want to join the DGAF PS4 community. If you dont, you will not be accepted.
I'd already sent a PM! But I'm ultrajari.

So last night I did the raid 2x

Warlock -
310 bond(up from 305)
Shotgun(will use to infuse)
Fusion(see above)
310 Telesto from chest(my third)
No armor :(

Hunter -
Fusion(will use to infuse)
303 Cloak(I used to infused my 300 to 303 because it had better stats)
A second MG
No Armor :(

Titan -
SAVED HIM FOR SAT W E T M O N K E Y B O Y Z run :)

When I get my warlock helmet I will actually believe smart loot works.

I've had all the raid weapons except the sniper rifle drop now. I've also had the ghost drom 4x times.

Now my lock can be 304, and my Hunter and Titan float around 299 and go 300+ when I swap weapons.

I will grab my last two exotic swords tonight, my titan exotic AR quest, and help IRL buddies get spindle.

Also, Mayhem is perfect for completing your subclass PVP stuff! My sunsinger is done now. Got the emblem. I will probably do stormcaller this week too!

Tecnniqe

Banned
So last night I did the raid 2x

Warlock -
310 bond(up from 305)
Shotgun(will use to infuse)
Fusion(see above)
310 Telesto from chest(my third)
No armor :(

Hunter -
Fusion(will use to infuse)
303 Cloak(I used to infused my 300 to 303 because it had better stats)
A second MG
No Armor :(

Titan -
SAVED HIM FOR SAT W E T M O N K E Y B O Y Z run :)

When I get my warlock helmet I will actually believe smart loot works.

I've had all the raid weapons except the sniper rifle drop now. I've also had the ghost drom 4x times.

Now my lock can be 304, and my Hunter and Titan float around 299 and go 300+ when I swap weapons.

I will grab my last two exotic swords tonight, my titan exotic AR quest, and help IRL buddies get spindle.

Also, Mayhem is perfect for completing your subclass PVP stuff! My sunsinger is done now. Got the emblem. I will probably do stormcaller this week too!

W E T M O N K E Y T E A M B O Y Z H Y P E

Mupod

It's LFG for destiny basically. It's what everyone wants. Not having to go on a site.

now this is interesting - odd how I haven't heard anything about it until today. The SEXY chat solved part of my problem with the game in a very rudimentary fashion but a way to easily post up and find groups without spamming threads will be nice.

I miss Unreal Tournament. PvP in UT was so much more fun than in Destiny.

as a big UT fan I'm as confused as anyone that I actually enjoy Destiny PVP. I think the total lack of anything resembling balance and constant bullshit is actually the reason I manage to have fun with it. It's hard to take seriously whereas in UT if you suck it's all your fault.

MrS

Banned
Alright, Spindle Group 4 complete. I was going to stop, but I have a ton of viewers, so I'll keep going. Revolverson and tearsintherain are next.

EDIT: tearsintherain isn't responding, so I'm taking Beast-Legacy.
You doing this all day Bogey? I will send you a message later if so. I'm not done with work for like another 4 hours. 302 Titan, down for some hammertime

deoee

New page hype!

Ok. Who wants to do
O R Y X
soonish after this post?

I am not experienced so please bring some patience and at best we would need some experienced people who will make this easier!

1)deoee0
2)Kojirospath
3)ultrajari
4)
5)
6)

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
New page hype!

Ok. Who wants to do
O R Y X
soonish after this post?

1)deoee0
2)Kojirospath
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'm in! PSN: ultrajari

Right now I'm just helping a friend finish off their Exotic Arc sword quest, anyone else with an exotic sword quest wanna jump in? Add me on PSN if you want in.

Top Bottom