• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

sajj316

I'll need to run sunless cell strike three times for the sword quest. I hope it won't be a PITA to do it.

I'll need to run it once tonight if you're up for it. It'll be later though .. say 9 PM EST. If you can't and anyone else is up for it, just PM me or send me a friend request with a message of exotic sword.

EDIT: Why must I be at work with all this cool stuff going on. I need a PS4 at work.

Wait..is it every black spindle becoming 290 even previously dropped 310 black spindles? Or only future black spindle drops being 290. Just wondering if I should infuse my 310 black spindle now before I leave for classes..

P.s
If you are still waiting for an invite or to be accepted into the Destiny GAF Community, please spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name :3
I am will be away from my PS4 for a few hours due to classes, but have time in classes to check the thread.

LiK

Wait..is it every black spindle becoming 290 even previously dropped 310 black spindles? Or only future black spindle drops being 290. Just wondering if I should infuse my 310 black spindle now before I leave for classes..

I think it's a universal nerf unless you infused it to 310

Strider

RIP Spindle

In other news Ace of Spades will be mine hopefuilly by the end of this play session...

giphy1.gif

I think all spindles are getting nerfed no matter if you infused it or not. If you used Spindle to infuse other weapons those will remain the same tho.

To be safe, I would. We speculate it'll be 290 Dropped Spindles and 280 Vendor Spindles.

I have a 307 1000 Yard Stare and it's a beast. I want a 2nd spindle so I can get it to 310 :p

(I have work in 54 minutes and it takes 30 minutes to drive to work -_-)

Risk or no risk... that's the question.

I want in the commuity, GutZ!

Also, Spindle mission again today? Can you get it again on same char as a few days ago?

Unfortunately not.

Another spindle question: Any idea if the ship from the mission can drop after you have finished it on a character? I've finished it on all 3 characters both times and haven't got the ship.

Vitor711

UndoneBahamut on PSN - desperately looking for people to do Nightfalls with. Never done much co-op outside of strikes and even the Heroic ones (especially some added in the DLC) are getting rough with randoms.

Light level 288.

MrDaravon

I think (could be wrong) that we got follow-up clarification that it's going to be across the board, so any spindle of any value is going to be taken down to 290. The original post did also state that they wouldn't be rolling back or do anything if you infused it to other weapons. I think people are hoping for a loophole that doesn't exist. Impossible to say for sure, but personally I'd put the resources into getting something else up to 310 instead.

Is the spindle patch hitting in 40 minutes?

10 AM Pacific, so 3 hours and 40 minutes from now.

OkayRene

Same time this Sat brotha :) My Titan is ready.

Random question to all DGAF PvPers...what does everyone like right now that's not a Vanilla gun or an exotic?

Is the FWC pulse worth it? What about the Apple of Discord?

Can we actually go a little later? Like 2 hours later than last weekend? I had to set my alarm to raid on a Saturday. lololol

j-wood

I requested to join the Destiny GAF community on PS4! It actually showed up as a suggested one. My PSN is the same as my gaf name

Tsosie

Just got in Gaf for the first time today. Is it still possible to get into the Gaf Destiny Community? PSN - Zekebaker . What do I need to do?

LiK

RIP Spindle

In other news Ace of Spades will be mine hopefuilly by the end of this play session...

giphy1.gif

I think all spindles are getting nerfed no matter if you infused it or not. If you used Spindle to infuse other weapons those will remain the same tho.

I think (could be wrong) that we got follow-up clarification that it's going to be across the board, so any spindle of any value is going to be taken down to 290. The original post did also state that they wouldn't be rolling back or do anything if you infused it to other weapons. I think people are hoping for a loophole that doesn't exist. Impossible to say for sure, but personally I'd put the resources into getting something else up to 310 instead.

10 AM Pacific, so 3 hours and 40 minutes from now.

so basically use the 310 Spindle to infuse into something else before nerf.

Just got in Gaf for the first time today. Is it still possible to get into the Gaf Destiny Community? PSN - Zekebaker . What do I need to do?

alright. how do I get into this community thing.

Posting for the new page.

If you are still waiting for an invite or to be accepted into the Destiny GAF Community, please spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name :3

Or you can PM Gutz whenever he is on.

I am will be away from my PS4 for a few hours due to classes, but have time in classes to check the thread.

edit: quickly glace at the waiting list and accepted people who I remember at the top of my head. Will go tho the thread and PMs when I have time after classes.

That's sooooo Bungie of them to nerf it the day they are making it available again.

It's a shame, because I really think the 310 part made it worth it. I won't revisit that encounter until I'm over leveled if it's for another 290 exotic. I'll most likely have my exotic sword taking the slot, and I still have to infuse my 290 Telesto. Without 310, I'm in no hurry at all after beating my head against it for 4 hours last week.

RexNovis

Banned
Spindle Group 5 complete. RexNovis and Kyofu are next.

I love it, thanks! I especially love how smug Papyrus looks. I made an avatar change at the best possible time. Gonna have to add it to my Twitch info later today.

Thanks so much! What PSN am I joining on?

Top Bottom