• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Tsosie

Posting for the new page.

If you are still waiting for an invite or to be accepted into the Destiny GAF Community, please spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name :3

Or you can PM Gutz whenever he is on.

I am will be away from my PS4 for a few hours due to classes, but have time in classes to check the thread.

Thanks, sent a PM

Afrocious

Lost to Light is the daily again? Cool. Black Spindle only drops once per character right?

Regardless, I can help folks get it when I'm off from work.

E92 M3

It's still kinda unfortunate that RNG dictates the higher levels. I've been getting categorically screwed over with low 300 gear drops from the raid (if I get any at all). I know Luke said that it doesn't really matter in the 300s, but if heroic is 320 than I'd be fucked. If it's 310, then everything will be ok.

MrDaravon

so basically use the 310 Spindle to infuse into something else before nerf.

Yes. Additionally right now Black Spindle blueprints out of the exotic shop are pulling out at 300 instead of 280, so you can also keep pulling 300s out to get any other specials you have up to 300.

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
Black Spindle day, again?

Oh man, stop reminding me that I won't get this weapon. My usual fireteam just CAN'T manage to get this done.

Afrocious

It's still kinda unfortunate that RNG dictates the higher levels. I've been getting categorically screwed over with low 300 gear drops from the raid (if I get any at all). I know Luke said that it doesn't really matter in the 300s, but if heroic is 320 than I'd be fucked. If it's 310, then everything will be ok.

I imagine whatever the recommended level is for KF Hard, Bungie will give us an easier way to reach that level.

Besides, I'm thinking HM will be 300 or 305 or something.

Black Spindle day, again?

Oh man, stop reminding me that I won't get this weapon. My usual fireteam just CAN'T manage to get this done.

Solo it if you have solar weapons. Sunsinger Warlocks are going to have the best time with Fireborn.

forgrim

Yes. Additionally right now Black Spindle blueprints out of the exotic shop are pulling out at 300 instead of 280, so you can also keep pulling 300s out to get any other specials you have up to 300.

gd it i wish i could infuse but i'm at work and cannot get home

E92 M3

Its surreal to me how few many people here are playing xbox one ver

Anybody on xbox one want to help a gaffer out with black spindle? :)

There are many of us actually! Right now I'm at work, but you can add me: Trance Addix.

Secondly, join the Bad to Xbone group on Bnet. It's quite active.

I imagine whatever the recommended level is for KF Hard, Bungie will give us an easier way to reach that level.

Besides, I'm thinking HM will be 300 or 305 or something.

Solo it if you have solar weapons. Sunsinger Warlocks are going to have the best time with Fireborn.

If that's the case, it would make sense with Bungie's current philosophy. If they make it higher, than it will be #forever303 again.

deoee

Ok my two Raid boys:

I'm gonna send out the invites right now and fill the spots up with Destinylfg members.
If anyone is interested:

still lf3m for last raid boss.

radiohead1

Neo Member
Morning! So I need to do the last part of the exotic sword quest (solar) or try for the Spindle. Does anybody need either of those (or both if we're quick)! PSN = dorssom.

coy

I wish I had more special weapons that needed infusing if the Spindle is seeing its nerf today. I used the 310 version on either Telesto or 1000 Yard Stare and 2 other 300s on other non-solar snipers, but nothing else semmed worthwhile to infuse.

I still want the ship, too. And Boogey, you're a good dude for helping the community again. Glad there was a calling after the countless ROC strikes.

maomaoIYP

Today is probably the best loot day of my entire Destiny career:
In a single day:
7 armsday legendaries
Darkblade helm
Tlaloc
Fabian strategy
3 exotic swords
Black Spindle

Big thanks to everyone that helped make it happen, it truly is fucking Christmas for me.

PuMa

Same time this Sat brotha :) My Titan is ready.

Random question to all DGAF PvPers...what does everyone like right now that's not a Vanilla gun or an exotic?

Is the FWC pulse worth it? What about the Apple of Discord?

FWC pulse is very good, but not better than the Messenger. I can still kill quicker with Messenger.

MadmanUK

How long does the new raid take to complete? After listening to the latest bombcast I don't know if I'll have that sort of time in a single session.

Nuszka

So it seems like a new patch is underway, no access to ps4 until later this evening. Bye 310 spindle, was nice knowing you.

X-Frame

I hope this week I am blessed with new raid weapons!

I really want the
sniper and/or the machine gun. Already have the scout, pulse and shotgun.

Top Bottom