• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Navy Bean

Sometimes this game...

Completed the raid up to the Daughters: 4 main encounters, 3 "hidden" chests, all I got was useless mouldering shards. Each damn time. Bungie pls.

Bloodsent

What is everyone dumping their 310 Spindle infusion into? Trying to decide if I should go up to 310 with my 1000 Yard Stare or something else....already have a 310 Telesto...

Strider

What is everyone dumping their 310 Spindle infusion into? Trying to decide if I should go up to 310 with my 1000 Yard Stare or something else....already have a 310 Telesto...

1000 Yard stare.

The Spindle nerf isn't really goning to effect me at all as I was using it. No reason to use my exotic slot in special when I have a solar legendary sniper that's this good.

E92 M3

I feel the patch today is for the sunbreaker hammer exploit fix, not the spindle fix. Guess we'll find out.

That's what I am thinking. That glitch is causing massive problems to the balance of the game.

Mario%2BAll%2BStar-1.png

Wallach

I feel the patch today is for the sunbreaker hammer exploit fix, not the spindle fix. Guess we'll find out.

The Spindle thing ultimately isn't the kind of fix that should take a ton of engineering time, so I expect it to be in this patch. The hammer thing I'd say is 50/50 depending on how early they got wind of it and how touchy it is to address.

Good lord, would that be a first? Game breaking patch before loot patch? The Bungie love would pour through this thread.

I don't see it happening, but I challenge them to prove me wrong.

Spindle Group 5 complete. RexNovis and Kyofu are next.

I love it, thanks! I especially love how smug Papyrus looks. I made an avatar change at the best possible time. Gonna have to add it to my Twitch info later today.

Can you take me through when you get a chance?

I'm on your friends list already

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh. Just 150 rep points away from Ace of Spades. :(

I need #4 to drop for my Hunter dammit. I need those 200 rep points.

Same goes for my hunter as well. I've been farming for one of those FRs for the last couple of days just praying for it. Hopped on my other characters for bounties yesterday and they BOTH got one to drop.

Trickster

It's difficult as hell man :( I think we need someone with a bubble and helm, not to mention a sword.

Bubble is not good for the spindle mission. Better go go sunbreaker and blow shit up.

You simply have to focus the right targets and stay alive while doing it.

Ball > adds > boss

Looking forward to weekend. Gotta finish oryx on my hunter and now my Titan is ready to go for a full run at 295 with a 306 suros and 308 1000 yard stare. Should be good times.

Worthy of some beers to go along with it I think!

Wallach

Bubble is not good for the spindle mission. Better go go sunbreaker and blow shit up.

You simply have to focus the right targets and stay alive while doing it.

Ball > adds > boss

Agreed. The key to the final room isn't really all that different to the rooms before it; high aggression on the blights and the adds with priority (captains -> centurions -> psions). The boss ultimately is not that threatening, nor does he have tons of health, but if you're constantly pinned in the hallway and can't get line of sight on him they'll grind you down time-wise.

Afrocious

I had to restart my Playstation so it could download 3.0 correctly. Rest mode is worthless

It truly is. I left mine on Rest Mode and I expect to have to download everything when I return from work. You know, not already having it downloaded since that's the whole point of Rest Mode :(

Wait, the spindle daily is back? Time to set another record of not acquiring it after many attenmpts:D.

Edit: also need to tackle all three sword quests

Top Bottom