• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

EL CUCO

Last time Bungie said there was a patch on the way, everybody said Rip 310 Spindle and infused them for nothing. I'm gonna just wait it out. If I lost it, I lost it. At this point I've been getting so much fodder from the Raid that I should have it back at 310 in no time.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So sad 3.0 seemed to break my PS4. I can't play more than 3 minutes before my PS4 just shuts off since the update. Don't even know how to begin to try to fix.

Bubble is not good for the spindle mission. Better go go sunbreaker and blow shit up.

You simply have to focus the right targets and stay alive while doing it.

Ball > adds > boss

We found it easier to do boss --> adds/ball

Basically just popped a bubble outside the main entrance and went in and out tagging the boss. (and dealt with some adds if they got in our face)

once boss was dead we went to town on adds and crap.

ITxutWb.gif

Get rekt Taniks

Arrrammis

Anyone care to explain the Black Spindle nerf to me? I heard its back today?
They accidentally made the black spindle drop at 310 attack instead of 290, as well as the kiosk giving 300 version instead of 280. So, they're dropping the attack of all un-infused black spindles by 20 attack, from what I understand. If you got a black spindle up to 310 or something like that by infusion, you won't be affected.

Really, not a big deal, not sure why everyone is calling it a nerf.

Looking for two more for a ship / black spindle run. I've sherpa'd a number of groups through in my hunt for the ship before learning the drop is only once per character, forever. I'm 0 and 2, warlock on deck. Will I strike out and curse Bungie for the rng locking me out of a drop for all time? Will I get lucky and finally breathe a sigh of spacefaring relief? Come find out! (and get your own spindle and ship!)

Wallach

Last time Bungie said there was a patch on the way, everybody said Rip 310 Spindle and infused them for nothing. I'm gonna just wait it out. If I lost it, I lost it. At this point I've been getting so much fodder from the Raid that I should have it back at 310 in no time.

I wouldn't really say for nothing. We already know they are going to drop all Spindles to 290, when it happens is all that isn't known. Infusing it early just means you have a 300 Spindle instead of a 310 until that happens; waiting too long means you lose a 310 attack weapon permanently.

Mine downloaded in rest mode just fine.

It truly is. I left mine on Rest Mode and I expect to have to download everything when I return from work. You know, not already having it downloaded since that's the whole point of Rest Mode :(

I do have to agree with that. Rest mode is bogus.

Mines downloaded fine and I haven't used the PS4 for 2 months lol.

Haha 2/5! I turned it on and the update had an error. Once I restarted it worked fine. But yea not a single destiny patch updates on rest mode either.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Starting a Fresh Raid! We will be going all the way. If I don't get a ghost I'm going to cry. Please have a mic and be ready to use it. Experience not required but you must be ready and able to listen to instructions and execute. Make sure you're geared appropriately to be downing the last boss, and make sure you have any potentially necessary consumables on hand. Should be a smooth, fun run! Please copy and paste the list with your PS4 gamertag added if you'd like to come.

Group forming in 15 minutes.

1. Crophonso
2. Tastypwnwhich

LTWood12

Spindle is back?! Oh fuck me I won't be able to think about anything else today. As someone who was heartbroken last week, could I get a couple of pros to show me through it around 12:45 Eastern today (right after lunch)?

Starting a Fresh Raid! We will be going all the way. If I don't get a ghost I'm going to cry. Please have a mic and be ready to use it. Experience not required but you must be ready and able to listen to instructions and execute. Make sure you're geared appropriately to be downing the last boss, and make sure you have any potentially necessary consumables on hand. Should be a smooth, fun run! Please copy and paste the list with your PS4 gamertag added if you'd like to come.

Group forming in 15 minutes.

1. Crophonso
2. Tastypwnwhich

I'll join you

phen0m24

Spindle is back?! Oh fuck me I won't be able to think about anything else today. As someone who was heartbroken last week, could I get a couple of pros to show me through it around 12:45 Eastern today (right after lunch)?

Stuck at work looking in

Enjoy your spindles, boys and girls

I'm trying to get a run together for my last chance at ship. I wouldn't mind waiting until then if you need a hand.

lt519

Hey LT, if I'm on give me a shout and I can try to help. I should be home from work by then.

EL CUCO

I wouldn't really say for nothing. We already know they are going to drop all Spindles to 290, when it happens is all that isn't known. Infusing it early just means you have a 300 Spindle instead of a 310 until that happens; waiting too long means you lose a 310 attack weapon permanently.
I wonder how Spindles that got infused with other Spindles will be handled.

Top Bottom