• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Try a hard reset?

Gonna try that and messing around with the safe mode options when I get home. Pretty annoying! I also have a spare HD at home. Might try just installing that. I thought it was a dead HD but it seems to be related to the new update.

Bogeypop

I think that was Spindle Group 5? Gonna go sleep now... Send me a PM if you want to get on the Spindle waiting list... I'll see you in a few hours... Zzz.

Wallach

I wonder how Spindles that got infused with other Spindles will be handled.

I'm pretty confident that they will still get lowered. My guess is they figure the only reason someone would bother infusing a 300 Spindle when it drops at 310 is to try and dodge the fix, so they probably don't care that you'd catch it worse.

Starting a Fresh Raid! We will be going all the way. If I don't get a ghost I'm going to cry. Please have a mic and be ready to use it. Experience not required but you must be ready and able to listen to instructions and execute. Make sure you're geared appropriately to be downing the last boss, and make sure you have any potentially necessary consumables on hand. Should be a smooth, fun run! Please copy and paste the list with your PS4 gamertag added if you'd like to come.

Group forming in 15 minutes.

1. Crophonso
2. Tastypwnwhich

I'll go!

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Will be my first time, 292-3 light

Jas

Starting a Fresh Raid! We will be going all the way. If I don't get a ghost I'm going to cry. Please have a mic and be ready to use it. Experience not required but you must be ready and able to listen to instructions and execute. Make sure you're geared appropriately to be downing the last boss, and make sure you have any potentially necessary consumables on hand. Should be a smooth, fun run! Please copy and paste the list with your PS4 gamertag added if you'd like to come.

1. Crophonso
2. Tastypwnwhich

I can join, PSN is ejas.

I joined (and was accepted) into the Dgaf ps4 community, but it doesn't show up in my list of joined communities, and no longer appears in any list. Is this normal? Does it just take a while to process?

E92 M3

You have to get the killing blow on the knight.

So, if you're doing 2 sword quests on the same character, you will have to kill 2 knights then boss within 30 seconds.

So if the 3 people have the same sword, then 2 are screwed over? That doesn't seem right...

1. Crophonso
2. Tastypwnwhich

My PSN is Jignxs btw

So if the 3 people have the same sword, then 2 are screwed over? That doesn't seem right...

No, assist will count as well, make sure you mark the quest so you can see if it counted using the ghost. If not, wipe and try again.

Have heard of 1 of 3 players not getting it to count, so not 100% sure how it works. Killing blow is safest bet.

Kyne

that doesn't sound right. I'm sure you just need to damage the knight (which ultimately leads to his death one way or another) and then kill the boss within the 30 seconds.

can someone who's gotten the exotic swords chime in?

edit: DeathJr clarified.

Anastasis

Best shotgun for PvE currently? Any suggestions on perks and base stats? I have a ton of legendaries and need to start settling on a solid one. Thanks!

GutZ31

I joined (and was accepted) into the Dgaf ps4 community, but it doesn't show up in my list of joined communities, and no longer appears in any list. Is this normal? Does it just take a while to process?
Try logging off, and back on to your PS4. Early Beta Communities were stressed much less than this, and had worse issues.

E92 M3

No, assist will count as well, make sure you mark the quest so you can see if it counted using the ghost. If not, wipe and try again.

Have heard of 1 of 3 players not getting it to count, so not 100% sure how it works. Killing blow is safest bet.

that doesn't sound right. I'm sure you just need to damage the knight (which ultimately leads to his death one way or another) and then kill the boss within the 30 seconds.

edit: DeathJr clarified.

Can't wait to find out, guys >.>

You can share credit. When I got my raze lighter, so did someone else in my group. We both hit the knight in question, but obviously both of us couldn't have gotten the killing blow.

Strider

Anyone wanna join me inthe strike playlist? My randoims quit so you can just hop in.

PSN Tstrider

Edit: nvrmind on just hopping in matchmaking filled it up

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I have 41 fragments

Sky burner
Agnoarch rune
Tier 2&3 CoO

And the calcified fragment tracker says those are the only ones left for me (4). So how is it people have had enough fragments since week 1&2 when I need to rely on THIS weeks tier 3 to finish? I have the first two weeks of tier 3 fragments. Are the ones you find in dreadnaught chests extras?

LordofPwn

Has the patch notes dropped yet?

Did 2 raid clears last night in less than 3 hours, got a 310 thunderlord and that's about it. got 305 arms for my hunter but i had already infused ones i had to 306, will probably keep the 305, and give the 306 to my warlock to get his gloves above 300.

Yea thats the plan but its not like it wont take hours. There are so many possible drops besides handcannons...

Just dismantle a legendary HC from before TTK if you have one laying around. I had like two extra Word of Crota's and just dismantled those. They each count as 5 rares, so you only need to dismantle two.

Top Bottom