• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Just updated to 3.00. Communities is such a cool looking feature! Requested to join DGaf. This is a very welcome addition to PSN. Anything cool happening in Destiny today? No sleeper for hitting gunsmith rank 5 no?

Homeboyd

I have 41 fragments

Sky burner
Agnoarch rune
Tier 2&3 CoO

And the calcified fragment tracker says those are the only ones left for me (4). So how is it people have had enough fragments since week 1&2 when I need to rely on THIS weeks tier 3 to finish? I have the first two weeks of tier 3 fragments. Are the ones you find in dreadnaught chests extras?
Do you have any alts?

Namikaze1

If it's the spindle patch that's dropping today, I at least have weapons to infuse a new spindle back to 310. Already infused my last 310 spindle to stillpiercer. Now I have a 310 legendary void sniper and a 310 legendary solar sniper. Need an arc sniper.

My Titan and Warlock can use the 310 Telesto for void burn Nightfalls.

LTWood12

Assuming I get a 310 Black Spindle today, my weight light level will be 299.94. Will the game round it up or no?

edit: oh fuck they're patching it today? hope I get it done pre-patch and can infuse a 300 one.

Try logging off, and back on to your PS4. Early Beta Communities were stressed much less than this, and had worse issues.
No luck. The lists I can usually see aren't coming up right either...psn just getting hammered I guess. I'll have another go at the relogging business in a while.

So should I infuse a 300 spindle with the 310 in order to keep a higher spindle?

Definitely NOT. If they nerf spindles they are going to set them ALL to 290, infusing one with another won't help.

Either they will do nothing except make new drops 290, or they will set all spindles in existence to 290. Its your call what you think bungie is gonna do.

Homeboyd

Yeah I considered that but there's no reliable way to check if I got them on my Alts before getting them on my main except to go through them all on my main again. ={ is that the only reasonable explanation?
Yep and rest assured that's what it is.

Same thing happened to me. I had to go down the list one by one until I found the fragment on my main that I had picked up on my alt somewhere along the way. Btw, you should be at 47 today.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Definitely NOT. If they nerf spindles they are going to set them ALL to 290, infusing one with another won't help.

Either they will do nothing except make new drops 290, or they will set all spindles in existence to 290. Its your call what you think bungie is gonna do.

Since the fix is so easy, I'm beginning to think they will never fix the 310 spindle bug.

If it's the spindle patch that's dropping today, I at least have weapons to infuse a new spindle back to 310. Already infused my last 310 spindle to stillpiercer. Now I have a 310 legendary void sniper and a 310 legendary solar sniper. Need an arc sniper.

My Titan and Warlock can use the 310 Telesto for void burn Nightfalls.

Do you like the Stillpiercer for PVE? PVP? Both? I have mine at 290 and I have some raid fusions I am not going to use(that charge rate)

Dante316

Same thing happened to me. I had to go down the list one by one until I found the fragment on my main that I had picked up on my alt somewhere along the way. Btw, you should be at 47 today.

Those things are shared o.o, meh, hopefully I didn't get too many on my alt

Can the final exotic sword step reasonably be done solo? It's the one where u have to kill Darkblade + his buddy w/i 30 seconds.

I would say so

Jump around a lot and focus on Darkblade until he gets low health. Smoke the knight and the darkblade and done

Its mostly just not dying. I imagine its a lot more forgiving for a sunsinger

EloquentM

aka Mannny

So the only ones missing are two from tier 3?
If so how do I access these ones

XLIIII End of Failed Timeline
XLIV: strict proof eternal
XLV: I'd shut them all in cells.

Navy Bean

The strike has matchmaking and doing it completely solo is probably possible, but will be tough.

Didn't realize it had matchmaking...sweet, what could possibly go wrong lol?

I just hate bugging people to help me do quests when they get nothing out of it.

Ok thanks! Bought a 300, will probably infuse my 310 into stillpiecer since my primary main is an exotic at the moment

Kyne

Just updated to 3.00. Communities is such a cool looking feature! Requested to join DGaf. This is a very welcome addition to PSN. Anything cool happening in Destiny today? No sleeper for hitting gunsmith rank 5 no?

Rank 5 provides the intro to the
The First Curse Handcannon.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Rank 5 provides the intro to the
The First Curse Handcannon.
Sweet! I want it

Still a ways off from Rank 5. This game will keep me busy for a while, damn.

Gonna be nightmarish when the gw2 expansion comes out next month. lol

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I just hate bugging people to help me do quests when they get nothing out of it.

Many folks here would readily help you out (because we've all be there and have needed help). Besides, it's still fun to shoot shit in Destiny, so it's not like it's some painful experience we have to endure to help someone out :)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So the only ones missing are two from tier 3?
If so how do I access these ones

XLIIII End of Failed Timeline
XLIV: strict proof eternal
XLV: I'd shut them all in cells.

Reposting for a new page if these ones are missing plus the 2 other tier three yet to be put up that's 45. This is why I'm confused on people already having malice

Need a certain tier 2 coo to drop for my last calcified fragment. I never get the bosses I need. Did 4 of them this morning.

If you start a CoO encounter and doesn't have the bosses you need just leave the area and let it cancel. It doesn't use the rune if it cancels or fails and you can try again until you get the bosses you need.

I hesitated on 2 spindle quests and raid. If the spindle isn't patched when I get off of work, I'm down to do it again.

I'd just use it to infuse my 307 1000 Yard Stare to 310.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Stop hating it, lol

Everyone here has needed that help before and will need it again. If it helps, look at it as incentive for you to do the same when you see someone else asking for it in the future. :)

I have 0 motivation to work today. ZERO!

I want to get 1 char raid ready on xbox. If anyone wants to carry me through heroic daily on XB1 later, let me know :D

Just trying to farm legendary marks via dailies so I can get 280 gear. Currently at like 210 light. Although I think I might want to get a 1000 yard stare first or a 280 ghost first... hmmm

Navy Bean

I hesitated on 2 spindle quests and raid. If the spindle isn't patched when I get off of work, I'm down to do it again.

I'd just use it to infuse my 307 1000 Yard Stare to 310.

1000 Yard Stare is my favorite PvE sniper in the game. Void, Guerilla Fighter, Explosive rounds, Mulligan with the ViewTac SLH20. Thing is an absolute beast.

Top Bottom