• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Reposting for a new page if these ones are missing plus the 2 other tier three yet to be put up that's 45. This is why I'm confused on people already having malice
No one knows how to get the last three. Some on Reddit are speculating they're tied to the three King's Fall challenges listed on Bungie's website.

jimboton

Sorry if this has been asked before but... How far do I need to take my first exotic sword quest in order to skip the first couple steps of the other two? The whole quest? Or only up to the Ecthar fight?

Fragments are account wide correct? It would be stupid if they weren't treated like ghosts.

Also has anyone completed all of the quests for their main before moving on to their alts?

Fragments are account wide correct? It would be stupid if they weren't treated like ghosts.

Also has anyone completed all of the quests for their main before moving on to their alts?
Fragments are not account wide, they are character specific like Golden Chests. That's why it screws you up if you pick up on a few on one character and a few on the other. Then you have no way to track who has what.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
No need to be confused, there are 50 fragments.
no yeah I know. I'm saying that the three missing fragments + the two to be released CoO = 5. 50 - 5 = 45 fragments available to date so how are people getting 45 before yesterday. Homeboy said 47 are available to date. Sorry if I'm being slow its early in the morning for me. I just want my gun ={{

No one knows how to get the last three. Some on Reddit are speculating they're tied to the three King's Fall challenges listed on Bungie's website.
interesting

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
What makes Hung Jury so good? I got one in a DO package, and it has firefly but a different second perk (the one where your health may regen if you get a kill when almost dead).

matmanx1

Giggity. Vanguard rank up last night granted me a Thousand-Yard Stare with Unflinching and Triple Tap. Also has Casket Mag for the middle tree so that's a keeper!

Also finished my farming for my Exotic Sword quest materials and was able to talk to Shaxx before going to bed last night. Of course he told me to wait for Arms Day for the next step and here we are, Arms Day!

Looks like an exotic sword might be in my very near future. =)

Finally decide to blow my stash of marks on the Hung Jury, use my 297 blues to upgrade it, and then find out this morning I have an omolon scout with an even better roll waiting for me at the gunsmith. Banshee pls.

First tower problems...

You have to get the killing blow on the knight.

So, if you're doing 2 sword quests on the same character, you will have to kill 2 knights then boss within 30 seconds.

This isn't true. I just did the strike with Wicked and he got all his swords in one go and I got the two done for that character. I got the killing blow on at least one of the Knights.

Edit: I see you clarified.

darthbob

What makes Hung Jury so good? I got one in a DO package, and it has firefly but a different second perk (the one where your health may regen if you get a kill when almost dead).

Decent ROF, high impact, good stability. The vendor version from DO is pretty beast.

black spindle is back?!

oh man, I was too busy this morning doing gunsmith stuff to even look at the daily or DGAF, dammit, another day of disappointment. hopefully some others are looking to do it tonight after work

D_psipher

I have a similar set up. Mine has rescue mag and firefly. It when refills the mag when I am almost dead. I love it.

nOoblet16

Reposting for a new page if these ones are missing plus the 2 other tier three yet to be put up that's 45. This is why I'm confused on people already having malice
I am in a tough situation since I have 41/50 on my main but overall I have 46/50 across all my characters since I probably took some that I didn't on my main. And the ones I am missing happen to be the undiscovered ones (probably in hard raid).

So the only way I can get the remaining 4 on my main is if I go through all of the discovered fragments one by one.

no yeah I know. I'm saying that the three missing fragments + the two to be released CoO = 5. 50 - 5 = 45 fragments available to date so how are people getting 45 before yesterday. Homeboy said 47 are available to date. Sorry if I'm being slow its early in the morning for me. I just want my gun ={{

interesting

If you followed my link you would see details on how to get them, I have 47 out of 50.

Life support is pretty great too. I got it on my raid sniper and it's saved me a bunch.

Kyne

Strikes always give rewards so it's nice.

I have no idea how people have reached rank 5...and I've found all of the fusion rifles.

I wonder how he got rank 5 so fast? I'm quite sure I've done all there is to do and I'm 540 rep short.

Armsday was reset with the Tuesday reset/TTK launch. Then it reset again on Armsday (the Wednesday right after) giving people 1 day to complete the 5 weapon trials. Those people who did should have an extra 1250 XP above everyone else atm.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I am in a tough situation since I have 41/50 on my main but overall I have 46/50 across all my characters since I probably took some that I didn't on my main. And the ones I am missing happen to be the undiscovered ones (probably in hard raid).

So the only way I can get the remaining 4 on my main is if I go through all of the discovered fragments one by one.
See this! I'm confused how you have 46! My brain not working right now leave a message at the tone. *beeeeeeeep*

Has great base stats

Most people refer to the perk set of the Vendor one but the base weapon is pretty good

The perk on mine arent amazing (Icarus and Danger close) but its a reliable hard hitting weapon

Seriously though. Triple Tap and Firefly are an amazing combo on a gun thats already good

Navy Bean

My Destiny night could be pretty epic:

Final quest step for Touch of Malice
Final quest step for Exotic Arc Sword
Final quest step for Ace of Spades

Run mission for Black Spindle

Finish off Daughters and Oryx for More Shards

Afrocious

See this! I'm confused how you have 46! My brain not working right now leave a message at the tone. *beeeeeeeep*

You basically get all the ones available in the game atm, then wait every week to get the fragments off the rotating Tier 3 CoO bosses.

I need to kill this week's to have 47.

What's the best way to go past 290 before trying the raid?

I'm feeling kinda lost right now on how to progress. Help!

Do quests like Eris' court of oryx one that nets you a 310 artifact.

Frenden

Banned
Anyone need the Chaperone Bros? Message Frenden on PSN.

I'll match-make if not, but I figure we both have a better shot with GAFers than blueberries.

For my alts can I remove or deny certain non-story quests? Like I do not want to go back into crucible with TLW if I already did the quest once for the shotgun.

If I buy a 300 black spindle from the vendor and have it in my inventory will it go down to 290 or is that just the original drop and vendor versions? Reason I ask is I have 0 weapon parts atm and want to infuse it into a couple weapons to get them to 300, but won't have time before the patch.

For my alts can I remove or deny certain non-story quests? Like I do not want to go back into crucible with TLW if I already did the quest once for the shotgun.

yes, you can delete them and there will be waiting at the abandoned quest kiosk if you ever want to give them another go.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
If you followed my link you would see details on how to get them, I have 47 out of 50.

People have found 47 of the 50.

You basically get all the ones available in the game atm, then wait every week to get the fragments off the rotating Tier 3 CoO bosses.

I need to kill this week's to have 47.

Do quests like Eris' court of oryx one that nets you a 310 artifact.

Which ones are you missing?
Figured it out. I played kagoor week 1 but I never summoned him on my own. The other remaining 6 I have yet to get. Also, another thing I missed are that there are only 3 tier 3 bosses that count for fragments. Fanboy crota doesn't count which I thought he did.

maomaoIYP

Armsday was reset with the Tuesday reset/TTK launch. Then it reset again on Armsday (the Wednesday right after) giving people 1 day to complete the 5 weapon trials. Those people who did should have an extra 1250 XP above everyone else atm.

I did just that, which was why I said I'm pretty sure I have done everything. I don't have rank 5.

E92 M3

Did that as well, so that's why I am a little bewildered, but oh well.

Navy Bean

What's the best way to go past 290 before trying the raid?

I'm feeling kinda lost right now on how to progress. Help!

Run CoO and turn in engrams one at a time. Equip highest gear, rinse and repeat. Also, finish Eris CoO quest and get the 300 artifact if you haven't already.

Top Bottom