• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

CREMSteve

Whoa, I just zoned into The Reef and there's no one here. No NPCs, no players, no nothing.

About one minute later, everything spawned in.

Damn Hunters look fucking sexy. I found a cloak that make me look like a pimp.

Not my character:

maxresdefault.jpg

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I have a similar set up. Mine has rescue mag and firefly. It when refills the mag when I am almost dead. I love it.

Triple tap is boss

Decent ROF, high impact, good stability. The vendor version from DO is pretty beast.

Life support is pretty great too. I got it on my raid sniper and it's saved me a bunch.

Triple Tap + Extended Mag = shoots *forever* at those bosses.

Has great base stats

Most people refer to the perk set of the Vendor one but the base weapon is pretty good

The perk on mine arent amazing (Icarus and Danger close) but its a reliable hard hitting weapon

Seriously though. Triple Tap and Firefly are an amazing combo on a gun thats already good

Thanks guys, I will level it up then. But the best "shoot forever" gun will always be the Jade Rabbit. :) If only it wasn't exotic...

Arrrammis

Why not just apply yourself? It's a lot to ask a person to invite each person one by one themselves.
I wasn't aware I could join by myself, so far I can't find either of the DGaf communities.

Edit: never mind, just took about 10 minutes for PSN to load them.

Can the final exotic sword step reasonably be done solo? It's the one where u have to kill Darkblade + his buddy w/i 30 seconds.

it has matchmaking, so I dont think it can be done solo. and if your MM partners arent on the same page as you, they will kill your knight too early. get a group.

Afrocious

Using the sword against the shield brother who has the gun as he's jumping? Destiny becomes DMC4SE. I need to make a video of it. It's hilarious and awesome. You basically fly along with the boss as he jumps.

Trojan

What are people recommending as a base light level to have a shot at the Black Spindle? I am planning on doing a run tonight with my brother and we're both about 270-280 light. Is that enough to give us a shot?

Afrocious

What are people recommending as a base light level to have a shot at the Black Spindle? I am planning on doing a run tonight with my brother and we're both about 270-280 light. Is that enough to give us a shot?

You're fine. Light doesn't matter so much honestly. The enemies in the challenge are 240. You just gotta kill them fast.

You'll get raped.

Hey let's not make DestinyGAF a place for 12 year old boys to spout stupid, gross shit.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
whats that cloak?

Taniks' cloak, drops from the strike.

In other news, I helped a friend out with the exotic sword quest and Darkblade dropped an exotic helmet engram. Cryptarch blesses me with a full Int roll 310 Graviton. THANK YOUUUUU. It was the last piece of exotic armor that I wanted <3

kiguel182

You basically get all the ones available in the game atm, then wait every week to get the fragments off the rotating Tier 3 CoO bosses.

I need to kill this week's to have 47.

Do quests like Eris' court of oryx one that nets you a 310 artifact.

Run CoO and turn in engrams one at a time. Equip highest gear, rinse and repeat. Also, finish Eris CoO quest and get the 300 artifact if you haven't already.

I did the CoO quest and that was what got me to 290.

I haven't finish the Taken War stuff, not sure what the rewards there are.

I'll try and go for more CoO then. Need to find some runes.

Taniks' cloak, drops from the strike.

In other news, I helped a friend out with the exotic sword quest and Darkblade dropped an exotic helmet engram. Cryptarch blesses me with a full Int roll 310 Graviton. THANK YOUUUUU. It was the last piece of exotic armor that I wanted <3

You lucky bastard. That's pretty much the only drop I want in Destiny right now. Were you over 300 light when you decrypted?

pyrandes

Oh man. Spindle again today? Shame it seems like it'll be nerfed by the time I get home from work (Ill probably be trying it anyways just to have the blueprint unlocked).

Rather excited to hit a new gunsmith rank today. I think rank 3 nets a class specific exotic?

last time I tried for black spindle I was 294, now im 301!
redemption shall be mine!
the way I figure I now have a 7% higher chance to get it than last time. I like those odds!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Thank you for all your help. One last question guys (sorry). That worm food bounty. Every time I melee a curse thrall for it it doesn't proc the bounty. Is there a reason for that? Is it bugged?

Oh man. Spindle again today? Shame it seems like it'll be nerfed by the time I get home from work (Ill probably be trying it anyways just to have the blueprint unlocked).

Rather excited to hit a new gunsmith rank today. I think rank 3 nets a class specific exotic?

You get a quest to complete that will reward you with the exotic, yes.

LTWood12

last time I tried for black spindle I was 294, now im 301!
redemption shall be mine!
the way I figure I now have a 7% higher chance to get it than last time. I like those odds!

301? Damn son.

Thank you for all your help. One last question guys (sorry). That worm food bounty. Every time I melee a curse thrall for it it doesn't proc the bounty. Is there a reason for that? Is it bugged?

I'm experiencing this as well.

Strider

The dream. I'm still rockin this 294 legendary helmet just waiting for my Graviton

Schryver

Spindle today?! Shiiiit okay I'm 297 now and will get my sword in the mail to be at least 298. I'm finishing Touch of Malice as well so I should have 3 new exotics weapons today/tomorrow then! Crazy

Navy Bean

No if we did it together we would have to each kill our wardens then the boss. If we had someone who didn't have a quest we could kill void warden then we would work on the boss and wardens and kill them within 30 seconds.

I see. That's why everyone wants to be the same element - only have to kill one warden w/i 30 seconds of the boss. Probably still doable with two elements.

Top Bottom