• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Thinking about doing the spindle when I get home tonight.

I know some guy did it solo, but that's crazy talk for me. Would two-manning it (291 Warlock and 294 Hunter) be reasonably possible? I didn't get a chance to try it last time.

Menome

Turns out the Mayhem Clash mode works for the Crucible bounties/quests that require you to have finishing scores over 1,500 etc.

So, two kills.

Thinking about doing the spindle when I get home tonight.

I know some guy did it solo, but that's crazy talk for me. Would two-manning it (291 Warlock and 294 Hunter) be reasonably possible? I didn't get a chance to try it last time.
When it was the daily last week I two manned it at a similar light level, it's definitely possible.

LTWood12

1% struggles man. Imma need a 90s gif for such an occasion.

doug-o.gif

Bogeypop

Final reminder before I go to bed for real, send me a PM if you're interested in getting on the Waiting List for a Spindle later this afternoon.

Messiek

Finally up to 308 with my Titan.

And a quick psa: if you complete the resources gathered part of the sword quest on armsday, you don't get the next step :/

Alright, hopefully finish this 310 artifact quest then I'll work on touch of malice quest before I raid.

Need 1 more calcified fragment. Then after this 5 fragments, is the next step 15?

Kyne

Finally up to 308 with my Titan.

And a quick psa: if you complete the resources gathered part of the sword quest on armsday, you don't get the next step :/

found this out the hard way last week. was a little peeved... lol.

what level are the exotic swords? 310?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, one more question, did you decrypt it on your hunter?

Yeah. The odds of getting an item for the class you're decrypting it on seem to be around 2/3 or 3/4. It dropped on my hunter too but even when I move engrams between characters I tend to get items for whoever decrypted it, regardless of where it dropped.

Top Bottom