• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

neoism

Shit.

I forgot I had to dismantle 10 handcannons for this Ace of Spades quest so I havent been saving them :(

rip in peace fucking game took 3 days to give me enough... i think a leg cannon is worth 5 parts for it though... and if you lucky and get 2 parts per blue you only need 5 altogether...

I love this game so much, it would rank right behind Bloodborne and The Witcher 3 for me. I love mmo's but I am not playing on PC anymore so this is a godsend. I just wish it had some more social features and standard stuff like kicking afk players in strikes.

neoism

ITxutWb.gif

Get rekt Taniks

wow the new zelda looks beter than i thought @_@

Is there any other requirement? I hit rank 3.

Edit: Oh wait, the special kills and now sniper dismantling? Lame.

If you have old legendary snipers from Y1 those count for like 5 rares. Dismantle away. Well, I should say ANY legendary will count, but I used those.

Was it confirmed that if you got the Spindle last time on a character, you can get it again on that same character?

If you got one last time you can't get another one on the same character this time round.

How do you do the hammer glitch? I kept trying last night and I couldn't produce the constant hammer throws...

I tried the R1 then mash all shoulder buttons method and couldn't pull it off consistently, was probably doing it wrong.

Afrocious

Dammit. Dammit dammit.

Oh well, that'll just be one Black Spindle at 310 for me then. I don't feel like making my baby Hunter go through it.

Such a lust for spindles!

P.s if you are still waiting for an invite or want to be accepted into the Destiny GAF Community on PSN due to the new firmware, please spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name :3

It's the same psn community Gutz created and as of now we are the only 2 mods. More will come along soon..

I am will be away from my PS4 for a few hours due to classes, but have time in between classes to check the thread.

ich00

I love this game so much, it would rank right behind Bloodborne and The Witcher 3 for me. I love mmo's but I am not playing on PC anymore so this is a godsend. I just wish it had some more social features and standard stuff like kicking afk players in strikes.

I usually just run them over and kill them with my sparrow. Also report them.

Strider

Ok new plan is CoO.

I have 10 reciprocal runes, 1 stolen rune, and 1 antiquated rune. Plan on using all of them...

Anyone else with some runes want to join me in a few? Gonna grab something to eat first

Afrocious

Yeah, not singling out anyone, but as someone who has friends who complain about not being able to get high level gear, I'm not seeing how folks avoid Court of Oryx.

Is it confusing? I guess it can be, but it's honestly a giant slot machine that takes in runes you find.

My 1% may be showing, but when I saw some of my friends do Skolas the other day for gear, I shook my head.

/end rant

neoism

sooo randoms are a nono for this sealing the blade quest anyone else doing the void sword could help me pls...
aint no way ill kill them within 30 seconds with randoms...

psn ne0ism-

Top Bottom