• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Schryver

Would be weak if they gave people this morning to get the non-nerfed version and then screwed people who get it tonight. Shoulda just nerfed it last week after they talked about the issue

Namikaze1

Thanks, guys! :)

Much appreciate it. Got an exotic engram from my last ToC from that run but couldn't pick it up due to having a shit ton of engrams.

neoism

Hum.. I have the quest to kill Echtar on an Arc Sword. Cant we do it together? It has to be the same sword?

yeah im pretty sure its a different strike.. lolol light level 300 recommened with random.. bungle are you crazy... its best to do it with three peps with the same sword..

kiguel182

No, you see, people just want the option of having a terrible experience.

They could implement matchmaking for other activities still.

The game really sucks when it comes to finding ways to play with other people right now. But we don't need to keep discussing this anyway.

NeOak

Would be weak if they gave people this morning to get the non-nerfed version and then screwed people who get it tonight. Shoulda just nerfed it last week after they talked about the issue
This is Bungie.

They patch cheeses ASAP but take months to patch actual bugs.

EL CUCO

Game world is rebooting message. Time for nerf.
t6nC95A.jpg

didn't they just nerf the black spindle last week?

No, they nerfed Three of Coins.
They could implement matchmaking for other activities still.

The game really sucks when it comes to finding ways to play with other people right now. But we don't need to keep discussing this anyway.

Only other activity that doesn't have matchmaking is the NF and they could implement it for that since they got rid of the boot to orbit. I wouldn't be totally against that.

They could also better populate the patrol areas.

LTWood12

Hey LT...Did T-44 tell you how easy CoO Tier 3 was when we got hawk and lnkn in via the blueberry? Stupid easy. We did two in a row in under 5 minutes.

It sure LOOKS easy on Youtube. Going to give it another shot tonight. Really sorry for having to bail suddenly. It was code red on planet LT.

Lnkn52

Tried helping a friend yesterday. Did daily story and PvP, got marks, told him buying the vanguard ghost would bump his light 6 points and was the way to go (his old ghost was 220). Then went to the court to help him finish Eris' quest for the 300 artifact. He wouldn't buy the ghost. He even lied about buying it to shut me up. Then a friend and I carried him through a couple of Heroic strikes where he kept getting wrecked. I want to help people out, but come on!

Your friend there is a freeloader.

Afrocious

So, where can I get the CoO runes? I only got the lowest level ones.

Let me school you on CoO. When I'm done, you're going to be swimming in so many engrams you'll see that CoO is Bungie's official loot cave 2.0.

You can get Tier 2s by killing enemies on the dreadnaught, using Tier 1 runes in CoO, chests, random crap, or buying them from Eris.

Same thing for Tier 3 runes, but instead they'll drop from using Tier 2 runes.

rc213

The group I was with got all three done simultaneously. I finished the two swords I had on me as well. As long as you apply some sort of damage to the knights you need to 'kill' it counts.

Did you have to switch swords to apply damage? Or doing it with one sword applied to all swords for completion.

Afrocious

A freaking 290 Crest of Alpha Lupi for my Hunter. -___-

Why couldn't it have been 310 so that I could feed it to my raid chest?!

I got a 310 Crest and fed it to my raid warlock chestpiece.

310 chest finally that actually has decent PvP/PvE perks with INT/DIS?

I lucked the hell out.

It sure LOOKS easy on Youtube. Going to give it another shot tonight. Really sorry for having to bail suddenly. It was code red on planet LT.

lol, I almost had a code red, but she fell asleep. If I'm on tonight, I'd be happy to help. Unless the spindle doesn't get knocked back to 290. If it's still 310 I'll be working on that.

Namikaze1

Anyone wants to team up for some strikes? I didn't realized I had 4 ToC left. Warlock had them.

Just gonna do 4-5 strikes (depends on if we get Dust Palace)

Well, after the patch I mean.

Nice haul today: Dark-Drinker, Raze-Lighter, two Black Spindles and the Vienna Singer ship. Thanks to all the people that helped during the day, you're awesome!

You're not too bad yourself, buddy. Happy to have gotten my Raze-Lighter and 2 more Spindles as well. Thanks SoM <3

PS: Good Luck on your new adventure and don't forget about us.

kiguel182

No, they nerfed Three of Coins.

Only other activity that doesn't have matchmaking is the NF and they could implement it for that since they got rid of the boot to orbit. I wouldn't be totally against that.

They could also better populate the patrol areas.

That's pretty much what I advocate for. After doing the raids I totally get why matchmaking doesn't work but in other areas I think the game makes it to hard to team with people in-game. Public events barely work right now because there's no one around most of the time.

Let me school you on CoO. When I'm done, you're going to be swimming in so many engrams you'll see that CoO is Bungie's official loot cave 2.0.

You can get Tier 2s by killing enemies on the dreadnaught, using Tier 1 runes in CoO, chests, random crap, or buying them from Eris.

Same thing for Tier 3 runes, but instead they'll drop from using Tier 2 runes.

I'm your official CoO student then!

So, random enemies give me runes and not specific ones? That's great. I'll guess my mission for today will be to farm the Dreadnaught for a while!

Next week I'm doing the raid hopefully.

nowai

Tried helping a friend yesterday. Did daily story and PvP, got marks, told him buying the vanguard ghost would bump his light 6 points and was the way to go (his old ghost was 220). Then went to the court to help him finish Eris' quest for the 300 artifact. He wouldn't buy the ghost. He even lied about buying it to shut me up. Then a friend and I carried him through a couple of Heroic strikes where he kept getting wrecked. I want to help people out, but come on!

Man, I have a friend who downright refuses to buy the Vanguard vendor 1000 Yard Stare. He doesn't have a single sniper, let alone high impact. He instead clings to that shit 300 Vanguard fusion rifle he got from the quest.

Last night he says "I don't know what to spend my marks on". I say "get the snipe man!" and replies "I figured at some point, you would learn." Yaaaaa not gonna carry him through the raid ever again.

Some people simply don't like to be told what to do. Never mind if you give them sound advice or not. Stubborn people like that make my head hurt.

Top Bottom