• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Afrocious

You can also get runes from chests on the Dreadnaught. Also, you have a chance to get a rune dropped if you help people do CoO who use their own runes.

kiguel182

You can also get runes from chests on the Dreadnaught. Also, you have a chance to get a rune dropped if you help people do CoO who use their own runes.

I did the CoO with a bunch of people from here yesterday but I think only one rune dropped for me. Bad luck I guess.

Still, I'll keep an eye here to see if anyone is there to try that route too.

Ophelion

Man, I have a friend who downright refuses to buy the Vanguard vendor 1000 Yard Stare. He doesn't have a single sniper, let alone high impact. He instead clings to that shit 300 Vanguard fusion rifle he got from the quest.

Last night he says "I don't know what to spend my marks on". I say "get the snipe man!" and replies "I figured at some point, you would learn." Yaaaaa not gonna carry him through the raid ever again.

Some people simply don't like to be told what to do. Never mind if you give them sound advice or not. Stubborn people like that make my head hurt.

I think I must just have a sagely sounding voice or something because IRL friends and family just trust that I know what I'm talking about even when I don't because, obviously, I always know what I'm talking about.

Dunlop

I'm trying to surprise my son before he gets home from hockey tonight. I told him there was no way in hell I was doing the exotic sword quest line but in reality stayed up disturbingly late the last 2 nights to grind it out.

I'm on the last quest to kill the 3 Enemies(sealing the blade). Assuming this can be done in a group are there any kind souls who have done the quest and who would be available at 6pm est? My understanding is you need to be level 300.. But my hunter is only 294

Thanks

Dunlop75 psn

Afrocious

I did the CoO with a bunch of people from here yesterday but I think only one rune dropped for me. Bad luck I guess.

Still, I'll keep an eye here to see if anyone is there to try that route too.

It also helps to assist folks since it raises your rep with Eris. Once you hit rank 5 with her, you can buy Tier 1 and 2 runes with Black Wax Idols.

I should upload the vid of us completely decimating
the ogres
from last night's raid

This was too hilarious. Some were dead before others could even look to help lol.

E92 M3

I'm trying to surprise my son before he gets home from hockey tonight. I told him there was no way in hell I was doing the exotic sword quest line but in reality stayed up disturbingly late the last 2 nights to grind it out.

I'm on the last quest to kill the 3 Enemies(sealing the blade). Assuming this can be done in a group are there any kind souls who would be available at 6pm est? My understanding is you need to be level 300.. But my hunter is only 294

Thanks

Dunlop75 psn

That's what I call good parenting! All of his friends will be jealous lol.

I'm on the last quest to kill the 3 Enemies(sealing the blade). Assuming this can be done in a group are there any kind souls who have done the quest and who would be available at 6pm est? My understanding is you need to be level 300.. But my hunter is only 294

Thanks

Dunlop75 psn

This is the sweetest story I've ever heard

MrS

Banned

Thanks

Dunlop75 psn
Hero

Juraash

Wait, I might be fine, you only need 45 fragments for ToM and I should be able to get them without doing all the Tier 3 ones, right?

It looks like only 3 come from T3, so you could get to 45 with...just one T3 CoO if you did all the T2 combos and got all the ones in the raid.

darknil

Spindle madness eh?

Hopefully I can do it today so I can forget about this.

And hopefully I can go back in this thread now that I feel I've kinda got back into Destiny after some recess.

Top Bottom