• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Recall

I'm seemingly stuck at 221 light. I just keep getting level 38 armour engrams even though I'm level 40 and each item is weaker than what I've currently got :/

Ophelion

Man I hope they dont patch spindle today. I am stuck at work then have class after. I need that 310 spindle!

I just want it one way or the other. It's a slick gun that looks cool and has a great perk. Even if it's 290, I can and will infuse the shit out of that thing so that I can make my loadout Hung Jury + Spindle + Sword/Rocket Launcher (depending on need).

Then, it's just trying to get all the quest Exotics and raid gear.

Until we discover the secret weapon hidden in Paradox, of course.

Juraash

What's the Tier 3 boss for the court this week? I haven't done it yet. What's its strategy?

Balwur is the boss and it's a wizard. Basically the ground stays poisoned during the encounter but killing acolytes creates safe zones where you can stand and dps the boss.

There is also a perma-safe zone under the platform with the portal.

I believe she either takes no damage or severely reduced damage if you attempt to dps her outside a safe zone.

So kill acolytes, stand in safe zone, dps the boss. Also make sure to stay on adds as Knights, cursed thralls and other bs spawn during the encounter.

I have 0 motivation to work today. ZERO!

I want to get 1 char raid ready on xbox. If anyone wants to carry me through heroic daily on XB1 later, let me know :D

Just trying to farm legendary marks via dailies so I can get 280 gear. Currently at like 210 light. Although I think I might want to get a 1000 yard stare first or a 280 ghost first... hmmm

depends on time, but if you need help later on and im online just shoot me a message

GT: im Poker Face

I have a 305 guardian with 310 exotic sword and 308 and 307 raid weapons. I'd rub a black spindle on my titan or hunter if anyone else wants to. Looking for other high levels so we can knock it out of the park. This is all assuming 310 is still dropping.

Psn : Subtervotion

Edit can only get the titan to 304.

I have a 305 guardian with 320 exotic sword and 308 and 307 raid weapons. I'd rub a black spindle on my titan or hunter if anyone else wants to. Looking for other high levels so we can knock it out of the park. This is all assuming 310 is still dropping.

Psn : Subtervotion
I have a 294 Titan, PSN AdmiralMidget

So funny, it's been two weeks, and no sight of a Thorn in PvP.

RIP

Yep, aside from the occasional Hawkmoon since it was just being sold and TLW because it's a quest, you don't see any hand cannons anymore.

Congrats, Bungie, you did it. You effectively made it so one of your gun classes is no longer a good choice in PVE or PVP now.

Afrocious

Does this mean you like or don't like CoO? I really like it.

Yup. Currently it's the fastest way to get high level blues at a decent rate.

Balwur is the boss and it's a wizard. Basically the ground stays poisoned during the encounter but killing acolytes creates safe zones where you can stand and dps the boss.

There is also a perma-safe zone under the platform with the portal.

I believe she either takes no damage or severely reduced damage if you attempt to dps her outside a safe zone.

So kill acolytes, stand in safe zone, dps the boss. Also make sure to stay on adds as Knights, cursed thralls and other bs spawn during the encounter.

That sounds fun. I'll give it a spin today or tomorrow.

radiohead1

Neo Member
I didn't get a chance to post until now, but wanted to give a shout out to Fig and Wicked for helping me through the exotic sword quest AND the daily for the Black Spindle this morning. It was super fun to play with a couple of awesome Gaffers, and I continue to be blown away with how much this community helps Destiny become my favorite game.

(It wouldn't even be close if it weren't for you fine folks.)

Next on the list...Oryx!

Chapperone quest done. It went pretty smoothly, even the random had things under control. Thanks for the help Frenden. That just leaves the Black Spindle and Void Sword for today's checklist.

Afrocious

I have a feeling Thorn will make its triumphant return once ToO is back.

Would it? If there's no year 2 version of Thorn and ToO remains level dependent, I don't see how Thorn will stand up against 280-310 armor and weapons. Besides, equipping it will gimp a player severely in light.

Frenden

Banned
Thanks to Tito and a random who was on point, the Shield Bros. strike for Chaperone went super easy. That's all I wanted to accomplish today, so back to work for me.

Good luck with your Spindles, everybody!

Top Bottom