• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

deoee

Sad. 10 years since Serenity

Don't open the wound pl0x :[

lie-down-try-not-to-cry-cry-alot1.jpg

Yoooo, there's still a chest that can be farmed for Hadium Flakes. It's a bit more to run, but still close enough.

The room just to the left of The Founts area. If a chest spawns in there, open it, run to The Founts, come back and it should still be there.

E92 M3

I want to know patch notes.

The anticipation is killing me.

Patch Notes 2.0.3:

Bungie fun police have noticed people really like the Ace of Spades

- Removed unique animation
- Removed firefly for Rangefinder

That's it folks - stay tuned for more!

Afrocious

Yoooo, there's still a chest that can be farmed for Hadium Flakes. It's a bit more to run, but still close enough.

The room just to the left of The Founts area. If a chest spawns in there, open it, run to The Founts, come back and it should still be there.

Hahaha. I expect this to be patched out by the time I get back to work then.

Ophelion

Sad. 10 years since Serenity

10 years since Doctor Who came back as well. It's weird to me that there are people who are 20 now for whom Doctor Who being on TV is just how it is and not a miracle delivered directly onto me by the heavens.

TL:DR - The Wilderness Years suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

In Destiny related talk. I charged the one rune that you have to kill a Taken major for every day of the week to charge. Finally. Is the battle connected to it hard or can I safely solo it on my own?

Atkison04

I'm trying to surprise my son before he gets home from hockey tonight. I told him there was no way in hell I was doing the exotic sword quest line but in reality stayed up disturbingly late the last 2 nights to grind it out.

I'm on the last quest to kill the 3 Enemies(sealing the blade). Assuming this can be done in a group are there any kind souls who have done the quest and who would be available at 6pm est? My understanding is you need to be level 300.. But my hunter is only 294

Thanks

Dunlop75 psn

I'll be looking to do this around 6pm est tonight as well. Also need to do it times 3 on the same character. There's a chance that I may get tied up with the kids though, but my intentions are to get this done tonight. Psn the7thAssassin

Mupod

Would it? If there's no year 2 version of Thorn and ToO remains level dependent, I don't see how Thorn will stand up against 280-310 armor and weapons. Besides, equipping it will gimp a player severely in light.

yep, this is why I think the pvp-dropped and armsday weapons are going to be important. Assuming of course that the level scaling will be similar to IB/Trials have in the past.

Someone who lands a decent stable pulse rifle rolled with headseeker and radar is going to have a significant advantage if they infuse it up to 310. I know I've found a few house of wolves weapons in year 2 form during crucible - I've got a spare change and some other things with crap rolls.

Thing is I haven't found any shotguns of the 'felwinter' archetype in TTK. Most shotguns I've run across in pvp are either the old ones or quest rewards that everyone has.

Juraash

10 years since Doctor Who came back as well. It's weird to me that there are people who are 20 now for whom Doctor Who being on TV is just how it is and not a miracle delivered directly onto me by the heavens.

TL:DR - The Wilderness Years suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

In Destiny related talk. I charged the one rune that you have to kill a Taken major for every day of the week to charge. Finally. Is the battle connected to it hard or can I safely solo it on my own?

I solo'd it with relative ease. Lots of adds spawn in the final bit but the room has a fair amount of cover. I'd save your super for said adds and use your nastiest guns on the "boss". If you are a Titan or Warlock, add clearing is pretty trivial.

yep, this is why I think the pvp-dropped and armsday weapons are going to be important. Assuming of course that the level scaling will be similar to IB/Trials have in the past.

Someone who lands a decent stable pulse rifle rolled with headseeker and radar is going to have a significant advantage if they infuse it up to 310. I know I've found a few house of wolves weapons in year 2 form during crucible - I've got a spare change and some other things with crap rolls.

Thing is I haven't found any shotguns of the 'felwinter' archetype in TTK. Most shotguns I've run across in pvp are either the old ones or quest rewards that everyone has.

There is a new Party Crasher dropping.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I get sad everytime I get a sidearm. Always think it's a handcannon at first lol

I work so hard to try and love sidearms but geez

they ride such a fine line. they get buffed just a little bit n the wrong way and they'd go from trash to OP real quick

Ophelion

I solo'd it with relative ease. Lots of adds spawn in the final bit but the room has a fair amount of cover. I'd save your super for said adds and use your nastiest guns on the "boss". If you are a Titan or Warlock, add clearing is pretty trivial.

I'll be sure to save a little of the ol' Shazam magic for the end. Thanks for the tip.

DarKshodaN

Got already a Black Spindel on my Main, but would do it again for the Ship on my titan (LvL 300) hunter (LvL 300)

If anyone wants to do it after the Patch, just add me:
darkshodan84

Kyne

99% of Trials/Iron Banner will be:

Primary: Some sort of Pulse Rifle
Lyudmila-D for me
Special: 1000-Yard Stare /Conspiracy Theory D
I will probably be using The Chaperone
Heavy: The Vertigo

believe it.

Mupod

There is a new Party Crasher dropping.

Oh shit. I'd better find one before Iron Banner.

I'm really enjoying Sunbreaker pvp and by that I mean I'm really enjoying being bullshit overpowered despite not even having a decent grenade or Cauterize unlocked yet. So I guess I'll run more Crucible with him.

Lnkn52

RIP Titan Spammers

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13631

2.0.0.5 - The one with fewer hammers and more Strike rewards.

This basic piece of housekeeping fixes issues that shipped with The Taken King or were introduced by Update 2.0.0.4.

Classes
Fixed an issue where Titan Sunbreakers could rapidly spam the Hammer of Sol attack

World
Fixed an issue where players were occasionally not getting loot when opening chests

Strikes
Fixed an issue where players were not earning their rightfully-owed equipment from Valus Ta'aurc

PuMa

Lyudmila-D for me

believe it.

Chaperone will be the new meta for ToO. Calling it. The range on that thing is ridiculous.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
exotic arc sword in unstoppable in pvp. destructo disc aoe that you can >aim< isn't even remotely fair. can't even block it either. it'll kill another sword's heavy ammo trying to maintain a block

Lyudmila-D for me

believe it.

Chaperone is a lot better than most people realize. You can't quite use it in the air the same way you use a Felwinter, but its waaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster and the perks for it make it ridiculous if you have any kind of skill with it.

Juraash

I'll be sure to save a little of the ol' Shazam magic for the end. Thanks for the tip.

NP, also adds seemed to be (at least partially) based on his health. I had a few times where I cleared the adds, popped a synth, gathered ammo or w/e and he just hung out in the center by himself. It could be really generous on timing of the add waves, but it didn't seem like it.

Also there are a few hive Knights that spawn in that area regardless of the event. They will spawn on their regular timer as far as I could tell. So just keep that in mind. The Taken adds seem to follow what I had said above though.

Top Bottom