• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Yep, adds are the priority. If you leave them alone to focus on the boss too much they will keep multiplying from the blights and the psions which replicate. Pick at the boss once the adds are clear then wipe out the next round, repeat until only the boss is left. He's very easy to kill by himself.

I'm having trouble visualizing this strat. Let's get together tonight and you can show me.

SeanR1221

Gonna be trying for my Spindle(s) and, if successful, helping others until a bit before raiding time tonight.

Not exactly. The orbs cause enemies to respawn. So killing the orbs and then all adds, there won't be any more. But then the orbs respawn at certain triggers (either boss health or just timed). So you have to repeat.

I'm looking to grab it. Wanna join up??

SeanR1221

invite me...

Gotcha :)

Welp Just went thro a majority of the PMs and I received. There is a few left as of now. If you did PM me and did not get an invite, I will get the rest of you guys in a little bit. However if you do not get a invite from me in 3 days max, resend me a PM.

If you are still waiting for an invite or want to be accepted into the new Destiny GAF Community on PSN due to the new firmware, please spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name :3

I did not look over the thread so if you posted your info, I did miss it. Please PM me with your PSN name and GAF name.

It's the same psn community Gutz created and as of now there are only 3 mods. More will come along soon..

Chilling for now..tired..

edit: I need to re-read things when I copy, paste and edit it :p

Tecnniqe

Banned
Gonna ignore the condescending post.

Forgot this happened the other day:

(raid spoiler) (seriously, when can we stop putting things behind spoiler bars?)
Y5qyS61.gif

Lol! Whoops! Forgot I had the previous OT opened on my laptop. Didn't meant to post there.

tumblr_inline_mm0270EU8N1qz4rgp.gif

Schryver

Is there a consensus for whether 2 or 3 people easier for spindle? I will be 298 hammerbro w/ exotic solar sword by tonight and I might try to help a 270 through. Don't know if I should bring another for assistance though.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
killed Oryx, nothing but shards. lol?

Thanks for the smooth run tho Jafku & co

Gonna ignore the condescending post.

Forgot this happened the other day:

(raid spoiler) (seriously, when can we stop putting things behind spoiler bars?)
Y5qyS61.gif

Lol! Whoops! Forgot I had the previous OT opened on my laptop. Didn't meant to post there.

Why isnt it locked lol

What did you post lol

(raid spoiler) (seriously, when can we stop putting things behind spoiler bars?).

Spoiler tags don't work like that on gifs/images. (Edit: at least on mobile. I can see the gif without clicking anything) Please try to change it as necessary. I know it's annoying but we've said "2 weeks or next OT." Either way it should be Friday. I'll post the new thread early if we're close enough. It's almost over everyone.

Dante316

Gotcha :)

Welp Just went thro a majority of the PMs and I received. There is a few left as of now. If you did PM me and did not get an invite, I will get the rest of you guys in a little bit. However if you do not get a invite from me in 3 days max, resend me a PM.

If you are still waiting for an invite or want to be accepted into the new Destiny GAF Community on PSN due to the new firmware, please spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name :3

I did not look over the thread so if you posted your info, I did miss it. Please PM me with your PSN name and GAF name.

It's the same psn community Gutz created and as of now there are only 3 mods. More will come along soon..

Chilling for now..tired..

edit: I need to re-read things when I copy, paste and edit it :p

Not bad, psn and gaf is same id, dante316,

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Do raid weapons do extra damage on raid bosses as well
Oryx, daughters, etc.
?
No idea, but I don't see why they would.
The sisters and Oryx are very specifically not Taken.

IMO, any 290+ sniper is just fine for all areas of the raid. The Cocoon perk on the raid sniper is perfect for how you'll typically use them (I'd use the raid sniper in the raid if I had it), but I don't consider it a gamechanger or anything.

Against regular Taken enemies in the raid, it's typically not worth expending your sniper ammo- your raid primary or the raid LMG will tear 'em up.

CREMSteve

Great run Jafku and co. Thanks for the help :) So satisfying nailing the mechanics. Very cool raid. Can't wait to see what Hard is like.
Grats guys, that was fun. I've got the jumping part down pat now, I'll have to run a different aspect next time so I'm not a one trick pony.

On the GAF Community on the PS4, is it supposed to give information on what members are up to in Destiny when you press L1? On mine it just says View In PS Store next to everyone :/

Top Bottom