• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

cilonen

Drat, originally posted in the main gaming thread by accident but after 4 hours last week and no Spindle; Jay, Mindlog and myself first tried it.

Good stuff.

Namikaze1

Bungie, thank you for infusion cause without it I would have tossed away gear I like design wise. Not Bungie but want to thank whoever came up with that add-on that hides posts for you.

nxMBqb4.gif

I'm thinking of just ordering everything from banshee across my characters in the future

worse case scenario its 27 free legendary shards rite

Max discipline+armentarium+sunbreaker+simmering flames

in mayhem.

You can throw two grenades every 1-2 seconds. It's insanely fun to just jump around and cover the map with fire.

wait whats this about the first curse?

oh rank 5? dang

how is it possible someones gotten there? feel like i did all the weekly guns since before TTK launched and gotten all those fusion rifle item things

Bungie, thank you for infusion cause without it I would have tossed away gear I like design wise. Not Bungie but want to thank whoever came up with that add-on that hides posts for you.

dat passive aggressiveness tho.

What's the add on? What does it do exactly?

Not sure what he is refering to, but I imagine it's the same thing as adding a user to your ignore list, which will auto-hide their posts. Well technically it doesn't hide them, they're still there, you just have to click on it to see it.

LTWood12

-T-44 says he doesn't have room for 280 gunsmith weapons.
-Check his Vault
-See 3 160 Sawtooth Oscillators
-LMAO
-Reflect on what I've become

BraXzy

Had such a good team for Oryx before. Originally we had two guys who clearly didn't know the fight and wouldn't communicate so after a couple of horrendous runs they were kicked and replaced with people who knew what they were doing and listened.

Pretty sure we got him first run.

For some reason I figured the rank 5 Gunsmith quest was class specific.

I wonder if there are other exotic quests tied to your Gunsmith rank after rank 5.

-T-44 says he doesn't have room for 280 gunsmith weapons.
-Check his Vault
-See 3 160 Sawtooth Oscillators
-LMAO
-Reflect on what I've become

Man, one of these days I'll start dismantling stuff. Sooner rather than later, probably.

"why the hell did I even save this????"

Bogeypop

It's Spindle Time! Cowabunga! Are any of the following people available: phen0m24, ToVenusAndBack, tearsintherain, igordennis, or LiK?

Anyone else wanting a Spindle please send me a PM to get on the waiting list. Or if you have sent me a PM please be patient and I'll post in the thread when it's your turn.

dat passive aggressiveness tho.

Not sure what he is refering to, but I imagine it's the same thing as adding a user to your ignore list, which will auto-hide their posts. Well technically it doesn't hide them, they're still there, you just have to click on it to see it.

Got it, damn I don't think anyone on GAF has annoyed me enough to ignore them. But I guess it could be useful if there's someone who tends to drop spoilers alot on accident.

Namikaze1

Oh nice. I should be there or right on the cusp after next armsday's test weapons provided he doesn't bring dupes.
I only just reached rank 3 today. On two characters. -__-

I regret not doing the first set of test weapons the week before TTK launched.

Dammit, MGSV! This is your fault!

Top Bottom