• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

LTWood12

Confession:

The need for always keeping my light level at it's peak has forced me to use Fusion rifles at times....and I don't hate them. In fact, I kind of like them...

stb

Got it, damn I don't think anyone on GAF has annoyed me enough to ignore them. But I guess it could be useful if there's someone who tends to drop spoilers alot on accident.

Or posts to clarify a gap in your knowledge that you don't actually want to fix. It's probably good for that, too.

phen0m24

It's Spindle Time! Cowabunga! Are any of the following people available: phen0m24, ToVenusAndBack, tearsintherain, igordennis, or LiK?

Anyone else wanting a Spindle please send me a PM to get on the waiting list. Or if you have sent me a PM please be patient and I'll post in the thread when it's your turn.

I will be on about 8:15 est, bogey. :) If you're free then great, if not its not even a worry. I play up the passive aggressive comments just for funsies. :)

Juraash

Confession:

The need for always keeping my light level at it's peak has forced me to use Fusion rifles at times....and I don't hate them. In fact, I kind of like them...

Susanoo has brought me to the same conclusion. I gave unto it my 310 Spindle for it to become more powerful.

So, decided to try to get some progress going on my Shindig in the Crucible. Does the % only go up via kill streaks? Because in my last match it only increased when we won the match. Mercy rule should give extra points too.

Bogeypop

Stream is up, just holler in chat if you're around since I know people wanted to see my intro!

http://www.twitch.tv/boogiepop

I will be on about 8:15 est, bogey. :) If you're free then great, if not its not even a worry. I play up the passive aggressive comments just for funsies. :)

That's fine, but I have no idea what you're talking about with the latter. Literally just woke up, and haven't been keeping up with the thread for like almost 7 hours.

Namikaze1

I think I'm probably at 1 on both of my alts. I haven't done hardly anything on any character other than my main.
I'm honestly just gonna get two to rank 3 for their class exclusive exotic and then focus on my main for First Curse.

Doing the test weapons 3 times a week is too much. After next week, just gonna do them on my Titan. She's the closest out of the three to rank 5 anyway.

Ophelion

Dead Orbit scout is much better.

Hung Jury is a monster. Looks good, kills good, makes a mess of trash mobs, can be used to burn down slow moving majors and bosses with reasonable ease. Another primary would have to be pretty fucking awesome to pry it out of my primary slot.

Trickster

Not sure if it's been posted or anything but if you complete both your subclass quests you will unlock your third subclass mastery quest.

Do you get anything for doing your subclass quests? The last steps in them are so annoying that I haven't bothered withdoing more than the striker one for my titan in the week before ttk came out

blackflag

So you can get Spindle on your other characters but not the same one? Looks like I got some work to do tonight.

Too bad i ran it with Nami this morning on my character that already had it....all 3 of us got nothing.

First raid on my Titan and the mark dropped at 310 so all characters are at 300+ I also got a scout and ghost but oddly they never came up on the reward screen and found them in my inventory when transferring stuff to my vault after

One more raid tomorrow then spend the rest of the week wrapping up all these quests, hunting fragments and farming lots of hadium flakezzzzzz

th3dude

Don't be like me and make this mistake.

I was in the PS4 3.0 beta and did this and instantly spammed all my GAF friends.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/3my2h4/ps4_firmware_v300_megathread_keep_it_all_in_this/

Friend Groups Notify All Members Added — When making a friend group, it seems that they are instantly adding those users to chat groups, with join and leave notifications sent to everybody in that group. This means you cannot have your own private grouping of friends.

I'm sure many of you remember that wonderful evening.

deoee

In case you didn't know, Red Bull GAF Community is open. Feel free to join.

2IJIGZt.gif

My body is ready.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
got moldering shards for my moldering shards. ...

got moldering shards for my moldering shards.

horse trading.

got the chest, again, and at 300, was 305 last time.

oh well.

also played with a ten year old rando. Man, kids swear a lot

Ophelion

Also played with a ten year old rando. Man, kids swear a lot

The words are still special to them. Once you've been swearing for 15 years or so, they're just words and it's whatever. Much like drinking, really. Once it's not novel and taboo, the interest quickly fades.

Top Bottom