• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

I'm nearing 150 Legendary Marks. What's the best thing to spend it on? I'm debating between upgrading a Year 1 Exotic weapon/armor or purchasing Hung Jury from Dead Orbit. I've heard a lot of people mention it lately.

Finally got my motherfuckin' Spindle

tiger-woods-fist-pump-o.gif

That questline for First Curse sounds devoid of any fun. Don't think I'll even bother.

TWO Armsday waiting weeks AND crucible crap? Fuck off.

I'm nearing 150 Legendary Marks. What's the best thing to spend it on? I'm debating between upgrading a Year 1 Exotic weapon/armor or purchasing Hung Jury from Dead Orbit. I've heard a lot of people mention it lately.

I got Hung Jury from a faction package and it's fantastic. Easily the best scout in the game.

Try ace of spades in PVP if you haven't. It's the only handcannon post 2.0 that feels really good to me in PVP

Thanks! I'll check that out

Do you like getting shotgunned? Is getting hit by Hammers your favorite thing? If so crucible is for you.

I'm with you - I started to get more into PvP based on HoW but I can barely get through games now. I can't put my finger on it exactly though. The new maps don't help IMO.

Yea this PVP meta too me just seems lame. Right now I'm hoping to get the exotic shotgun just so I can be OP as everyone else but the primaries are so boring.

I don't even know what is the ideal loadout for trials 2.0

I don't know why but I'm finding Hawkmoon better, maybe because I didn't snipe with it before 2.0. And my Eyasluna has absurd range/stability so it feels like a pre-TTK HC

Hmm interesting. I'll try hawkmoon again haha. The Sunbreaker super is fairly OP right now,imo. They shouldn't get extra armor.

Ditters

What's up d gaf. I could use some help with getting my solar exotic sword in the sunless cell strike. I am also looking to try for black spindle. 293 Warlock. Ps4 Ditters1

Wilde

Anyone need to run or willing to help with either the Solar or Arc exotic sword strikes in about 30 minutes? I've got the Solar to run on my Titan and Arc on my Hunter.

ZW33.

Anybody down to help myself and my nephew get the Black Spindle later? We almost had it with just the two of us last time this daily was up but failed to kill the last group of adds. Would love to get this done.

PSN is PaulKersey

Bogeypop

Spindle Group 6 complete. Are tearsintherain or igordennis available? If they're not available, NoHeDidn't, El_Fenomeno, Resha, or stb please be ready as substitutes.

Top Bottom