• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

The key to spindle is being outside. And 100% focusing on ads during their phase. Until the very end you can leave some ads to finish him off.

Jblanks

Try ace of spades in PVP if you haven't. It's the only handcannon post 2.0 that feels really good to me in PVP

Hawkmoon is my go to in PvP; even if it isn't all that amazing anymore. I'm just really used to it, and enjoy it. I'll definitely check out AoS, as I like Handcannons in PvP.

LiK

Spindle wasnt that hard even tho we died a few times. Being blinded was the worst thing. Thanks to Bogey for showing me the way. I didn't actually look up the fight so I didn't know what would happen. :p

Jblanks

The key to spindle is being outside. And 100% focusing on ads during their phase. Until the very end you can leave some ads to finish him off.

This. The first time my group went in an focused on the blights first, and then took out some of the ads and then did damge on the boss, and then repeated, we got the Spindle.

Anyone on Xbox one that still needs to get the spindle could you shoot me an invite? 294 hunter or can use my 291 Titan. Live name same as gaf. Many thanks!

Dunk#7

I am at 288

Is that high enough to get me through the spindle mission? Anybody willing to help a very experienced player. Got a week behind on leveling due to vacation last week.

310 1000 yard get, puts me at the 300 guardian light mark. Wohoo!

Now I'm ready to raid this week. My main Hunter is still at 298 who I spent 8x more playing time with ttk. Alts are glorious.

3rd Char / Titan is lovely at 170 and will get some love on Friday.

my warlock has seen 1 hour of play time since TTK. and that was just to get through the 1st 2 mission for the subclass and to decode engrams to get him to 280 super fast. Ill get around to her, someday.

You're not even on the list, didn't send me a PM :) But no one on the list is responding anyways so I'm just going to take first-come-first-serve after this run.
Thats weird. I did pm you. And send you a fr:) oh well. Really need to sleep now, so I'll ask you next time it's up:)
Edit: Not the first time a pm failed on me. My phone hates me:)

rc213

No problem, give me your psn to add you.

Same as Gaf, Don't know the strategy for the strike. Do we kill the Knights with shields not matching our desired first. Then take the boss down a sliver of health then take down the last knight plus boss within 30 seconds?

Tecnniqe

Banned
YES YES YES FUCK YES!

IT IS DONE

IT IS DONE

VICTORY!

SHAXX QUESTLINE YOU DUN BE FUCKED UP

tumblr_m1x5rhvdFo1rt3j3to1_500.gif

*chanting Deo deo deo*

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
is there any reason to keep any Year one shit?

Im thinking of getting rid of it all G horns and all.

Ghorn is still awesome in Patrol mode / lower level missions. I used Ghorn to solo the Taken Champs on patrol, no problem. Couldn't do it without it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just got an Eyasluna with Luck in the Chamber and Outlaw. Not bad.
Holy God dammit damn damb
Apologies if this was already posted but Kirk published a great Taken King review over on Kotaku today:

http://kotaku.com/destiny-the-taken-king-the-kotaku-review-1733834513

You can tell they really play and know the game unlike so much other media coverage. Love the closing paragraphs.
That is great. Seriously.
People I called aren't responding, so moving on down the list, are Robdraggoo or hillsighed available? If not I need Hawkian (who's coming along to learn my strats to help other folks), darknil, PrivateWHudson, or MandrakeUK on standby.

Seems a lot of people aren't responding from the Waiting List, so I'm probably going to just take whoever replies when I ask for people from now on.
I'm here I'm here

Cleve

I'm totally new to this after having quit not even a month in to year one. I managed to grind my way up to 291, but I'm at a loss for what to do next. What should I be doing for character progression (other than pvp)?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Nerfing the Spindle after so long would be really stupid. All they need to do, and should've done last week, is take the Kiosk version down to 280 so it's in line with the other exotics. You can get a 310 sword, a 310 primary and a 310 secondary through guaranteed means right now, and that seems about right to me.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I'm totally new to this after having quit not even a month in to year one. I managed to grind my way up to 291, but I'm at a loss for what to do next. What should I be doing for character progression (other than pvp)?

If youve done all the pve story and stuff raiding is next

Sky Walker

Same as Gaf, Don't know the strategy for the strike. Do we kill the Knights with shields not matching our desired first. Then take the boss down a sliver of health then take down the last knight plus boss within 30 seconds?

Ok, We need a third player.

We damage all knights and the boss to 10℅ or lower. After that, we kill the knights then the boss within 30 seconds

Top Bottom