• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

People I called aren't responding, so moving on down the list, are Robdraggoo or hillsighed available? If not I need Hawkian (who's coming along to learn my strats to help other folks), darknil, PrivateWHudson, or MandrakeUK on standby.

Seems a lot of people aren't responding from the Waiting List, so I'm probably going to just take whoever replies when I ask for people from now on.

Hey, I will be available soon. In about 30 minutes. I'm still at work and just about to leave.

noomi

Got the final black spindle today, put one onto telesto to make it 307 and one into 1000yard to push it to 308.

With that said it is time to retire for the night, need some rest.

Nighty night DGAF, see you in the AM.

Holy God dammit damn damb

Has Braced Frame as well.
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

I deserved it after that torture.

Namikaze1

Nami, which high level minion of the darkness do I need to farm? Don't want to play any more Crucible.
Regicide Light 240. At the Ascendant Gate bridge, a large taken knight will spawn once you step foot on the bridge. Kill it, suicide, and repeat. It's that gate we couldn't enter without Crota's soul.

When I get home in a bit I'll be sending a request to join, my PSN name is the same as GAF it just has a dash at the end

KINGofCRA5H-

Thanks!

edit: unless I can do it from a browser or from the android app? anyone know?

No idea if you can do it form the website, dont think the app is updated as well. Send me a pm, about to catch some zzZZZzzZZzz. That way I will know for sho to accept/invite you later.

DocSeuss

Okay, I'd like to try Black Spindle if that's cool. PSN's Squiddity.

Does anyone have a charged agnoarch rune they want to share the love with to help me charge mine?

You don't need a charged agonarch rune to charge an agonarch rune, just kill the daily guy in the Dreadnaught.

Damnit I tried to help but failed. It took me 6 runs to get it on ps4 today so that's like 2 hours.

It took way longer the first day

Sorry zoso. Y'all will get it

SheHateMe

I'm at work now, but hopefully someone is still running the B. Spindle Train around 10:30 PM EST.

Let me know so I can get
my infusion fodder!

BLCKATK

Reposting for new page...

Anyone trying to go for the Black Spindle? I'm assuming Bogey train list is super long, so I want to go back and give this a shot with the new gear I've acquired. Hit me up, my PSN is Azys_

Shito

Heh, somehow got mistaken with the OT on the gaming-side: was wondering it was so slow.
Anyways, just opened the chest of Xol, and I did not get the calcified fragment for that...
Anybody had this happening to them?
It was my first time opening it up, so that's really strange...

Top Bottom