• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Namikaze1

And PSN ID of the day goes to SGTBOOTYSLAYER. I'm dying over here from laughing. There are about 6 folks teabagging the ground before that guardian.

deoee

Do I have to have to use TLW to finish the quest or is just having it as a primary enough?

tumblr_mseyi1utvx1qa2ewio4_r1_400.gif

Heh, somehow got mistaken with the OT on the gaming-side: was wondering it was so slow.
Anyways, just opened the chest of Xol, and I did not get the calcified fragment for that...
Anybody had this happening to them?
It was my first time opening it up, so that's really strange...

Did you already open up a different chest of XXX? Like wyrding or ur or the maggots one or any of the others? If so that's why. You would already have the fragment and you only get the one for those chests.

Shito

Did you already open up a different chest of XXX? Like wyrding or ur or the maggots one or any of the others? If so that's why. You would already have the fragment and you only get the one for those chests.
Oooh, so there's only one fragment for all these chests?
Because yeah, I've already opened one, I thought there was one fragment per chest. ^^

Namikaze1

Lol! I check my inventory for 15-20 seconds after watching the 6 fool around before SGTBOOTYSLAYER. I exit out of my inventory to find them all kneeling before me.

Oooh, so there's only one fragment for all these chests?
Because yeah, I've already opened one, I thought there was one fragment per chest. ^^

Nope just the one for the "chest of" xxx ones. There are a couple others though (with the agonorach rune and the poison floor room. Also the scent chest). Aaand there's also the cabal security one if you havent gotten that. Basically though that wormsinger rune one where you kill the 50 hive can only be done once for a fragment.

Edit again: It's fragment #38. So if you have that one you won't get another from the wormsinger/feeder rune quest

Boylamite

Any raids starting up (PS4)? 300 Warlock - PSN Boylamite.
I've been through the whole raid once, but I think I remember everything!

As of now, there are about ~200 unconfirmed PSN users pending. None of these ~200 unknown PSN users will be accepted unless Gutz, drizzay and I are able to confirm the corresponding GAF name with the PSN name. Let one of us know.

As of now, there are about ~200 unconfirmed PSN users pending. None of these ~200 unknown PSN users will be accepted unless Gutz, drizzay and I are able to confirm the corresponding GAF name with the PSN name. Let one of us know.
I'm probably one of them; I sent a pm to you earlier this morning, but it seems they're not going through on my mobile. I'll send one with my laptop now.

Strider

I want an exotic heavy weapon that shoots arc grenades. Put some Dreg lore on the grimoire...

But really what heavy exotics do we know about for TTK? Secrets are cool but it feels like they went a little crazy with it

just sent you a PM, do you want me to PM you here or on PSN?

Tsosie

I sent a PM early, but have not been back to my PS4 yet. I added my PSN @ Zekebaker in the PM. Am I 1 of the unconfirmed? I will be able to accept as soon as I am on my. PS4 after work.

I want an exotic heavy weapon that shoots arc grenades. Put some Dreg lore on the grimoire...

But really what heavy exotics do we know about for TTK? Secrets are cool but it feels like they went a little crazy with it

seemingly there are only 5 heavy exotic slots for TTK. thunderlord, truth and 3 swords. I dont think there is any more than that.

MrS

Banned
Anybody need to do the level 40 Undying Mind strike? Join on Mr-Stephen if so. You can join to help me out too if you just want to be a good samaritan!

SeanR1221

Want to do a fresh raid run. Would appreciate expierenced players/people who know the mechanics.

Send me a message

SeanR1221

1. SeanR1221
2. My cousin

Are we suppose to pm on psn or gaf? I've possibly been accepted by now but was a little confused last night.

Namikaze1

You guys and your Firefly gifs...

Stop it dammit! Y'all are gonna make me watch all of Firefly and then Serenity for the umpteenth time!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
How do we apply? Just send you a PM on GAF?

Top Bottom