• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Tecnniqe

Banned

xsbL7pH.gif

tumblr_lyohndsWrM1r8g7gyo1_400.gif

In bed zzz

Kyne

New page new request. Anyone doing the exotic sword strike? Will be on in 40 mins to run it. I have friends I can run it with but they don't have swords ready and I'd like to help out GAF'ers if possible.

Baliis

How do you even search communities to find the Destiny GAF one?

Oh, I found it, but still how do you search? lol. Request sent, its the same as my GAF name

just sent you a PM, do you want me to PM you here or on PSN?

Requested to join the DGAF community, my PSN is the same as here

Are we suppose to pm on psn or gaf? I've possibly been accepted by now but was a little confused last night.

How do we apply? Just send you a PM on GAF?
A pm would be fine for me since everything is all together in one spot :3

Still have to look through my massive friends list for other Dgaf people. Just a bad week for me but got tho the majority of the PMs I received so far. There's a few left and more incoming as well.

Or ask drizzay and GutZ. It's K.O time for me now..

I sent a PM early, but have not been back to my PS4 yet. I added my PSN @ Zekebaker in the PM. Am I 1 of the unconfirmed? I will be able to accept as soon as I am on my. PS4 after work.
I should have sent you a invite. Pm me if you didn't get the invite.

SeanR1221

Want to do a fresh raid run. Would appreciate expierenced players/people who know the mechanics.

Send me a message

SeanR1221

1. SeanR1221
2. My cousin
3. Radical velocity
4. Boylamite

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Gat damn. 2 minutes 34 seconds to spare on our first attempt with Bogey. Multiple stupid deaths by me included. yeeeee

Now accepting applicants who want help getting their spindles, think I've got the gist. Sticking together for orb feeding and NOT trying to turtle in that hallway is absolutely crucial.

I'll start with my titan cause he can get his own and then switch as needed based on which class I think contributes more to the encounter in total.

That's what I'm looking for.

ILhaFJ7.gif

what you're looking for, pssh

;______;

SeanR1221

Trying again because my last post was bottom of the page

Want to do a fresh raid run. Would appreciate expierenced players/people who know the mechanics.

Send me a message

SeanR1221

1. SeanR1221
2. My cousin
3. Radical velocity
4. Boylamite

wins2

Neo Member
Gat damn. 2 minutes 34 seconds to spare on our first attempt with Bogey. Multiple stupid deaths by me included. yeeeee

Now accepting applicants who want help getting their spindles, think I've got the gist. Sticking together for orb feeding and NOT trying to turtle in that hallway is absolutely crucial.

I'll start with my titan cause he can get his own and then switch as needed based on which class I think contributes more to the encounter in total.

what you're looking for, pssh

;______;

I'm down to get the spindle.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is DGAF clan PS4 only?
Not like a PS4-exclusive clan, it's a PSN community, nothing pertaining specifically to Destiny. it's literally a feature of the PS4 firmware update that just occurred :(
I'd actually probably trade LitC for Firefly since I want it for PVE.

I've had two drop for me with less than PlayStation-share-button quality perks.
Firefly and outlaw would be my preferred roll of course.

I've had zero and would take any at this point.

Trying again because my last post was bottom of the page

Send me a message

SeanR1221

1. SeanR1221
2. My cousin
3. Radical velocity
4. Boylamite
How long you guys planning to be raiding, cause I'd hop on but I don't want to if you guys want to do it for a while since its kind of late already.

Ocho

Not like a PS4-exclusive clan, it's a PSN community, nothing pertaining specifically to Destiny. it's literally a feature of the PS4 firmware update that just occurred :(

Oh lol, thought you guys meant the DestinyGAF community on Bungie.net.

Top Bottom