• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Trying again because my last post was bottom of the page

Want to do a fresh raid run. Would appreciate expierenced players/people who know the mechanics.

Send me a message

SeanR1221

1. SeanR1221
2. My cousin
3. Radical velocity
4. Boylamite

Still looking for people? I'm about to hop on in a second

Ophelion

So here is what my afternoon looked like:

1. Realized that Bogey was doing Spindle runs again after I thought I'd PM'ed him about the possibility around lunch time today.

2. Slipped out of work early.

3. Sprinted to the bus.

4. Did a little imatient dance in my seat all the way to my stop, probably convincing by fellow public transit people that I was in some way insane.

5. Kept checking GAF in case my name got called.

6. Realized I PM'ed Boguester this morning and not Bogey. (sorry about that, Boguester)

7. Felt like a huge knob.

Hooray! In my defense, they both have Bog in the name, I can't see any of your avatars at work and I am more than a little stupid when loot is involved.

*sigh*

Namikaze1

I don't know what to do. Can't decide on if I should finish this bounty and do some strikes or switch over to my hunter and hope that DVALIN #4 drops so that I can hit rank 3 to get Ace of Spades.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm in titan 294.

PSN: NeoRausch
Looks like you will hafta be next.

1. Realized that Bogey was doing Spindle runs again after I thought I'd PM'ed him about the possibility around lunch time today.

3. Sprinted to the bus.

4. Did a little imatient dance in my seat all the way to my stop, probably convincing by fellow public transit people that I was in some way insane.

6. Realized I PM'ed Boguester this morning and not Bogey. (sorry about that, Boguester)

Hooray! In my defense, they both have Bog in the name, I can't see any of your avatars at work and I am more than a little stupid when loot is involved.

*sigh*
And you?

ViciousDS

Banned
Going to restart my PS4 and see if that does anything. Though since we're both experiencing the issue, it's probably PSN-side.

There is definitely loading issues with the new update. Friends lists taking longer to load, parties taking longer to create. I checked everything it's not on my end

I switched to a 290 Monte Carlo for the spindle run. Is that going to be ok? I was using a scout (hung jury) but it seems too slow for that mission. It's not taking anything down fast enough.

3. Sprinted to the bus.

*sigh*

Lol no worries. I've done plenty of Spindle runs myself although nowhere near Bogey levels. Happy to help if I have time but probably can't play much before sherpa-derping a raid in 80ish minutes.

rc213

If I'm doing the sword quest for the arc blade I only need the arc knight and the boss at the end? Or do you need all 3?

If I'm doing the sword quest for the arc blade I only need the arc knight and the boss at the end? Or do you need all 3?

Just the arc blade. Kill the Void and Solar ASAP. Make sure the boss has very low health, then kill the Arc Knight and then the boss within 30 seconds of each other.

Ophelion

Lol no worries. I've done plenty of Spindle runs myself although nowhere near Bogey levels. Happy to help if I have time but probably can't play much before sherpa-derping a raid in 80ish minutes.

I'll probably run it with Hawkian, but if not I'll let ya know.

Put in a ticket with Bogey too. I'm hedging my bets.

Someone's gunna carry my sorry ass to victory, lol.

rc213

Just the arc blade. Kill the Void and Solar ASAP. Make sure the boss has very low health, then kill the Arc Knight and then the boss within 30 seconds of each other.

OK, Weird we did all 3. I finished the Void and Fire sword but the Arc says I only beat the warden but not the boss.

Anyone up for doing the Arc Sword Strike ¿

Hey everyone I made a quick video to show some of the fun you can have with the sword after you learn to block. I don't know if it'll ever be "competitive" but damn is it fun. This is almost entirely raw gameplay btw.

PS I don't make videos really so it might be a little rough.

http://youtu.be/8Kqiyx8TCo0

CQMAHQPUcAA-9vD.jpg

Looks pretty good.

Is this and the Red Death prototype AR dropping in pvp only?

Kalamari

So what does everyone think? Which exotic sword is best? Which one has the best ability?

All 3 are pretty good. but I think solar is probably strongest because the uppercut does crazy damage. Although some could probably argue the other 2 are best in some way.

If you want all out DPS, go with solar.

Edit: My Eyesaluna dropped with outlaw and reactive reload I think. It's pretty fun even though it lacks truesight or sureshot.

Namikaze1

So what does everyone think? Which exotic sword is best? Which one has the best ability?
Arc sword can perform Destructo Disk. Didn't found it to be that good really.

Solar sword can shoryuken. Can wreck shit in its path but you have to get up close and personal. This will sometimes result in your death.

Void is basically Link's spin attack. Great for when dealing with overwhelming numbers. But not that good for one on one encounters.

I honestly like the solar one the best. Its special move is a hell of a lot stronger than the others.

The Destructo Disk animation though is so damn good.

maomaoIYP

Just read the patch notes, surprised that the sunbreaker glitch was patched out this quick! Also glad that 310 spindle wasn't nerfed yet
even though I had already used mine for infusion

Top Bottom