• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Yea I think so.

Seems to be, yeah. Only the second one that's dropped for me, but I haven't really played PvP since TTK came out.

Thanks. That Eyasluna, though.

Nrudff3.gif

FinKL

Just double carried a 237 light character to the Black Spindle, so satisfying.

The recommended Light is clearly 240 when you die to any of the Taken/Driviks. The 237 is only slightly disadvantaged and the amount of lfg's asking for 300+ blows my mind. It just seems like the modifiers enabled are Nightfall like which make the encounter so hard

Panthers

Damn just got the Black Spindle with 1 second remaining. We were all swinging like crazy with our swords at the end. Got the ship too! Probably the most tense moment I have had in Destiny.

Kyoufu

Arc Sword is great because of the range and tracking. You can use it as a slower velocity Rocket Launcher in any situation as well as using it on the King's Fall bosses. Especially the
Shade phase of Oryx

Solar is obviously the best for melee range encounters, like killing Captains/Knights ASAP.

Radabe

Neo Member
Any expert spindle ppl willing to help me and a friend? We tried last time, boss with 6 mins to go but just couldn't do the last room. Psn rabidcat999

BokehKing

Banned
So I hit rank 3 with my gunsmith on my warlock, I didn't get my tlaloc quest, is it because I have to finish this "dismantle fusion rifles" quest?? Because I have not seen a fusion rifle in weeks

Reminder to anyone trying Black Spindle!

Do NOT prioritize the boss. Focus the orbs spawning enemies and then enemies themselves first. Then the boss. The orbs and more enemies spawn based on the damage you do to the boss. If you try and rush through the boss, you will bury yourself in adds.

Mindlog

Getting materials for my other swords now -_-
Didn't know you can use your sniper rifle to enhance ghost range. Really weird how it works. Anyway, enter a zone and pull out your sniper to zoom in. Clear the first few nodes then zoom in again. Move on to the next zone.
So I hit rank 3 with my gunsmith on my warlock, I didn't get my tlaloc quest, is it because I have to finish this "dismantle fusion rifles" quest?? Because I have not seen a fusion rifle in weeks
Yes. That quest also gives you a pretty sweet FR in return.
Then your Tlaloc awaits.

Wilde

Alright, took a little longer to get home than I thought, so I'll repost.

Anyone need to run (or willing to help with) the solar and arc exotic sword strikes?

I've got the Solar to run on my Titan, and Arc on my Hunter.

ZW33.

rc213

Anyone need to run (or willing to help with) the solar and arc exotic sword strikes?

ZW33.

I need Arc. And I would help in a second run with your Solar.

LiK

Sword quest in PVP was super easy especially by just attacking with hilt. Got it in 2 matches. Those guys were probably confused lol

FiraB

Banned

ZW33.
Need arc myself but happy to help with both

Mindlog

No where I can just buy blue fusion rifles anymore huh?
Fusions Rifles used to be my favorite weapon so I have a bunch of old ones in my vault.
I've seen the smith sell rare stuff, but it's not too often.
If you do get a FR drop consider putting some XP into it first. You need 10 weapon parts total and leveled weapons drop more parts.

Finally home from work and I only have about an hour or so; is there anybody that can help me through the daily to get the Black Spindle? Pretty please?

The recommended Light is clearly 240 when you die to any of the Taken/Driviks. The 237 is only slightly disadvantaged and the amount of lfg's asking for 300+ blows my mind. It just seems like the modifiers enabled are Nightfall like which make the encounter so hard

Yep, it's about the strat not the light. Teams that struggle are way too passive, hanging back in the door taking pot shots at the boss while adds multiply. It's a pretty simple encounter.

-use supers liberally to chain orbs
-use swords especially solar
-clear adds then damage boss, repeat until he's dead

That's basically it.

Yep, it's about the strat not the light. Teams that struggle are way too passive, hanging back in the door taking pot shots at the boss while adds multiply. It's a pretty simple encounter.

-use supers liberally to chain orbs
-use swords especially solar
-clear adds then damage boss, repeat until he's dead

That's basically it.

Yeah this is what we did earlier today and it was night and day difference from all my runs that last time this was the daily.

Top Bottom