• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Bogeypop

Yea sad part is im considering instead of wasting hours trying like last time so i can be done with it and eat some dinner and watch a movie with the wife.Again if i can tag along with anyone on spindle quest id appreciate it and i will help ahyway i can in return.

Psn is legendkilla3rd im on now just farming helium.

You're on the list man, don't worry. It'll be 3 or 4 runs from now though, but I'll get to you. So no one else panics I'll tell you who's on the list: Sentient, FiraB, SwordStruck, Wired All Wrong, FFMafia, Mass Appeal, NoHeDidn't, Rollo Tomasi, perineumlick, NoThru22, and VLEXP.

Rehsa

Just finished group 12... Sort of? Rehsa got booted at the last minute unfortunately, but I'll run him again.

You two are up.If Rehsa can't get his internet working then Sentient and FiraB are on stand-by.
Yeah run them, it just cycles right now and won't connect

I'm not sure if it's even possible to balance a MP shooter of this nature, where the performance of you gun relies on your RNG drop perk.

It really isn't difficult. They have to balance the weapons based on skill vs reward and then make them perform better than the others in their niche. Weapons that take less skill to use have less potential, but are still viable in their effective range.

The most they could really do is have all primaries be equally effective in different situations and remove the felwinters archetype from the game.

Needs to happen regardless.

LiK

I don't understand how to kill enough adds. I'm 297. This should not be so challenging.

sigh.

A friend at a similar light level dragged me through it. I think he had an exotic sword. I don't see how to beat this with 2 minutes left for the ship, though.

got solar sword? Bogey and I totally wrecked those Majors with it. it truly is the MVP weapon for the Spindle run.

Have my exotic void sword and I'm at 294 atm. Trying to get a group going for the Black Spindle or can just join one. I'm on PS4 and my PSN is Askherserenity :D!

DeaDPo0L84

I'm at light level 291(just found gear to break 290 XD), and am looking to finish the Void one as well. Will I make the cut?

For sure! It is a light level 300 quest but im sure we will do fine, just might have to take our time. So thats 2, anyone else happen to need their Dark Drinker exotic sword?

Spoo

Got 4 for a fresh raid going up to the daughters, just need 2 more.

Message reeducator on PSN if you want those 3 bosses (and chests)

You're on the list man, don't worry. It'll be 3 or 4 runs from now though, but I'll get to you. So no one else panics I'll tell you who's on the list: Sentient, FiraB, SwordStruck, Wired All Wrong, FFMafia, Mass Appeal, NoHeDidn't, Rollo Tomasi, perineumlick, NoThru22, and VLEXP.

Oh sweet i thought i missed my window since i wasnt on by the time i was up.

If anyone help with CoO or anything i can help i have a charged rune also if anyone wants to charge theirs.

Rehsa

Back up now, ready whenever

Is it possible to get spindle in the 280s?

Yes, its just about knowing the encounter and add control. Main thing is to focus on the Blights>then Adds>Then Boss...rinse and repeat. Helped run a 237 Lock through the daily and didn't have too much of a problem.

Roussow

Could use a hand with the Fear's Embrace mission, I can't seem to solo it, shouldn't be to difficult or time consuming with more than one person though, PS4 tag is strivedsoul01 (No mic)

Anastasis

Could use a hand with the Fear's Embrace mission, I can't seem to solo it, shouldn't be to difficult or time consuming with more than one person though, PS4 tag is strivedsoul01 (No mic)

No mic either. PSN:vernonhillz - give me a sec to log on. I'll send a FR.

grief

After getting my sword up to 290 and 4 increasingly good Spindle attempts, I wanna give it one more shot. PSN: xGrief

VinFTW

Not only do I have nobody on my PS4 friends list, I just moved from Destiny on Xbox One to PS4.

Anybody wanna add me? Down to do whatever most nights. Slowly climbing up to raid ready (274 right now).

PSN ID: vinftw22

kidko

Ok did the daily solo until I found the door, died once tho so it was closed. Ready to try this with a fireteam!

PSN kidklovius

Top Bottom