• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Anyone wanna help me with the spindle mission? Bringing my 297 titan and my buddy has a 273 nightstalker, I've done it before PSN is CannedHeat

OK after the black spindle was frustrating, I've been doing some mayhem and even though I'm 1-8 I've been dominating and having a good time since it's a nice change of pace to end the day.

Man heroic strikes are a cesspool. AFKers, quitters, you name it. I won't be doing those anymore marks or no marks unless I get in a group here. I don't think I've played a game with randoms yet besides the very first day of TTK where one of those things didn't happen.

What's up buddy! Yea I got it the first day this was heroic a few days ago, and I infused it to my 1000 yard to make that 307. Got my 2nd one today after 6-7 tries to make my 1000 yard max. How about you?

Not much, same ol stuff. I did get mine, just checking to see if you needed a hand. Big thing I didn't know last week is that the waves off adds do stop after 4 rounds of Blights. Clearing them makes all the difference.

SeanR1221

Pretty good loot this week from the raid

304 ghost.
303 cloak I infused into my flair one
306 hunter armor
307 hunter mask
303 smite of Merain (with danger close. I wish it was firefly)

I'm 301 now! Going to run this until an exotic helmet drops I can infuse into my Graviton Forfeit

Kaiken

Banned
Post a pic!

maxresdefault.jpg

Not much, same ol stuff. I did get mine, just checking to see if you needed a hand. Big thing I didn't know last week is that the waves off adds do stop after 4 rounds of Blights. Clearing them makes all the difference.

Yea last week my group did well staying in the beginning room. This week, we couldn't and it helped a ton to go out and focus entirely on the brights and ads. Oh and 1 person with an arc sword. It was awesome. I need a sword!

This void exotic sword does work. How much more damage does the solar one do because this thing can fuck up entire groups of yellow bar enemies.

Sykane

Anyone still looking for a spindle run? I just got home from work and reallllly want to try to grab one before the reset tonight. I'm a 293 Warlock, I've seen videos for the run so I have a general idea of what's what. My psn is wmc342, I'm on ps4

Yea last week my group did well staying in the beginning room. This week, we couldn't and it helped a ton to go out and focus entirely on the brights and ads. Oh and 1 person with an arc sword. It was awesome. I need a sword!

You really do lol. I have the Exotic Void and Solar Swords. Solar wrecked the whole mission

Schryver

Anyone still looking for a spindle run? I just got home from work and reallllly want to try to grab one before the reset tonight. I'm a 293 Warlock, I've seen videos for the run so I have a general idea of what's what. My psn is wmc342, I'm on ps4
FR sent. Need 1 more then unless you wanna try with 2

Top Bottom