• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

SnakeEyes

Banned
I dunno what to infuse with my spindle.
Got a 300+ 1000-Yard Stare yet? Because if not, infuse your Spindle into that, then buy a new Spindle from the kiosk and wait until the nerf takes place, and then rebuff the Spindle back up to god-tier levels.

Finally got that stupid warlock helmet from the bigass shank strike.
And I only had to run that same strike about 50 times.
And it's glitched out. It doesn't look like everyone else's.

Truly, I have won at life.

LiK

Got a 300+ 1000-Yard Stare yet? Because if not, infuse your Spindle into that, then buy a new Spindle from the kiosk and wait until the nerf takes place, and then rebuff the Spindle back up to god-tier levels.

I actually do. Guess I'll do that. Fucking nervous when they'll nerf it. lol

I believe so. Eris will send you to Shaxx and he'll hook you up with the sword. And stop flip flopping between consoles, you'll never get anywhere with all there is to do now.

Haha I know. My goal today was to get the 310 artifact and I think I'm on the last step, to do the raid basically. Then I'll be 300.

Then I'll work on either touch of malice or sword. Not sure which yet!

Feetie you were right, I just shot a Sunbreaker with golden gun at close-ish range and it left him with a pixel of health. Didn't look like he had a sunspot shield. I don't even know what to think anymore.

The Fun Run Strikes Back!

Great job to all the raiders, especially newbies Scarlet and Jimmy Eat Pizza. Pretty reasonable completion time for having first timers.

SwordStruck and Wired All Wrong are up. If they're not around, FFMafia and Mass Appeal are on standby.

Thanks bogey but someone can take my spot.

Just got it done with Dunk7 and xGrief just now! Good run guys! Getting into the last room with 6 min left is huge plus big thanks for xGrief for his knowledge.

Feetie you were right, I just shot a Sunbreaker with golden gun at close-ish range and it left him with a pixel of health. Didn't look like he had a sunspot shield. I don't even know what to think anymore.

Ive even golden gun one before the animation starts it left him alive long enough to hammer me and he shrugged it off.its pretty ridiculous how armored they get on top of dealing so much melee,long range and aoe damage i dont wanna think about trials.

Juraash

Man the Nightfall seems like such a waste of time now. No buff and more garbage on the loot table. Seems like there is plenty of way more rewarding, repeatable content that would be more worth the time.

They're still kinda fun I suppose, so there's that.

Ive even golden gun one before the animation starts it left him alive long enough to hammer me and he shrugged it off.its pretty ridiculous how armored they get on top of dealing so much melee,long range and aoe damage i dont wanna think about trials.

it's those kind of blatant flaws that grind my gears and then the default response is "we're looking at the data".

Data doesn't mean anything unless you know what to do with it. And if that were the case, things like that wouldn't happen to begin with. Sunbreaker should have been nerfed ages ago.

Juraash

Serious question: What are you guys talking about when you're saying you're doing runs for the "Spindle"?

The black hammer got an exotic version called the black Spindle. It comes from a timed side event in the heroic story mission today. Spindle runs are runs to get said gun. Drops at 310 and can be rebought from the kiosk at 300 for infusion purposes.

Serious question: What are you guys talking about when you're saying you're doing runs for the "Spindle"?

Black Spindle is a year 2 exotic version of the Black Hammer sniper rifle from Crota's End. You can access a secret area in today's Daily Story that has an extra challenge which rewards a 310 Light Spindle if you beat it in under 10 minutes.

edukate

Man the Nightfall seems like such a waste of time now. No buff and more garbage on the loot table. Seems like there is plenty of way more rewarding, repeatable content that would be more worth the time.

They're still kinda fun I suppose, so there's that.

On that note, anyone looking to run a quick nightfall? :)

Psn LuckyDoobage

it's those kind of blatant flaws that grind my gears and then the default response is "we're looking at the data".

Data doesn't mean anything unless you know what to do with it. And if that were the case, things like that wouldn't happen to begin with. Sunbreaker should have been nerfed ages ago.

If they don't fix this before trials then nobody is going to play. I honestly don't know how they don't know how broken it is. Do they not play crucible?

anyone know if Ace of Spades can 2 shot somehow? I got a 133 crit with it earlier but most of my kills take 4 or more shots because of the damage falloff.

That was a hell of a run! Raze-lighter and Black Spindle. Thanks again Dunlop75 and PrivateWHudson.

Thanks you two! One hell of a night in destiny.

Haul:
- Exotic sword
- 310 1000 yard stare via spindle
- 300 Spindle
- 310 telesto from engram that I was storing until I hit 300
- Zhalo supercell

Anyone up to try for the black spindle with a 292 titan? I need to infuse My telesto lol

Why did you have to have a void sword? Would have loved for you to have been there.

Strider

I'm so ready for Xur. I have a lot of strange coins this time around. Surely I can manage to get a Graviton with all the 3oC I'm gonna buy...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
love me some oryx killin'

great run guys :)

naught from this'n but a dupe ghost and a dupe shotty.... but the latter is a-ok with me, time to pick some prizes to infuse. My hunter is still raidarmorless for the time being, poor thing

If they don't fix this before trials then nobody is going to play. I honestly don't know how they don't know how broken it is. Do they not play crucible?

This is why I'm so frustrated. I'm used to being in an environment where changes are made as soon as possible and everyone knows right away when something is not working. They're obviously playing their game, but too often it feels like they have tunnel vision when they don't see in 6 months what the community finds in 6 hours.

breakfuss

What lvl are people accepting prospective raiders at?? I'm 288...still too low? I've plateaued.

Also I asked for an invite to the PSN community.

Top Bottom