• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Can I get some tips on damn driviks? We're killing him with a minute or two to spare and not getting the adds
You need a bit more time than that, ideally. After he's dead, focus (in this order) on blights, captains, centurions, Knights, then psions. Defender Titan throwing a blinding bubble in a group of enemies is great. You can use it as a base to operate out of and kill anything remotely nearby with swords.

We gave up after another three tries, that black spindle mission is really hard. Boss had about 40% health left. What else could I try besides bubble/sword strategy? None of us has raid weapons with taken bonus damage yet.

Easiest way is to go to the left of the room, take out the orbs that spawn the adds and then focus on the boss. Adds will spawn in small groups along with orbs but as long as you can take them out quick and stop them spawning further it's easier to get good dps on the boss.

We gave up after another three tries, that black spindle mission is really hard. Boss had about 40% health left. What else could I try besides bubble/sword strategy? None of us has raid weapons with taken bonus damage yet.

Key is to enter last room with at least 6 minutes left and use you swords for some adds. All we did was take out orbs, adds and then boss. Rinse and repeat. Just communicate and Key is to keep calling out those orbs and taking them out while keeping steady dps on boss.

Bogeypop

Time for the Final Run of the night. Anyone still need a Black Spindle? Truth be told I'd have time for one more after this upcoming one, but I'm actually going to save that Spindle run for my Titan alt. Hopefully people are around to help me out with that. I'm not confident I could help people do it with my Titan, especially when my Sunbreaker barely has any perks unlocked, and I'd have to approach the encounter much differently than with my Hunter.

Out 1

Time for the Final Run of the night. Anyone still need a Black Spindle? Truth be told I'd have time for one more after this upcoming one, but I'm actually going to save that Spindle run for my Titan alt. Hopefully people are around to help me out with that.

I'd like to get one. Haven't played the daily even once.

Nursezero

Got the Malice! Thank you to all the GAF mates that helped me with the raid and calling out the fragments. I'll be happy to help ppl when I can.

Raybunny

Same here, need to do Taken wars on all characters then farm about a million and one Hadium flakezzzzz, will join you if I see you doing them

Sounds good. Join the party whenever. Regarding the Beta Bungie armory. I do not have that option. Do you use the bungie inventory often?

Dalek

Just got an Antiquated Rune from Nightfall. How many people should I bring along when I finally attempt to tackle that?

Sounds good. Join the party whenever. Regarding the Beta Bungie armory. I do not have that option. Do you use the bungie inventory often?

I always use the app to transfer stuff

i can see mine too. some neat features there but still not as fast as tower ghost.

At least using this will mean if something gets lost etc We should get stuff back which we wouldn't using 3rd party stuff

maomaoIYP

Molecular Neuroscience, the mechanisms of brain cell death in Parkinson's Disease to be more specific. I've enjoyed my grind in Destiny but I guess it's time for RL stuff now.

Oooh, sounds fascinating. I hope you enjoy yourself! Your PI can literally make or break your time in research so I hope you've got a good one!

Bogeypop

Alright, now the shoe's on the other foot. I'm not confident I can Sherpa on my Titan, and I'd like to try and see if I get an extra 310 Spindle for Infusion Fodder plus a chance at the Ship. Anyone who's confident want to help my Titan?

blackflag

Alright, now the shoe's on the other foot. I'm not confident I can Sherpa on my Titan, and I'd like to try and see if I get an extra 310 Spindle for Infusion Fodder plus a chance at the Ship. Anyone who's confident want to help my Titan?

I'm pretty confident. I've done it a few times on my Titan. Need it on my hunter

Casmith7509

Number45

Go to my legend > gear and it will tell you then if you're selected, I'm UK and never thought I would be but, I have a shit ton of gear in my vault so maybe its based on that?
Nope, nothing (UK too). To be honest, they probably noticed I have nothing stored at the moment except the Spark of Light and thought why bother? :p

Raybunny

where does that drop? are there any aim assist stats?

Sould be a gunsmith weapon. Check up with him. Aim assist if I recall is better than the 1000 yards and fast trigger with better feedback. Feels like a spindle.

Correct me if I am wrong there. Might be the other gunsmith sniper.

Sould be a gunsmith weapon. Check up with him. Aim assist if I recall is better than the 1000 yards and fast trigger with better feedback. Feels like a spindle.

Correct me if I am wrong there. Might be the other gunsmith sniper.

well i'll keep a look out for it. i can't say i'm too keen on its aesthetics either though.

i need me a white sniper. dead orbit one would have been decent if it was high impact.

Hagi

Is this spindle run really hard? it sounds like fun but I haven't really tried anything outside of normal PVE stuff and I'm only light level 273.

Oscar

Made it to the weird part of the Internet via LFG just now.

Joined a group's Party chat. The leader then says "hey man, do you live on (my address)?".

Nope.gif'd and left the group/blocked them all.

How can someone track your IP that fast?

Nuszka

Morning gaf. Hit the wall where only RNG will increase my light level, my lock is currently a 305. Was raiding on tuesday with a hope of some gear drops, but only got 2x HC with the same perks and low light levels. My titan is in the same spot as well.
Weird to say but doing all the raids on tuesday reminded me of the vanilla VoG days where i would start it off pretty excited for new loot but end up not getting anything and saying "maybe next week"
Think a lot of us here will be forever 309 if we RNG ourselves to that level anyway.
Tonight when i get back from work i will continue my taken wars quest for my titan.
Still need to get Boolen Gemini, but after getting 3x swords yesterday I'm trying to spread out activities so that i don't end up getting everything to early.
Anyway, have a nice day everyone, and luck with RNG.

Top Bottom