• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Simonnnnn

Can anyone give me a hand with The Taken Champion at Rocketyard? I need to do it for the Taken War quest but there is never anyone there for help

Good gravy Hammer of Sol

Came up behind a guy who activated looking the wrong direction from me while I was in a Stormtrance. Got 2 or 3 ticks on him before he turns around and throws a hammer at me, kills me and regens his health lol

When Iron Banana comes out expect to see a lot of people conspicuously using their Titan alts.

Good gravy Hammer of Sol

Came up behind a guy who activated looking the wrong direction from me while I was in a Stormtrance. Got 2 or 3 ticks on him before he turns around and throws a hammer at me, kills me and regens his health lol

When Iron Banana comes out expect to see a lot of people conspicuously using their Titan alts.

Yeah, they can resist a ton of damage and a single hammer wipes another guardian out even on super. Seems a bit much, but I have limited experience in PvP since TTK came out.

Good run last night for Spindle! Can you help me out with it later?

That was a tough fight, but in the end we showed them! If I'm on and you want to try it I can help. Though now that I think about it, is it the Fear's Embrace step or the Undying Mind one?

noomi

Good morning DGAF, feeling a bit under the weather today so I'm staying home and getting some rest.

Is Destiny the cure I need? Maybe...

So ends another day of Spindle Sherpa'ing! To anyone I missed or our schedules didn't sync up, I apologize. Here's hoping things are different next week! Until then!
Hopefully it comes around on Thursday this time. I also didn't get the ship on my Titan
DSJADRH.png

Haha, no problem. :)
Bogey I appreciate you taking your time to help people; really ace of you. Sorry I couldn't make it; I ended up falling asleep, had to get up at 4:30 am for work today. I'll get it next time, but thanks again!

GRaider81

First time back since launch (gave up level 25).

Loving what they have done. Seems to be tonnes of content now, playing through both DLCs, haven't touched Taken King stuff yet. One thing I'd like to know is, can you just join random games/teams for strikes and Raids?

Also is there some gear that you can only get doing specific tasks, like raids?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Awesome Red Bull GAF PS4 Community is growing! Whoop!

First time back since launch (gave up level 25).

Loving what they have done. Seems to be tonnes of content now, playing through both DLCs, haven't touched Taken King stuff yet. One thing I'd like to know is, can you just join random games/teams for strikes and Raids?

Also is there some gear that you can only get doing specific tasks, like raids?

Strikes got matchmaking, raid does not.

Raids feature raid gear which drops with light level 300-310 depending on RNG.

Wallach

Feels good to finally not have any quest markers left on the director.

I'm enjoying this Fabian Strategy a lot more than I expected. I hope they fix the Front Lines perk soon.

Lima

Well accidentally deleted my 310 artifact. So I can't ever get to 310 on this character until Bungie gives us another way to get 310 artifacts. Aw yiss

FeD.nL

I tracked coins to drops on the first week like this also for 66 coins.

Will post my stats when I get home.

Ooh nice, perhaps my stats from the first week were really lucky.

In other news I just had this happen from a legendary engram

It's my third one but could not be happier with the 310 roll. Sorry Bolt-Caster back to Zhalo it is!

Anyone able to assist me on X1 (294 Wizard) later today (6pm onward UK time) to complete the void exotic sword quest?

Tried to complete it with some randoms last night and kept wiping. Had trouble keeping the void knight alive whilst getting the bosses health down.

GT: DJRedline
I have a mic
I hate the room with the shriekers

Anyone able to assist me on X1 (294 Wizard) later today (6pm onward UK time) to complete the void exotic sword quest?

Tried to complete it with some randoms last night and kept wiping. Had trouble keeping the void knight alive whilst getting the bosses health down.

I have a mic

If you don't get a response here try the Xbox "the 100" group which will be linked in the OT. Quite an easy way to organise sessions - especially a few hours/days in advance.

To lock things click down the right thumbstick (on xbox anyway)

X-Frame

Last nights raid haul:

Titan Boots from Golgorath
Titan Gauntlets from Oryx
Titan Helm from Oryx
310 Zhalo Supercell from Oryx

Oryx was very kind to me! Thank you big guy. Now I have full Titan raid gear, not the best stats but still I will take it.

Thank you!

I'm at work for another 5 hours sadly. I'm up to the Fear's Embrace mission though.

DUE, GET CRACKING ON THOSE FRAGMENTS AND ERIS QUESTS! THAT WAY YOU AND STEPHEN CAN BOTH GET TOUCH OF MALICE TONIGHT!

Last nights raid haul:

Titan Boots from Golgorath
Titan Gauntlets from Oryx
Titan Helm from Oryx
310 Zhalo Supercell from Oryx

Oryx was very kind to me! Thank you big guy. Now I have full Titan raid gear, not the best stats but still I will take it.

Such luck, mine's only 307... I never thought one of my favorite weapons in Destiny would be an AR.

Deku Tree

Things that if you ever delete them then at the moment you can never get them again:

310 artifact
Legendary swords
Class specific legendary special weapons from the gunsmith

Good morning GAF.

Yesterday was able to create the most awesome community. The "White Whale", that's it.
Today it's time to finish all that 310 artifact quests (taken wars + blitghed chain) and dive again into the pits of the "Dredgboat". Hyped for those 300 items.... What a pain.

Aside that, what are your plans for today?

When will you be online? Will join you for taken wars..

maomaoIYP

Holy shit the exotic arc sword is incredibly fun in mp

edit: anyone want to party up for some crucible? I can help if you're stuck on any part of the shaxx quest.
PSN feetiemaomao

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Buy a new Suros... 5 minutes later find an exotic primary that turns into a suros. THX BUNGIE

I have a mic

Not 100% sure I can help tonight but I'll add you either way. I've been looking for some UK gaffers to play with on x1

Gt - Lee182jib

Does anyone know if calcified fragment XLVI needs some special requirement? All the guides I've read say you need to complete a nightfall but I finished it the week with the SABER boss battle and the fragment isn't showing on my check list.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Not 100% sure I can help tonight but I'll add you either way. I've been looking for some UK gaffers to play with on x1

Gt - Lee182jib

Does anyone know if calcified fragment XLVI needs some special requirement? All the guides I've read say you need to complete a nightfall but I finished it the week with the SABER boss battle and the fragment isn't showing on my check list.

Pretty sure it had to be week 1 nightfall.

Top Bottom