• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

bitsurugi

where does that drop? are there any aim assist stats?

AA is really low. 21.

Got one from a random package, god roll for pve: tripple tap, mulligan and other usefull perks. Using it, feels like the omolon test sniper (which i don't like), esp the sound.

Will test it more this weekend, but will definitely use it in the raid. It has the same stats as 1000yards, but tinsy more impact and range and better perks for pve, so it's a no brainer there.

For PVP? That AA is kinda low, and the optics... will need to adjust.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I want to love Omolon snipers but I can't.

their handcannons are clean as fuck though

SPCTRE

way more excited than I should be

g6pl4P1.png

deoee

Undying Mind for the Malice Quest - can someone help me?

It's a lvl 40 strike and we need to kill one elite in the end ^^

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Omolon makes the best Scouts though, I believe it's their speciality :D

I haven't picked one up in the wild yet, but their design is kinda weird to me :x

loving my suros scout from armsday though

hakke needs to get in on that market

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Holy shit these idiots keeps killing my fucking warden way before aluk hul or whatever is near death. I give up.

Raybunny

AA is really low. 21.

Got one from a random package, god roll for pve: tripple tap, mulligan and other usefull perks. Using it, feels like the omolon test sniper (which i don't like), esp the sound.

Will test it more this weekend, but will definitely use it in the raid. It has the same stats as 1000yards, but tinsy more impact and range and better perks for pve, so it's a no brainer there.

Thanks for the correction. Was in doubts on that sniper.

Aside that, having a hard time to clean Year 1 stuff. Running on fumes now. The thought of: " it might be useful someday is messing up my inventory space. Guess I need to clean up once more but in depth this time.

Keeping a few pieces of armor cause of the perks is not a bad idea.

AA is really low. 21.

blah looks like i'll pass then.

There needs too be a kudos button on gaf.
Because this guy is a fucking legend.

Thanks, happy to help.

Holy shit these idiots keeps killing my fucking warden way before aluk hul or whatever is near death. I give up.

Yeah blueberries are the worst, I stupidly decided to try it with them for the arc sword, both had the arc edge so I assumed they were going for the arc sword as well. They killed the arc knight as soon as it spawned, we wiped then they did it again >_<

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member

People are apparently really dumb and can't read because a lot of randoms will just kill all the knights, even their own. Baffling.

Bogeypop

So ends another day of Spindle Sherpa'ing! To anyone I missed or our schedules didn't sync up, I apologize. Here's hoping things are different next week! Until then!
Hopefully it comes around on Thursday this time. I also didn't get the ship on my Titan
DSJADRH.png

Was my fastest run and in total silence as well, thanks.

Sorry for skating ahead, gives me time to pop a heavy synth at the ogre.

Haha, no problem. :)

Raybunny

So ends another day of Spindle Sherpa'ing! To anyone I missed or our schedules didn't sync up, I apologize. Here's hoping things are different next week! Until then!
Hopefully it comes around on Thursday this time. I also didn't get the ship on my Titan
DSJADRH.png

Haha, no problem. :)

No ship either after all this runs. Oh well. Someday Hype!

Some dumb questions:

When in a party of three do or can other people complete your bounties? I was doing a bounty died and it completed..

Next up does decrypting level anything up beaides the cryptarc?

Do motes of light level up ur gear and weapons only or do they level sub class?

I don't get the hype for gear manager app unless I'm missing something, they've been around since forever. Just use the DIM extension for Chrome or Loadouts app for your phone/tablets.

GlamFM

Banned
I don't get the hype for gear manager app unless I'm missing something, they've been around since forever. Just use the DIM extension for Chrome or Loadouts app for your phone/tablets.

Well don´t forget that you give all these 3rd party apps full access to your PSN and Bungie account. If they wanted they could really fuck you up.

I think it´s a relief to know that something "official" is on the way.

Well don´t forget that you give all these 3rd party apps full access to your PSN and Bungie account. If they wanted they could really fuck you up.

I think it´s a relief to know that something "official" is on the way.

Explain to me like I'm an idiot. What "official" app is on the way?

FeD.nL

Finally used up my last 3oC, used 45 in the HC strike list for the past week. I found it weird how inconsistent they are now compared to the week before.

3 coins - 290 Zhalo (dupe)
7 coins - 290 TLW (dupe)
13 coins - 290 Invective
8 coins - 310 Claws of Ahamkara (I got to light level 300 at this point)
2 Coins - 290 Knucklehead Radar
5 coins - 290 Telesto (dupe)

The last 8 coins didn't gave me a drop.

I guess I was extremely lucky the week before with 5 drops out of 25 but i'd really like to know the exact timer on those coins now because sometimes the runs were very quick. Would be nice to have some sort of debuff to show that a 3oC is now not improving your chances as much.

Dunlop

Anyone still running spindle? I need to get it on my hunter.

Or the dark dude final strike step for the epic sword

Do the sword quest first, if possible

Ran with a group that all needed the sword (having to keep 2 knights up was crazy lol) but afterwards we all ran the spindle quest and just shredded the last fight because of the swords finishing with over 2 minutes to spare, none of us were light level 300.

Just use motes to level the sword first

Finally used up my last 3oC, used 45 in the HC strike list for the past week. I found it weird how inconsistent they are now compared to the week before.

3 coins - 290 Zhalo (dupe)
7 coins - 290 TLW (dupe)
13 coins - 290 Invective
8 coins - 310 Claws of Ahamkara (I got to light level 300 at this point)
2 Coins - 290 Knucklehead Radar
5 coins - 290 Telesto (dupe)

The last 8 coins didn't gave me a drop.

I guess I was extremely lucky the week before with 5 drops out of 25 but i'd really like to know the exact timer on those coins now because sometimes the runs where very quick. Would be nice to have some sort of debuff to show that a 3oC is now not improving your chances as much.

I tracked coins to drops on the first week like this also for 66 coins.

Will post my stats when I get home.

Top Bottom