• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Bizazedo

What bugs did you guys encounter ?

CE-3470something something.

PS4 crashes. It was wiping out our entire 6 man fireteam all at once. Sometimes it'd take out one of us (repeatedly). One time it got 5 out of 6.

It was crazy. We COULD NOT RAID due to it, had to quit for the night.

E92 M3

Always lock items like this!

It sucks when stuff like that happens.

I've noticed items becoming unlocked, but many people aren't reporting it yet.

Well accidentally deleted my 310 artifact. So I can't ever get to 310 on this character until Bungie gives us another way to get 310 artifacts. Aw yiss

Yeah, I accidentally dismantled my sword >.> Now only have the Arc and Solar until Bungie gives a way to redo the quest.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Did you find the exotic via 3oC or random drop?

3oC. I don't think I've seen an exotic random drop, ever. Is it even possible?

this is my biggest fear with the whole marks situation. Grind out 150 marks to buy a yr2 exotic 10 minutes later RNG fucks you over

Yeah, it was a bit annoying because I was THISCLOSE to getting the Juju. What's funny is that I had these 150 earmarked for hung jury... which I found from a DO level up about 10 seconds before I was to buy the hung jury.

LiK

Yikes. That is harsh.

Yup. Lock EVERYTHING. Locking even prevents you from infusing by mistake, DO IT.

yea, I lock everything that I equip at least.

3oC. I don't think I've seen an exotic random drop, ever. Is it even possible?

Yeah, it was a bit annoying because I was THISCLOSE to getting the Juju. What's funny is that I had these 150 earmarked for hung jury... which I found from a DO level up about 10 seconds before I was to buy the hung jury.

I got my first exotic engram drop last night in NF with 3oC active. it worked finally.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I've had 5 exotic drops over 7 Three of Coins uses. What a wonderful 24 hours.

Edit: Fuck sake 5 Telestos in a week. Gimme a damn sniper.

Mupod

Good gravy Hammer of Sol

Came up behind a guy who activated looking the wrong direction from me while I was in a Stormtrance. Got 2 or 3 ticks on him before he turns around and throws a hammer at me, kills me and regens his health lol

When Iron Banana comes out expect to see a lot of people conspicuously using their Titan alts.

My titan alt doesn't even have Cauterize or a useful grenade yet and I faceroll my way to the top. That super is just completely absurd. I guess they have the shitty Titan melee...it does do a ton of damage, if you manage to land it.

I mean I guess Warlocks were a little too good in HoW - sunsinger revive for Skolas, blink shotguns, Ram-headed Thorn bastards etc. But it's hard going back to my 'main' right now, not saying Warlocks are bad but it feels like TTK over-corrected a bit and now they don't have a role. I guess it is nice not being forced to play sunsinger and sit on my super in nightfalls, though. We'll see how things end up in the hard raid.

Recall

so as a newbie what can I expect from Xur and how many strange coins are generally needed per item?

Is the postmaster even a feature people use? never seen it mentioned once and no one is begging for items to be sent, so what is it actually used for current players?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Mayhem is SO MUCH FUN. I kind of don't like Crucible 90% of the time but Mayhem had me legit grinning and having real-ass fun. It helps that I'm done with the stupid PVP quests I give a shit about (Swords, Chaperone) but man, Supers every 30 seconds is a riot. This should be a permanent playlist.

I mean, short of getting a No Supers playlist, Supers every 30 seconds is a fine alternative. It's just fun. Shutting down Sunbreakers with Shadowshots all day.

DUE, GET CRACKING ON THOSE FRAGMENTS AND ERIS QUESTS! THAT WAY YOU AND STEPHEN CAN BOTH GET TOUCH OF MALICE TONIGHT!

Such luck, mine's only 307... I never thought one of my favorite weapons in Destiny would be an AR.

Roadmap for today:
- Agonarch rune fragment
- Week 3 T3 CoO fragment
- With any luck T2 CoO fragment
- Eris' Undying Mind mission
- Fear's Embrace

willow ve

Matchmaking.
Solo.

Elimination for this damn quest line.

My team - 3 randoms.
Their team - 3 in a group all with Trials emblems.

Why?

deadduck

this is my biggest fear with the whole marks situation. Grind out 150 marks to buy a yr2 exotic 10 minutes later RNG fucks you over

Yep, brought a Suros v2, got another later that day from 3oC.

Decided to get the Hung Jury next, figured even if one turned up it won't be as good.

Risked it for a red death v2 yesterday. Expecting one through RNG again soon.

PuMa

Finally got an armor roll in the raid last night...Titan booties with sidearm ammo and only 300 light. Waah waaaah

maomaoIYP

Matchmaking.
Solo.

Elimination for this damn quest line.

My team - 3 randoms.
Their team - 3 in a group all with Trials emblems.

Why?
Team up with me
PSN feetiemaomao

edit: Ahhh shit you're on x1
I'm looking for anyone to party up with for crucible, especially if you need help with the shaxx quest line

LTWood12

anyone got some advice for the "kill 3 cursed thrall with melee without dying" for fragment 50? Where's a good place to do this?

MrDaravon

Mayhem is fun and more along the lines of just throwing all of the game's bullshit at you immediately, but it really really really highlights how fucking ridiculous Stormcaller and Sunbreaker are right now in PvP. I can't see ANYTHING if a Stormcaller is anywhere near me, even in situations where I have a Super up or a shotgun or whatever I literally cannot even see the person well enough to aim anything, it's fucking dumb. And hammers are hammers.

neoism

Good gravy Hammer of Sol

Came up behind a guy who activated looking the wrong direction from me while I was in a Stormtrance. Got 2 or 3 ticks on him before he turns around and throws a hammer at me, kills me and regens his health lol

When Iron Banana comes out expect to see a lot of people conspicuously using their Titan alts.

yeah someone at bungie really hates hunters and warlocks.. sol is just Over fucking powered

deadduck

anyone got some advice for the "kill 3 cursed thrall with melee without dying" for fragment 50? Where's a good place to do this?

Dreadnought, left hand side of the crashed cabal ship you see in front of you. They just keep running up from below.

Edit: as below, Enemy of my Enemy mission specifically.

Recall

Mayhem is fun and more along the lines of just throwing all of the game's bullshit at you immediately, but it really really really highlights how fucking ridiculous Stormcaller and Sunbreaker are right now in PvP. I can't see ANYTHING if a Stormcaller is anywhere near me, even in situations where I have a Super up or a shotgun or whatever I literally cannot even see the person well enough to aim anything, it's fucking dumb. And hammers are hammers.

It spoils me and makes it hard for I to adjust to the regular playlists. Having frequent supers are fun and im not one to care about k/d ratios.

forgrim

Roadmap for today:
- Agonarch rune fragment
- Week 3 T3 CoO fragment
- With any luck T2 CoO fragment
- Eris' Undying Mind mission
- Fear's Embrace

i'm on the collect fragment part of this quest too....i'm at 30, this is as tedious as the hadium flake farming part.

Yep, brought a Suros v2, got another later that day from 3oC.

Decided to get the Hung Jury next, figured even if one turned up it won't be as good.

Risked it for a red death v2 yesterday. Expecting one through RNG again soon.

Apparently you can't get y2 Red Death nor Juju from engrams at the moment. Got all the other primaries from engrams outside of the Supercell so there may be some truth to it.

deadduck

Apparently you can't get y2 Red Death nor Juju from engrams at the moment. Got all the other primaries from engrams outside of the Supercell so there may be some truth to it.

Oh, cool! I guess.

I'm kinda liking the restricted amount of stuff from engrams and more quests. Bet Bungie are pleased too, 3oC could have killed incentive for many.

I'm hoping there s lots more exotic quests or they add them in regularly.

Infused my 310 Spindle into a new one and now I have a 307 Spindle. I'm assuming this one won't be touched in the patch?

From what they've said all spindles (including ones that have been infused from 300) will be nerfed - infuse it into a scrub weapon to get the spindle higher post patch

GlamFM

Banned
Just came home from work early because I´m waiting for a delivery.

Turned on Destiny and after walking around aimlessly in the tower I realized I have nothing left to do until reset day.

Feels weird, but good.

Downloading Forza 6 while I type this.

LiK

Just came home from work early because I´m waiting for a delivery.

Turned on Destiny and after walking around aimlessly in the tower I realized I have nothing left to do until reset day.

Feels weird, but good.

Downloading Forza 6 while I type this.

FREEDOM

E92 M3

Would it be difficult for Bungie to make the dismantling time for legendaries to be a middle ground between exotics and blues?

Also, Raze Lighter is the new Gjallarhorn!

Top Bottom