• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

I've got a charged Agonarch Rune and charged Antiquated Rune ready to go. Anyone want in? I'm just playing crucible while waiting. Msg me, inv to party, or add me on psn so I see it.

Psn : Subtervotion

Edit: full.

SeanR1221

Is there any hope to get invited to a King's Fall raid with no experience at this point?

I've seen the strats... some things that would need clarifications but overall it seems simple enough.

Hell, yesterday I carried 300+ people to get the Black Spindle so the raid can't be that bad.

I'm only asking because DestinyLFG is picky as hell.

Edit : Sorry for top post being a rant

I already raided but you should be ok.

I think the number 1 thing is if you don't understand something, just communicate it. The biggest problem seems to be people going radio silent and trying to wing it.

I need it too! :-? lol

You should definitely get it! I can't say I prefer it over the Supercell, but it should be pretty awesome against Oryx with the Aura of Immortality. What do you still need to do to get yours?

Also, Stephen, I was thinking of Undying Mind. I solo'd Fear's Embrace and killed the Wizard (sword to the rescue), but didn't get to finish the mission. It's doable solo but definitely easier with someone else.

wwm0nkey

Zahlo Supercell is my favorite gun so far, had a 300dmg Blue auto rifle with maxed out RoF and 65 shots that was amazing, but the double kill perk on the Zahlo trumps it. It's so refreshing to have all these options with guns again.

Also Nightstalker + Alpha Lupi + Zahlo = Supers for everyone all day lol

LiK

Zahlo Supercell is my favorite gun so far, had a 300dmg Blue auto rifle with maxed out RoF and 65 shots that was amazing, but the double kill perk on the Zahlo trumps it. It's so refreshing to have all these options with guns again.

the only exotic I really want.

To get accepted into the Destiny GAF Community, you must PM a mod of the group here on NeoGAF.

Mods are;
GutZ31
Hawkian
Afrocious
iRAWRasaurus

There are 2 other mods, but they are for activity forming, and guidance, so I will not divulge their names here.

Thanks will shoot a PM!

Link to my full Titan raid gear, as I am not sure if I should post the image since its technically a spoiler.

http://i.imgur.com/4P8YZI5.jpg

So ugly! Haha. Once I start getting dupes I'm totally using those as infusion fuel. I don't think the raid gear specific bonuses are really worth it.
Titan's seem to get the worse undersuit. Those lines running along the suit are usually some kind of funky color no matter what shader you use.

MechDX

Man....When shooting a mob of enemies and the arc lightning starts chaining......

purg3

slept with Malkin

Exactly, I find myself switching out weapons all the time now depending on the situation. Where as in year one, everyone used the exact same loadouts for PvE for the most part. I think bungie did a great job of getting us to move on from the fatebringers/VoC/Ghorn's

noomi

Apple is good. As is the herja from the Gunsmith.

The Villainy from FWC is probably my fav pulse so far, but I got a drop with braced frame and range finder (more effective now)

Hung Jury from DO.

Eyasluna as Crucible drop. It's a Hawkmoon. Mine has rangefinder and reinforced barrel and its a decent if you want to run an exotic in another slot and still want to hand cannon.

Tlaloc is a beast. Jade Rabbit is too if you can chain the body shots.

Conspiracy Theory D is a great shotty, 1000yard also good.

Awesome thank you for that, ive been enjoying the apple, will try the others as well.

GutZ31

Man....When shooting a mob of enemies and the arc lightning starts chaining......

5UsJ6op.jpg

man fuck this game finally got a wormsinger rune i use it kill the fucking orge and it didnt drop the one you have to kill 50 to get a key

fuck this ramdon bullshit..
<:/

Wait...really? I always get the second Wormsinger drop, at least the 3 or 4 times I've tried it.

I don't yet, I got like 14 more to get I think so will probs chase them down.

Check which ones you need on the Ghost Hunter site. We can then see how to get them faster.

Roadmap for today:
- Agonarch rune fragment
- Week 3 T3 CoO fragment
- With any luck T2 CoO fragment
- Eris' Undying Mind mission
- Fear's Embrace

The T2 CoO will be easy if you have a stolen rune. If you don't get the boss combination you need you can just leave the arena and let the event cancel. Won't use up the rune and you can try again.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
People who leave the SABER strike at defending the warsat are a special kind of cunt. I'd love to kick there fucking teeth in.

The T2 CoO will be easy if you have a stolen rune. If you don't get the boss combination you need you can just leave the arena and let the event cancel. Won't use up the rune and you can try again.

Is this also possible with T3 runes if it doesn't look like you're going to make it in time?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
People who leave the SABER strike at defending the warsat are a special kind of cunt. I'd love to kick there fucking teeth in.

I'm just going to come out and say that I don't understand why so many people have such problems with this part of the strike. On heroic, you can really just sword the shit out of everyone. It's what I do, every time.

the only exotic I really want.

My most wanted exotics list:

Zhalo Supercell
The First Curse
Graviton Forfeit

I get these three, I won't care about anything else, I'll be good. The First Curse may be tied to a quest so at least I won't be beholden to the pitfalls of RNG for that one.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Those who made these stupid PvP quests and keep forcing people into pvp do finish something is a dick.

Why not let people do pvp or pve for the same quest. Cmon.

Wallach

I actually think my long term PvE setup is going to involve an exotic primary, and an AR no less. TTK has definitely changed things compared to year one.

I had a guy the other day start the strike with us, but then stay in the fucking Forgotten Shore the whole time while me and the other teammate went to the warsat. I left to go find him and he was casually on patrol. During the strike. I tried waving a bunch of times but he didn't change his behavor. I left and went to orbit.

On second thought I should've ran him over with my Sparrow.

SkylineRKR

I want Supercell too, and Skyburners because its the only missing piece on my Hunter.

Was very happy with Rabbit out of purple. Xur won't sell it and Hawkmoon took me too long during Y1. Thing hits like a truck in PvP, and love its perk. great gun.

Shito

I keep trying new primary weapons, but for the moment I always come back to the Zhalo.
It is SO satisfying to use.
I quite enjoy switching to Hung Jury / Telesto from time to time, though...

Not for hunter!
Oh I even liked the hunter set; VoG chest is still my favorite hunter chest of them all!

X-Frame

Great to hear as I just got a 310 version last night and I'm excited to use it! I think the only other new weapon exotic I need now is the Flashbang sniper.

So I did another Black Spindle run last night after doing it the first time last week, but the Spindle did not drop for me. I though it was a guaranteed drop, but it most definitely is not if you have done it before. Sucks, we spent a good 90 minutes and a couple of tries. The other two on my fireteam got it, and they had done it before. What gives.

Waldini

My most wanted exotics list:

Zhalo Supercell
The First Curse
Graviton Forfeit

I get these three, I won't care about anything else, I'll be good. The First Curse may be tied to a quest so at least I won't be beholden to the pitfalls of RNG for that one.

First Curse = Gunsmith Rank 5. You have to wait 2-Arm's Day deliveries. Yes. Two. And ... here it comes, have a precision (headshot) spree. With handcannons. Yes, handcannons. You know, those things most of us arent using because they got nerfed to shit.
Zhalo Supercell. Do want! It's all RNG though.
Graviton Forfeit = Ultron Helm.

I want this : Astrocyte Verse. Was promoted as a new Exotic, yet ... unobtainable. Like most of the new TTK exotics.

commish

I actually think my long term PvE setup is going to involve an exotic primary, and an AR no less. TTK has definitely changed things compared to year one.

I still think ARs are behind pulse and scout rifles overall. I personally think scouts are the optimal primary in almost every situation you'd use a primary.

commish

So I did another Black Spindle run last night after doing it the first time last week, but the Spindle did not drop for me. I though it was a guaranteed drop, but it most definitely is not if you have done it before. Sucks, we spent a good 90 minutes and a couple of tries. The other two on my fireteam got it, and they had done it before. What gives.

Your two friends are the only people in all of Destiny who have received multiple spindles on the same character then.

colinp

Banned
For some reason most of my found engrams are armor so I'm out of weapon parts. There isn't any way to buy them is there?

Top Bottom