• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
What's going on? Just logged on, downloaded a small patch but my BS is still 310. Are they still nerfing it or no?

lol my confusion totp'd. Here is the video of the glitched final encounter of the raid me and fellow gaffers did last night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu5dCwIHbsY

spoilers obvs

This thread moves so fast that everytime I refresh and see 5 pages, I always think some big news came out. Spindle talk and now 3oC, is the real deal.

I'm fairly happy about 3oC. It helped me get a warlock TTK chest last night after my 5th strike. I can't wait until I get a weapon exotic engram.

chur

Any interest in forming a group for a Daughters/Oryx clear? I'm sitting the on the Daughters CP, would love to be able to clear out the raid. Vets and nubs alike are welcome, but ~290+ light is preferred. I'd really like to be able to clear it!

PSN - rolyreyes
I'll join.

PSN churmom

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I don't think we know what
the Speaker is. Hmm. Did I miss a big plot point on that?
I'm totally second-guessing myself on that. I'm thinking he just looks like one to me and I assumed. I mean The Stranger and Cayde much more obviously are.

LTWood12

My head wants Xur to sell a heavy engram because that's what I'm lacking.

But my heart? My heart just keeps whispering "Zhalo.....Zhalo..."

Its looking more and more like Hive are the Darkness which follows the Traveler around. Or that it's the Worm gods looking to shape the universe by cutting the weak and thus the Hive through proxy.

The current setup suggests the Fallen were also victim to the Hive and just came here trying to reclaim the Traveler for protection. It abandoned them as it would have abandoned us had Rasputin not nuked the Traveler's face off to force it into staying with us.

This is speculation but it's the best explanation I've seen so far of all the lore combined:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...mewhat_comprehensive_guide_to_the_origins_of/

the
Worm
? could it be something like that giant
skeleton
in the
soul of crota
room?

SkylineRKR

I think he's going to sell Hereafter if its going to be a new weapon. Telesto and Zhao seem to be a bit too powerful right now.

This thread moves so fast that everytime I refresh and see 5 pages, I always think some big news came out. Spindle talk and now 3oC, is the real deal.

I'm fairly happy about 3oC. It helped me get a warlock TTK chest last night after my 5th strike. I can't wait until I get a weapon exotic engram.

So far the game is telling me to love Alpha Lupi or something. Its all I got since last weekend. The biggest troll was that the third Alpha Lupi was for Titan. Smart loot indeed.

Afrocious

My wife's character. Warlock lol. What's the strategy?

Spec Stormcaller to where it lasts longer if you use your super when having charged melee and grenade.

Stand on the bridge thing where the boss is facing when he comes out the pool.

Snipe his head, and when he's about halfway or close to it, jump down, pop your super, and fry him.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
the
Worm
? could it be something like that giant
skeleton
in the
soul of crota
room?
That's an
Ahamkara!
Hive hate them.

You can see "live"
Worms in the game all over the Dreadnaught. They're basically violence-loving symbiotes that make the Hive what they are rather than the species they used to be.
The biggest troll was that the third Alpha Lupi was for Titan. Smart loot indeed.
I still need that :p

j_rocca42

Spec Stormcaller to where it lasts longer if you use your super when having charged melee and grenade.

Stand on the bridge thing where the boss is facing when he comes out the pool.

Snipe his head, and when he's about halfway or close to it, jump down, pop your super, and fry him.
Thanks. I'll have her give it a whirl.

vctor182

Nope, most likely next week or week after. They did say "near future" which, IMO, means in a week or 2 haha

No. You're still OP for now.

Thanks guys, I need an advice. Which Sniper would you recommend to infuse the 310 ?

Option A:
QeoFgQz.jpg

Outlaw
Quickdraw
Unflinching

These perks work incredible together.

Option B:
3yp0MAf.jpg

Life Support
Perfect Balance/Will of Light
Outlaw

PB/Will of Light and Outlaw are a deadly perk combo but life support is kinda meh...

That's an
Ahamkara!
Hive hate them.

You can see "live"
Worms in the game all over the Dreadnaught. They're basically violence-loving symbiotes that make the Hive what they are rather than the species they used to be.

oh..

and what? crazy

SkylineRKR

That's an
Ahamkara!
Hive hate them.

You can see "live"

It was also my first ever exotic, when I started out as a Hunter. Never felt so gutted in Destiny, wanted to be Raid ready, and finally had the MoL to buy one engram. And it wasn't for my class. What made me so gutted was that I knew Hunters had Alpha Lupi so I cheered, but then the game told me 'wrong class breh'. I triple checked.

This was the Gjallarhorn week, I eventually bought Raspberry. Good times.

DjRalford

Nope

Rumble can go run and jump, I can't be dealing with people surviving rockets with full bars of health and sprinting shotgunners killing me from 30ft

nOoblet16

I agree with the two reticles thing.
In patrol it is OP as fuck, though, never understood your farming complaints guys. :D

Keen Scout is wall hack + accurate Radar in PvP...considering that the helmet allows you to use that with shadestep it's probably going to be the best Hunter PvP armour.

Nope

Rumble can go run and jump, I can't be dealing with people surviving rockets with full bars of health and sprinting shotgunners killing me from 30ft

If there was anything close to, "shotguns only mode" for Crucible, it's Rumble these days. It is all shotguns until heavy drops, then it is swords and rockets. The shotguns still have way too much range for one shot kills in any mode. It is insane my hand cannon damage is already falling off a cliff at the same range I can be one shot killed by certain shotguns. Mental.

Somebody needs to read their grimoire. The entries were even more substantial and informative this expansion. Everything gets better! Even the bullshit stuff. ;-)

there is not enough hours in the day to keep up with DGAF and read a grimoire.

someone should put into video form, documentary style.

LiK

I thought some hardcore Destiny geek would make a video series about the Grimoires by now. maybe they have but I haven't looked.

Dave_6

So 3oC is slightly nerfed now? Lol they've been nerfed for me. I've used ~15 and gotten only two exotic engrams. All used on Heroic strikes.

Top Bottom