• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

how are people getting the subclass emblems, is it a quest? I hvnt got any yet and ive done just about everything sans, finishing the raid

In light of the somewhat recent presidential news, when I saw D I immediately thought of the candidate from iowa that ends with Nuts. Stupid candidate.

Man unlocking the PVP weeklies just sucks.
Who thought this was a good idea? It takes so long and i'm still going to have to go through the whole chain two more times for my hunter and titan.

Oh! Yes! This was constantly happening to me, and only me, in my raid group. It happened last week and again yesterday. It seemed to only happen
after the 1st transfer.
We tried
switching sides, switching order,
nothing. Again, it was only me.

I feel better now that I'm not the only one, I thought I was doing something wrong
Yeah I'm also glad I'm not the only one, but shit is depressing.. letting down your team over and over for something that is out of your hands. :(

I have had a few in-game crashes though, so I'm rebuilding my PS4's database right now to see if that helps any.

BahamutPT

Just got matched into an ongoing Rift game right as the match ended and loot was dropping.
Got a simple rare 299 Machine Gun.

Baliis

Man, that reddit link. Awesome, fascinating stuff. Thanks for posting

I've seen it posted several times now, but it should be noted that the info in Rasputin #5 is detailing
a contingency plan for if the traveler tries to leave. There's no proof one way or the other yet if he had to activate that plan, though they seem to be leaning that way.

how are people getting the subclass emblems, is it a quest? I hvnt got any yet and ive done just about everything sans, finishing the raid

got the hunter gunslinger quest from cayde

15 throwing knife kills
20 solar grenade kills
30 multi kill golden gun kills

all crucible

after I finished i got the emblem and quest for bladedancer

The Court of Oryx stuff is kind of confusing. I read online there are 3 statues that indicate varying degrees of difficulty? Do I actually choose between them or something? Or is the difficulty strictly based off which rune I use? I was minding my own business getting calcified fragments and ran across a ton of people doing CoO. I stopped and helped twice, and now have to parts of the CoO done....but I don't actually know much about it for myself.

Sullichin

It was to me when I only got my 2nd Y2 Ahamkara's Spine and Claws of Ahamkara from them. I want one of the new primaries :/

I blew through a lot of 3oC doing strikes and only got one weapon engram. Turned into The Last Word :(
I got more Titan armor than anything, and I don't play as a Titan

vctor182

Depends on what you want to do with it. I assume you'll use it for PvE. One of the first things I look at is scope preference. If you like both fine in that regard I'd opt for the thousand yard stare. The perks on the Omolon are better suited for PvP and with perfect balance that thousand yard stare could be pretty good for nailing bosses. I don't know what will of light does but it could be useful.

It depends on what kind of sniper you want, PvP or Pve...what kind of scope it has.
That Omolon sniper has shit aim assist so these questions matter.

Omolon scopes:
Condor SS2
Faucon SS1

1000-Yard scopes:
Hawkeye SLR15
Viewtac SLH20
Ambush SLH25

Weird I didn't knew the Omolon had poor AA I've been landing headshoots pretty good with it. Will of Light does bonus damage to Taken enemies.

Baliis

The Court of Oryx stuff is kind of confusing. I read online there are 3 statues that indicate varying degrees of difficulty? Do I actually choose between them or something? Or is the difficulty strictly based off which rune I use? I was minding my own business getting calcified fragments and ran across a ton of people doing CoO. I stopped and helped twice, and now have to parts of the CoO done....but I don't actually know much about it for myself.

Each statue corresponds to a rune, you can't activate the statue if you don't have the right rune.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
New thread its already almost 40.

Working on my hunter. If any raids are going on tonight I could join.

Did they nerf the spindle yet? My 307 is still alive.

Each statue corresponds to a rune, you can't activate the statue if you don't have the right rune.
Ahhh. Gotcha. Thank you. Final dumb question: do I have to be standing in the poisonous crap to activate a rune? Or can I use one from inventory standing in that safe spot in front of the court that everyone seems to hang out on?

Daemul

15 throwing knife kills
20 solar grenade kills

all crucible

All that shit for an emblem?

post-29155-Blink-182-WHAT-THE-FUCK-gif-Im-YEwO.gif

15 throwing knife kills
20 solar grenade kills

all crucible

better check my abandoned quests then....
wait..
hunters dont have solar nades

Baliis

Ahhh. Gotcha. Thank you. Final dumb question: do I have to be standing in the poisonous crap to activate a rune? Or can I use one from inventory standing in that safe spot in front of the court that everyone seems to hang out on?

The statues are in the hallway, there are 6 of them. The three on one side will light up when you get near if you have the appropriate rune and prompt you to "Present rune"

Xur should only sell Supercell.

It's the only logical choice.

Telesto sucks.
Supercell was my first exotic in TTK,dropped from a legendary engram from a random acolyte.

Finished 2nd run of Kings Fall yesterday, Oryx dropped me another Supercell, this time at 310 attack.

Baliis

New thread its already almost 40.

Working on my hunter. If any raids are going on tonight I could join.

Did they nerf the spindle yet? My 307 is still alive.

Start one tonight and invite me lol, I need a full clear still and to pick up the last few fragments.

BahamutPT

You activate it in front of each left-hand side statue (facing the Court portal).
If you're facing the statues:

Tier 3 (Antiquated) | Tier 2 (Stolen) | Tier 1 (Reciprocal)

Frenden

Banned
Does the Eris quest to get the 300 artifact take a long time? I need to read up on it.

I'm at 295 and have a weak-ass 270-or-280 artifact. It and the ghost are holding me back. I should probably raid soon.

Oscar

Haven't seen any other Titans rocking exotic armor.

I have (all year 2)

- Empyrean
- Inmost Light
- Skullfort

- Alpha Lupi

- Immolation Fists
- No Backup Plans

Omolon scopes:
Condor SS2
Faucon SS1

1000-Yard scopes:
Hawkeye SLR15
Viewtac SLH20
Ambush SLH25

Weird I didn't knew the Omolon had poor AA I've been landing headshoots pretty good with it. Will of Light does bonus damage to Taken enemies.

I have no experience with those Omolon scopes so I can't speak to that. I'm not too surprised that the Omolon has poor AA as the Omolon test snipers I've used have always seemed pretty poor in the AA department. The 1000YS has good base AA. The scopes on it are average. Viewtac looks cool but it and Ambush both are very vulnerable to flinching. With Ambush and perfect balance that 1000YS will be close to max stability so that's a plus. Bonus damage to taken sounds decent. I'd go with the latter.

Shito

Instead of just doing the weekly and nightfall like we used to every week, my little group of "semi-casual" friends has been doing dreadnaught stuff for the past one hour and a half.
Argonach rune, CoO, the scent chest, all of these are such a nice change of pace and so much fun to do in a team of 3.
My two comrades are falling to their death try after try in their way to the scent chest, and we have such a good time laughing it off and talking about mundane stuff while waiting.

Top Bottom