• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Lnkn52

Hahaha I know what you mean. I have Destiny fan art on my monitors but a panoramic picture would be cool!

Anyone have a cool, panoramic wallpaper of the tower I can set on my dual monitors? When i'm at work I get the withdrawal shakes...

Google™

Too big to post here
http://cdn4.*****************/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Destiny_Alpha_Panorama_01_WM.png

More:
https://www.google.com/search?q=pan...d-gMl&biw=1153&bih=1223#imgrc=uLVL62asIZC1YM:

venus_pano.jpg

Good post deku

On that note, what quests does everyone have in their inventory? I feel like i'm missing out on some quest.

Well people are still doing blind raids like the groups Afro was talking about.

got mine when i killed oryx, i dont know if was the "road to kings fall" or "old hungry", but was exactly when i delivered a quest to Eris before complete the raid for first time

I'm forever keeping one Fatebringer, one Gjallarhorn, one Hunger of Crota and one Black Hammer in my Vault.

Doing this with the VoC and Vex Mythoclast :(

So how do I get my 310 Artifact?

Here is a quick explanation in case people were wondering. Some people know this but you still see questions, so I thought I would write up something. Note that this is the only way to get a 310 Artifact (or even a 301+) in the game right now.

1) Finish the eight main story missions.

2) Do the Eris CoO quest to get a 300 artifact (I don't know if this is necessary but it's good to have for now). To do this you do one CoO on your own and then go and talk to Eris and pick up the quest. You will see no Eris quest indicator on your map, but when you talk to her she gives it to you.

3) Do all the quests for the vanguard that have a TTK picture in them. This one:

The_taken_king_quest_icon1.png

In these quests you have to beat three ultra bosses in three different locations on earth. The same boss spawns in the same location each time as long as you kill all three of his lieutenants. It's Skywatch, Rocket Yard, and the Divide. It helps to bring a fire team. I believe these Ultra's are on a somewhat long timer and if you don't beat them in time they despawn. You have to do some story missions. And you have to beat six lieutenants on mars too.

4) At a certain point you will need to do the shield brothers strike quest in order to continue the "Taken Wars quests". This is sort of poorly explained in game but the Taken Wars quest will not continue, and then you have to do the shield brothers strike quest and then the Taken Wars quests continue.

5) You do not need to do any of the Taken Wars stuff with Petra and Variks. That is completely separate.

6) Eventually you get a quest called "The Road to Kings Fall". This is it. Do the Summoners Circle story mission.

7) Then the last step in the "The Road to Kings Fall" is to beat all the bosses in the raid. Once you do that you can pick up your 310 Artifact from Eris.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Damn there's a 300 artifact I could have had this whole time?!

Well damn! I wonder how long that quest is.

deoee

God I just turned on the advanced reply box for neogaf - makes posting spoilers and images so much easier.
IF ONLY I HAD KNOWN EARLIER

6MxdWZ3.gif

SkylineRKR

I'm forever keeping one Fatebringer, one Gjallarhorn, one Hunger of Crota and one Black Hammer in my Vault.

I sharded 4 Black Hammers, and my HoC.

I still need to get Black Spindle, lol. But it'll come. I never have the time when it comes on. I hope its on a Friday once.

I generally shard weapons there I got a Y2 version of. Though I kept my white Suros for reasons, lol. HoC I just didn't like.

The first one doesn't work for me but the rest does, thanks!

6 tier 1 CoO
3 tier 2 CoO
1 tier 3 CoO

Not long at all. And you just need be a participant, not the summoner.

It's easy. The entire quest is:

Do 6 Tier 1 CoO
Do 3 Tier 2 CoO
Do 1 Tier 3 CoO

None of the above have to be your actual rune.

That one is simple.

1. Do one CoO event (any tier)

2. Head back to Eris and she will have a quest available

3. Complete 6 CoO Tier 1 events

4. Complete 3 Tier 2 events

5. Complete a single Tier 3 event

6. Head back to Eris

And done.

Edit: it is 6

Oh wow thanks! Can't wait to try it out. Looks like I'll be 300 today

Namikaze1

Damn there's a 300 artifact I could have had this whole time?!

Well damn! I wonder how long that quest is.
That one is simple.

1. Do one CoO event (any tier)

2. Head back to Eris and she will have a quest available

3. Complete 6 CoO Tier 1 events

4. Complete 3 Tier 2 events

5. Complete a single Tier 3 event

6. Head back to Eris

And done.

Edit: it is 6

Wait, why are people using snipers for (RAID)
Oryx ogres
? I always run wildcard during this phase, or "floater" if you will. I always use fusion rifle and encourage all the corner guardians to use fusion rifles as well. Tons of damage, tons of ammo, really good at staggering
the ogres
. Solar grenades, Vortex grenades, and whatever those funny defender grenades are called helps a ton as well (basically any grenade that stays active for a long time)

zewone

This game would be so much better if accuracy pentalties while jumping were removed and 50% of the cover on the maps went along with it.

i'm going to draw up a revised layout of Sector 618 and post it in a bit.

This is how they fix PVP:

• return The Last Word to it's former glory

phen0m24

dude why didn't you invite me to your spindle train? i could give driviks a piece of my mind again.
Oh man I was running with Bogey and he was going through his list. (Not sure if checking it twice)

I saw you on though. Let's goof off this weekend! I need to collect fragments and do the mission I helped you with. I think.

Fragments. Farming. Fun.

Navy Bean

It's a shame that the 300 level Sunless Cell strike is so damn tedious. It's not fun, or particularly hard, just annoying as hell.

But, the boss fight is actually good chaotic fun, trying to kite the wardens, stay alive, and pick away at the boss.

Repost from general,

So other than the FWC rocket launcher and Hung Jury is there any other weapon to use marks on? I might move on to exotics from the kiosk.

Top Bottom