• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

shermas

Found an LFG team for my first raid run this morning... good times.

There were two of us that hadn't done it before and they were patient with my mediocre (terrible) jumping skills.

The group fell apart when we got to the fight before Oryx, but it didn't take us very long to get to that point. I need to take care of the last two battles and I'll complete that quest for Eris (and some other quest, I think).

10 years since Serenity last night.

tumblr_m5vtkvLBgx1qir083o1_400.gif

Give her a glowing rock and change the text to "Oryx"

FINGERS ON MY MIND, ZAVALA!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
On Tuesday this happened to me. They weren't lining up like usual. I assumed I was in a bad spot and switched to my sword and just blocked the damn things.

Also, if you're on a hunter, if you shadestep through them, and then shadestep back, you will avoid all of them 95% of the time.

Never even thought about sword or shadestep.
Both excellent suggestions.

But I think it had to do with my network connection.
I got vultured and now it's telling me Xbox Live core services are having issues.

SeanR1221

It's weird having no exotics on right now. But hey, whatever gets me to 301. I'm going to do heavy 3oC farming this weekend and cross my fingers for 310 exotics to infuse

D_psipher

If anyone needs to kill Oryx. So do I!

It's very possible, but it will take some time. Drops of 300 light items are pretty rare.

I have a cocoon weapon for every slot. I will rip that thing apart next time we meet.

If you are still looking I would like to join you. PSN: d_psipher.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone doing a raid from the start or at least the first boss? I still need to do 2 characters this week. PSN: ultrajari

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I heard aggressive ballistics got nerfed. Should I be using accurized ballistics on Hawkmoon?
Mhm, or Field Choke. Try each and go with what feels better to you. I like Field Choke. Listen for the chime and use your magazine wisely to maximize your lucky bullets.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Okay I'll put together a FRESH RAID group.

Message me if you want to join.

PSN: ultrajari

Namikaze1

Alright, if Xur follows the pattern of having one new year 2 exotic, tomorrow will be the Titan's gloves then. First week was Warlock's gloves. Second week was Hunter's gloves.

sensui-tomo

Looking for a group to help with the sisters in the raid, (i went with a newbie group yesterday(which was awesome btw) and i have no idea how this fight works) and anything after that (Which i assume is the end of the raid )
PSN SensuiTomo i'm a warlock with 296 light.

matmanx1

As much as I like Jade Rabbit for bosses and Raids for everything else I am thinking Hung Jury and Telesto.

Hung Jury is so satisfying and fun and Telesto is just....wow.

In the heavy slot I alternate between a Suros RL with HH and Baron's Ambition MG with the perk of extra damage vs Taken.

I just need higher light level equipment to move my overall light level up (sitting at 295 right now).

I haven't gotten it yet. Tomorrow I will have enough marks to buy it, and I also probably will complete the quest to get it.

Question: Which version has the better roll?

Quest: Shortgaze, Last Resort, Skip/Rifled/Mutiny, Firefly
Vendor: Longview, Triple Tap, Perfect Balance/Reinforced/Hannibal, Unflinching, Mulligan

Namikaze1

Finally have some time for myself. Between the weirdest barbershop experience of my life and making a lasagna, I haven't had that much time to play Destiny today. Only had enough time earlier to do daily and that was it.

I haven't gotten it yet. Tomorrow I will have enough marks to buy it, and I also probably will complete the quest to get it.

Vendor: Longview, Triple Tap, Perfect Balance/Reinforced/Hannibal, Unflinching, Mulligan

I'd go with the quest purely for shortgaze and it's free, what quest does it drop from as my one came from an engram

Neither are ideal perk-wise. How do you know the quest reward perks though? I think it's a random roll. Mine rolled with hot swap, Quickdraw, and eye of the storm. If you end up with those choices go with the vendor one.

Top Bottom