• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Strider

I don't know if I'm even gonna bother with trials... In general I'm not a fan of elimination type game modes unless there is an objective involved as well (like CS). I haven't tried elimination in destiny yet tho.

Hype for IB tho. mainly because it's easy to get a full crucible group together for that...

unless IB gear is 310, i don't give a fuck

boom.

Damn, all that new IB gear :O

header_blog.jpg

132.gif

Kyne

unless IB gear is 310, i don't give a fuck

are you seeing that shit what the fuck I need that Titan helmet.

Gear purchased from Lord Saladin now requires Legendary Marks instead of Glimmer.

yo what.

•We will attempt to match up teams with similar win counts.

◦If you have 1 win, we will try to match you with another team with only 1 win.
◦If you have 8 wins… yup.

YES.

Trials gear will now drop exclusively as end-of-match rewards for winning teams.

NO.

Trials gear dependent on RNG confirmed.

Title is what every is thinking amirite ;)

Alright I have finish adding everyone that has PM me and sending a PM back very slowly
since I have to wait 30 seconds between each PM being sent
to let you know.

If you are still waiting for an invite or want to be accepted into the new Destiny GAF Community on PSN due to the new firmware, please spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name :3

I did not look over the thread so if you posted your info, I did miss it. Please PM me with your PSN name and GAF name.

It's the same psn community Gutz created and as of now there are only 3 mods. If you want a more faster entry spam
jk dont spam them you can spam me if you wanna haha :p
GutZ31, Afrocious or Hawkian.

inthrall

I think that 8 wins matchmaking will be good for matching against teams with over 9 wins, means you can have a lighthouse pass and try to crush peoples dreams along the way
I'm a bad person

noomi

Noomi's Thoughts

I can't help but feel all the new year 2 exotic weapons are just completely awesome. Kudos to the design team on that one.... from the way they look, feel and sound, to their awesome perks and uniqueness.

Every new exotic weapon just feels great and useful, I just wish I could equip 2 at once :p

The telesto, jade rabbit, black spindle, supercell, and chaperone stand out as some of my favorites.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the swords, love using those!

E92 M3

now i am thinking no new dlc in 2015.

I hope to see major updates, though.

Noomi's Thoughts

I can't help but feel all the new year 2 exotic weapons are just completely awesome. Kudos to the design team on that one.... from the way they look, feel and sound, to their awesome perks and uniqueness.

Every new exotic weapon just feels great and useful, I just wish I could equip 2 at once :p

The telesto, jade rabbit, black spindle, supercell, and chaperone stand out as some of my favorites.

Yes, in the interviews leading up to TTK they said that they want exotics to be desirable and useful. They definitely achieved that!

Title is what every is thinking amirite ;)

Alright I have finish adding everyone that has PM me and sending a PM back very slowly
since I have to wait 30 seconds between each PM being sent
to let you know.

If you are still waiting for an invite or want to be accepted into the new Destiny GAF Community on PSN due to the new firmware, please spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name :3

I did not look over the thread so if you posted your info, I did miss it. Please PM me with your PSN name and GAF name.

It's the same psn community Gutz created and as of now there are only 3 mods. If you want a more faster entry spam
jk dont spam them you can spam me if you wanna haha :p
GutZ31, Afrocious or Hawkian.

JK just wanted people to see it since it was on the bottom of the last page..

lt519

Still need two for Oryx kill, want to do this relatively fast so please know the fight, would take volunteers for an easy run to if anyone wants to help, psn rarbusto

Lee

We will attempt to match up teams with similar win counts.
If you have 1 win, we will try to match you with another team with only 1 win.
If you have 8 wins… yup.

If we can’t find a high-quality match, we will loosen the win requirements first (in other words, we will not prioritize “wins” over low-latency matches).

So, someone want to point me towards that Gaf post about the network device that further geo-limited trials matches?

I kid, I kid
but seriously

If there is no new DLC in 2015 I can see Destiny 2 being an E3 2016 reveal with the first DLC around March, Second around July. Hopefully no last gen for the last two DLCs either.

Strider

Noomi's Thoughts

Yea I posted something similar the other day.

New guns are awesome

noomi

Yes, in the interviews leading up to TTK they said that they want exotics to be desirable and useful. They definitely achieved that!

Yea I posted something similar the other day.

New guns are awesome

I couldn't be happier about it, it really shows that they put some good thought and effort into creating these.

The best part..... there are still more to discover! :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
IB gear (except the hunter helm) looks great. Very curious about Trials gear indeed.

Shame IB isn't Rift. I was looking forward to GAF groups for that.

Edit: I'm heading home from work shortly, and will add any requests from my inbox to the PSN community as soon as I get home.

I have 26 fragments and was planning on trying to pick up the rest tonight and tomorrow but I checked the Destiny app and it says that I don't have the Shattered Past quest. Is this the needed quest? Has this happened to anyone else?

stb

Mixed feelings about the Trials matchmaking change.

On one hand, it SHOULD make getting to lower reward levels easier.

On the other, it makes me getting to Mercury without being carried even less possible than it was previously.

As long as they don't gate blatantly PVE gear behind ToO again, I *think* I'm OK with this.

Top Bottom