• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I still need an invite (or request approval) to the psn community, my psn name is anoregon

WipedOut

I've carried people through for three weeks, tab ran Skolas schools and newbie raids a ton of times, in the double digits some weeks. I've run the KF raid for three weeks taking some newbies everytime and can't finish because teaching and executing new people can take hours.

Just looking to beat it once, so get off your high horse because I do more for this community than most.
I'm not on a high horse, maybe word it a little differently, that is just some straight up LFG ish mentality. I.e looking for some folks to do a quick oryx kill.

Frenden

Banned
Each time I take a look at the stream I see someone throwing hammers during the DPS phases: does that really help? Wouldn't a sniper do better?
Jeff did that a few times, asked if his HMG would be better, others said yes, he adjusted.

He slung hammers after to clear adds, but not really to dps.

I'm not on a high horse, maybe word it a little differently, that is just some straight up LFG ish mentality. I.e looking for some folks to do a quick oryx kill.

Rarbusto helped a lot of people through Skolas, you picked the wrong guy for this. I see nothing wrong with his post, sometimes you just dont have the time to explain the encounter and wait for the newbie to master it. The fight goes from 15 minutes to 1 and a half hour +

Tecnniqe

Banned
CQRD2mBUwAAHFNa.jpg:orig

Glam-galore!

Finally got my new instrument.

Nice bagpipe for the queens guard.

todd360

Stormcaller shirt is back in stock in my size as well! AHHHH BUNGIE!

I might have to get both that and suros shirt. god dammit. UGH

Closer to ToM now. Need around 25 more flakes, then need 10 more fragments, 2 of which are in the raid I think. Also have the scent, skyburners, agonarch and whatever other chests they are kept in. Then the fears embrace mission and I'm done. Hopefully have it by the end of the weekend.

WipedOut

Rarbusto helped a lot of people through Skolas, you picked the wrong guy for this. I see nothing wrong with his post, sometimes you just dont have the time to explain the encounter and wait for the newbie to master it.

That is how I read it, just since TTK has come out I've seen more and more posts like this and seen some people left out due to not being experienced in the new raid. How would I know he has done stuff like that? I don't live 24/7 in this thread.

lt519

Rarbusto helped a lot of people through Skolas, you picked the wrong guy for this. I see nothing wrong with his post, sometimes you just dont have the time to explain the encounter and wait for the newbie to master it. The fight goes from 15 minutes to 1 and a half hour +

Thank you, and I'm in a phone so I was being lazy, I'll word it a bit better next time for you wiped, didn't mean to snap but it's insulting to say I don't have a sense of community here. Just don't be so quick to jump all over someone in the community before you say something that charged (which is a loaded statement for people that have spent hundreds of hours helping others).

What's wrong with that? You need a quick kill, you need a quick kill. There are plenty of newbie friendly KF raid postings listed here all the time. If a new person wants to get in the raid they have options. If you only have an hour to play you don't want to spend 45 minutes of it wiping because people don't know what to do.

Not everyone wants to spend two hours wiping everytime they get to Oryx.

And there are tons of people of DGAF who are willing to help first-timers.

What soured you? No way to talk to Rarbusto like that. He's good people. He's done more for this community then you probably ever will. The man can word his posts however he wants.

Bogeypop

Anyone want to help me do the 300 Light Lvl Blade in the Dark Strike for my Arc Blade Exotic Sword Quest?

Looking for a third for the Exotic Sword Sunless Cell strike! Will do it till all of us have one :)

PSN is Klyka1

edit: we got a third bogey! join fireteam!

Thanks for the help with the Solar Sword!

WipedOut

Thank you, and I'm in a phone so I was being lazy, I'll word it a bit better next time for you wiped, didn't mean to snap but it's insulting to say I don't have a sense of community here. Just don't be so quick to jump all over someone in the community before you say something that charged (which is a loaded statement for people that have spent hundreds of hours helping others).
Sorry I took it the wrong way, and no hard feeling either way. I try and help others out too as much as I can.

did my first raid today got all the way to the
daughters

was really fun but as always I'm unlucky with rolls...got nothing but moldering shards....

Stormcaller shirt is back in stock in my size as well! AHHHH BUNGIE!

I might have to get both that and suros shirt. god dammit. UGH

Bought the 'plush' ghost, just for fun. It's got stiff panels inside and isn't really plush at all.

It's more like a cardboard figure with cloth over it, stuff with small amounts of cotton. Not impressed.

todd360

Bought the 'plush' ghost, just for fun. It's got stiff panels inside and isn't really plush at all.

It's more like a cardboard figure with cloth over it, stuff with small amounts of cotton. Not impressed.

Werid. Glad I didn't want that then. I also decided to just get the warlock shirt. I can't be throwing 50 dollars at two shirts. I'm sorry Suros.

Tecnniqe

Banned
You can reforge IB weapons
https://www.bungie.net/en/event/ironbanner

RANK 1
Unlock Iron Banner Emblem

Emblem, Shader, Class Item each provide stacking 10% boosts to Iron Banner reputation gains

RANK 2

Unlock Iron Banner Shader

RANK 3

Unlock Iron Banner Armor Item

Unlock Iron Banner Weapon Item

RANK4

Unlock Iron Banner Armor Items

Unlock Iron Banner Class Item

RANK 5

Unlock Iron Banner Shader Item

"EXCLUSIVE IRON BANNER GEAR
Increase your Event Standing to unlock better weapons and gear from Lord Saladin. Upgraded Legendary items provide a path to Level 34."

Klyka

Banned
Anyone want to help me do the 300 Light Lvl Blade in the Dark Strike for my Arc Blade Exotic Sword Quest?

Thanks for the help with the Solar Sword!

Thank you for your help and big thanks to AngryPuppy who helped both of us when he wasn't even on that Quest step himself! Big gesture!

Top Bottom