• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Klyka

Banned
You can reforge IB weapons
https://www.bungie.net/en/event/ironbanner

RANK 1
Unlock Iron Banner Emblem

Emblem, Shader, Class Item each provide stacking 10% boosts to Iron Banner reputation gains

RANK 2

Unlock Iron Banner Shader

RANK 3

Unlock Iron Banner Armor Item

Unlock Iron Banner Weapon Item

RANK4

Unlock Iron Banner Armor Items

Unlock Iron Banner Class Item

RANK 5

Unlock Iron Banner Shader Item

"EXCLUSIVE IRON BANNER GEAR
Increase your Event Standing to unlock better weapons and gear from Lord Saladin. Upgraded Legendary items provide a path to Level 34."

That site talks about lvl 20 and shows old IB gear instead of the new one...

Didn't Luke Smith tweet a couple days ago that there is no reforging?

Tecnniqe

Banned
That site talks about lvl 10 and shows old IB gear instead of the new one...

Yep, seems like they didnt even bother to update the pages as it still mentions level 34.
ZJQ2H3b.jpg

GG BNG

need to add some gaf names to that gif. Whoever does giffing.

Baliis

That site talks about lvl 10 and shows old IB gear instead of the new one...

Yea, that's all HoW info still

Increase your Event Standing to unlock better weapons and gear from Lord Saladin. Upgraded Legendary items provide a path to Level 34.

phen0m24

Wiped and Lt519 are both awesome. I've not played with Lt but have seen him running Skolas school along with Drizzy. And having played with Wiped on XBL he's totally helped out with raids and nightfalls and everything.

(Still hoping you guys can sneak Josh into Kings Fall WO, he hasn't touched it yet) :(
The xbox is totally his domain now

So let's inhale and exhale here - we're on the same team. :)

#IncreasethePeace

Trojan

Could anyone help me out with an Antiquated Rune run (BYO Rune)? I've spent hours with others at the Court of Oryx and I've never seen anyone with an antiquated rune. That's all I have left for the quest.

If you're interested, add me on PSN!

PSN: Phife24

Have you done it before? My friends are looking for 1 person, but the want someone that knows the mechanics.

I have not done it. Ive been looking on the destinylfg sites and it seems everyone wants experienced people . Which is fine, its their game.

Maybe Ill just need to make my own group ?

Anyone want to do a blind raid ?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
#teamsecondtry

just had a really nice chill raid run with gaffers where we breezed through the entire raid. We wiped more on the gate before the Warpriest than anywhere else. One-cycled the Sisters, second try kill on Oryx. Feels good man. Even got some gear. 305 scout with rangefinder, some boots and gloves. Nice job, team! (ultrajari here btw)

k1t4j

Big thanks to ultraji, biggy, sun, rob and f1cken.

You took me a long, explained me the mechanics, showed me the location of the fragments and chests and I had a great time. Thanks a lot!

The loot was not that bad, among the shards I got 300 boots, 310 forth horseman, 310 fusion and 309 pulse rifle.

Again you guys rock, thanks a lot!

Now on to getting ToM :D

Klyka

Banned
Big thanks to ultraji, biggy, sun, rob and f1cken.

You took me a long, explained me the mechanics, showed me the shards and chests and I had a great time. Thanks a lot!

The loot was not that bad, among the shards I got 300 boots, 310 forth horseman, 310 fusion and 309 pulse rifle.

Again you guys rock, thanks a lot!

Now on to getting ToM :D

*snicker*

Bogeypop

Still need one more for help on the last step of the Arc Exotic Sword quest; the Light Level 300 Blade in the Dark Strike.

Thank you for your help and big thanks to AngryPuppy who helped both of us when he wasn't even on that Quest step himself! Big gesture!

Definitely, big shoutouts to AngryPuppy for helping us when he wasn't even on this step of the quest!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Still need one more for help on the last step of the Arc Exotic Sword quest; the Light Level 300 Blade in the Dark Strike.

Definitely, big shoutouts to AngryPuppy for helping us when he wasn't even on this step of the quest!

I need the void so I'll help. Psn Tigerheli

WipedOut

Wiped and Lt519 are both awesome. I've not played with Lt but have seen him running Skolas school along with Drizzy. And having played with Wiped on XBL he's totally helped out with raids and nightfalls and everything.

(Still hoping you guys can sneak Josh into Kings Fall WO, he hasn't touched it yet) :(
The xbox is totally his domain now

So let's inhale and exhale here - we're on the same team. :)

#IncreasethePeace
Absolutely, did he join VFI? Just make sure to post there or have him post in there and we'll get him through one.

This thread moves waaaay too fast now, I think I missed an entire OT.

Again, sorry to LT, XBL being down leaves too much time on my hands.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
TWO MORE SOLITON WHATEVER. FUCK THIS

Just watch Giant Bomb raid and chill while you do it, man. A sure way to go insane is to get super frustrated every time you don't get one :p

Kyoufu

Man, the Void sword gives you a lot of damage resistance during the R2 attack if you get stomped by a boss. I straight up spun for days without even being close to death against Alak-hul.

So good.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Seriously? Wow, where is the sense of community and helping out others. I hope you seriously can't field a team. Thank god you're not on xblive.
Overreaction. :-/ You may not recognize how much Lt519 in particular does to foster the sense of community you're referring to off the top of your head but... I too asked for the same thing when trying to find a sixth for my raid group last night. They can't all be newbie raids :p Many of the people I play with need some semblance of assurance that things will get done in a reasonable amount of time on a weeknight. I won't ever require someone to have a specific item or be maxed out on stat wise but merely knowing what to do is the biggest factor of all.

In exactly the same way that we should encourage people trying to help others when we can we should recognize that it's okay so seek out experience when that's what the group you're in needs. There's no need for battle here.

LiK

Just watch Giant Bomb raid and chill while you do it, man. A sure way to go insane is to get super frustrated every time you don't get one :p

I'm listening to it but man, this blows. I have words for the guy who designed this quest.

Can't wait to get all sweaty in trials. . since armor isn't tied to weeks I can possibly gain all the exclusive trials armor in one week for a class? Nice. . then I will just infuse to make higher level. Don't care about perks--I just want trials gear.

SheHateMe

I want to do something fresh tonight, so I'm trying to decide if I want to do CoO or finally try the Raid.

I've got a TON of Reciprocal Runes and even one Stolen Rune. I even got an Agonarch Rune! How did I get these?!? I don't know!

I'm 292 now (thanks Bogey for last night's run for the Spindle!) and once I get home around 11 PM EST, I'll have about 3 1/2 to 4 hours to burn.

Anyone got any suggestions, or should I just shut it and run Heroic Strikes all night?

Top Bottom