• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

deafmedal

You can wall glitch the warsat, I start it solo and go under the warsat and start it up and wait for it to finish (nothing can hit you). I did that solo, then invite people once I was past that part. Cuz yeah, fuck that warsat shit when the first ship is fallen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk9iq_S2y9s

I don't blame folks for glitching that part, it was ridiculous. I may never run that NF again due to it. No fun, and my reward? A pair of boots that I already had 3 pairs of in my inventory. Oh it was 1 defense higher than any of the other (matching) pairs, and significantly less then my highest pair. And they took away XP boost? No thanks, even if I had my alts ready to go I probably wouldn't run it again :mad:

The final boss room for SABER strike is such a pain, there is so little cover. Worse than most boss arenas.

Edit: That being said, void burn makes it way easier.

Edit 2: Holy fuck Nightfall rewards SUCK. Though I guess infusion makes some of these rewards more viable.

gdt

Used 4 3oC....a little confused when to use them and when not.

What's the best way to use them, now after today's patch?

KyleP29

Any one on Xbox able to hop on and help me with a story mission skyburner keep. recommended light 260 but ill take any help. Msg me KyleP29 on xbox

has anyone figured out the exact math for how infusing works? like for example, if i wanted to use a 298 blue item to infuse something lower, how close would the lower item have to be to end up at the full 298?

SheHateMe

Pop one before facing an Ultra.

Just one. If it doesn't give you an engram, move on to the next Ultra and pop another.

gdt

Bought Hawkmoon year 2 oh yeah. Finally got a primary I'm comfy with.

But damn gotta use a shard for every infusion.

On the plus side it matched the attack level of the weapon i infused.

gdt

Hit 281! I probably won't be able to set aside time to raid until Tuesday tho.

Because of the pope in philly I've gotta work the weekend.....and 2nd shift as well. Been a long time since I've worked a middle shift.

SnakeEyes

Banned
The final boss room for SABER strike is such a pain, there is so little cover. Worse than most boss arenas.

Edit 2: Holy fuck Nightfall rewards SUCK. Though I guess infusion makes some of these rewards more viable.
I got a purple Crucible helmet out of the NF, so I was disappointed as well. At least the Void Burn made it easy as hell with the Telesto, Nova Bomb, and the KF Raid Rocket Launcher.

Just use one. You will have a triangle under your level 40. (where the telemetry buffs go in the character screen.) As soon as you kill an ultra, that triangle goes away. Pop another one. Eventually you'll get an exotic engram. Rinse and repeat forever.

Skolas taught you how to do that strike.

Rotate, mother fucker!

LiK

Sorry guys, no mic cuz I need to charge it right now but just tell me what to do. I'll mic up as soon as it's done charging.

Shito

That is the cheesiest thing I have seen in Destiny since day 1. Lol.
Still less cheesy than the OOB glitch on the Val Taaurc room. ^^
Haven't tried this one in a long time but I think they "fixed" it by making so armor piercing rounds don't work anymore on these walls?

Top Bottom