• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Vire

Deej leaving?

Twitter said: "It's been great"

I wish the best for him and his family, but he has been my least favorite community manager by far and I can't say I would miss em.

R0ckman

Ok, GAF, another question.

There seems to be practically no penalty to joining a faction in TTK. You seem to get full Crucible and Vanguard faction, but you get an additional 50% that goes toward your chosen faction. The only downside is the initial 2500 glimmer investment.

Is this true? If so I'm said that I spent over a week without joining any factions. :(

Why the hell should there be a downside?

Deku Tree

There seems to be practically no penalty to joining a faction in TTK. You seem to get full Crucible and Vanguard faction, but you get an additional 50% that goes toward your chosen faction. The only downside is the initial 2500 glimmer investment.

Is this true? If so I'm said that I spent over a week without joining any factions. :(

Yep

III-V

yes

III-V

Deej leaving?

I wish the best for him and his family, but he has been my least favorite community manager by far and I can't say I would miss em.

This was announced today? No surprise, but I missed it I guess.

R0ckman

Deej leaving?

Huh, can't imagine our Destiny news without him for better or for worse, Cozmos replacing him or something?

btkadams

So what happened today with the black spindle mission? I assume we now know for sure whether it's accessible in the 240 heroic version of the mission? Is it? Or is it just when the mission is a heroic daily?

is the raid the only way to get over the 290 hump?
decrypted something like 200 engrams and got nothing that helps me.

So what happened today with the black spindle mission? I assume we now know for sure whether it's accessible in the 240 heroic version of the mission? Is it? Or is it just when the mission is a heroic daily?

needs to be the daily. they said it will go in the daily frequently.

Shito

The raid seems to be the only way to get to 300+.
You can get to 300 without raiding if you are lucky with the drops, but you probably can't go past that without raiding.

Vire

needs to be the daily. they said it will go in the daily frequently.
I was able to get to 292 with some of the quests done, but I don't think I can get any higher. (300 artifact from the court of oryx quest). But Blue engrams haven't given me anything useful in about 50 tries.

Shito

I was able to get to 292 with some of the quests done, but I don't think I can get any higher. (300 artifact from the court of oryx quest). But Blue engrams haven't given me anything useful in about 50 tries.
Blues can go up to 300 when you are in 290s.
I've had several 297s already, and a 300 shotgun one.

I'm 296 and I haven't done the raid yet.

You get a 300 shitty or fusion rifle from a questline, and I have blue chest piece and blue leggings that are 299 that I got from engrams.

I suppose I'm extremely lucky

deafmedal

I'm 296 and I haven't done the raid yet.

You get a 300 shitty or fusion rifle from a questline, and I have blue chest piece and blue leggings that are 299 that I got from engrams.

I suppose I'm extremely lucky

Same here, but I can't use an exotic to hit 296 heh. 295 for almost all my exotic builds. Haven't gotten a 299 blue yet, but several 297's.

sephi22

Aight 5 of us are stuck at 2nd boss of the raid. We need 1 person who has done this to guide us.
Add one of us:
sephi22
ne0ism-
TomwaslikeXD
j_rocca42
AkaDemik209

PSN

Top Bottom