• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

DNAbro

Man the Voidmaster quest takes a lot of effort. I assume the one for the sunsinger and stormcaller will as well. I know you get emblems for them, but has anybody actually done them all?

Lima

Anyone on here want to do Golgoroth and further on xbox one? Not to be a dick, but i'm looking for someone who's already done it. We just want to get some stuff done fast, and need people who know what they're doing.

Then why are you in there?

slow-clap-gif3clsuq.gif

I haven't kept up with the thread for the last day or two so I'm sorry if this has been addressed, but did the hot fix screw up Valus Ta'aurc's engram drop rate? I ask because a friend and I have done the strike around 4 or 5 times today and he hasn't dropped a single blue engram even with a 3 of Coins active.

Anyone doing court of Oryx and antiquated rune stuff? PSN Aztechne

I'm trying to get the last few calcified fragments for the Touch of Malice stuff and I need to run chests for flakes.

sephi22

GGs and shoutouts to

SilvardCT
AkaDemik209
j_rocca42
Kaikken
ne0ism-
PXG_S3
x__xo__o
TomwaslikeXD

We didn't quite complete the raid but made it till the last room. Hopefully we can get a fireteam going sometime tomorrow

SnakeEyes

Banned
If anyone wants to Raid in approx. 4hrs, I'd be keen to be part of it. Haven't done it at all this week (and have yet to do both the Sisters, and Oryx.)

Tecnniqe

Banned
Hire me guys

I talk about Destiny in 3 different groups
I have 1000+ hours in game and the platinum
I can make Top Gun quotes in context
I can imitate Hank Hill and Arnold Schwarzenegger
I love the game, love to help people and love to be a peacemaker between people as necessary

I'll do you proud
Hire me, I bring Red Bull to the table

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
just wondering, did anyone beat the raid on heroic difficulty yet?

any weird drops? enemies over 310?

Looking for one to come in on a raid in progress on ps4. Were at the totems so you haven't missed much.

My group is all new and were blind running it, so we want someone whos patient and down with that, maybe even new themself. We have no real assumptions of finishing tonight, were taking our time to discover the raid ourselves. Unfortunately our sixth had to leave.

neoism

woow raid is insane lol...

thanks again too

Kaikken
PxG_S3
AkaDemik209
x__xo__o
sephi22
j_rocca42
SilvardCT

hopfully we can team up and finish it tomorrow....
took us like 7 hours to get to the sisters... lol

i didnt get one drop but a 302 ghost..:(...

still was a blast... that damn ogre boss lol:p

Dante316

thanks again too

Kaikken
PxG_S3
AkaDemik209
x__xo__o
sephi22
j_rocca42
SilvardCT

Holy hell! Thats dedication, you all were close multiple times probably too

j_rocca42

thanks again too

Kaikken
PxG_S3
AkaDemik209
x__xo__o
sephi22
j_rocca42
SilvardCT

Good times. Felt great to finally down golgoroth!

Frenden

Banned
Azys_ here, Thanks to FRENDEN and Robertlebrone for joining me at Court of Oryx tonight. Was an absolute blast and some of the most fun I've had in Destiny yet!

He ain't lying. We had NINE people running CoO for a solid 30-45 minutes. I didn't even know that many people could instance in.

Fauxta (faux Crota) went down like a sack of bricks over and over and over and over...

thanks again too

Kaikken
PxG_S3
AkaDemik209
x__xo__o
sephi22
j_rocca42
SilvardCT

Definitely had a fun time playing with you all to the point of not even knowing we were in the raid for that long...thats damn near my entire work shift.

Fuck work.

Looking for a third for Nightfall. We're past Warsat part at next checkpoint. We were nearly at final fight and died....these checkpoints are so fucked in this mission.

PSN: VincentAlexander

Juraash

So I really love the impromptu co-op that springs up in the Dreadnaught. Had a good run of CoO with randoms and snagged a fair amount of runes. Saw a guy doing the scent of the worm chest, so I stood out on the platforms so he could make it and he returned the favor. Things like that make the Dreadnaught pretty unique and fun to play on.

2real4tv

Awesome, haven't seen the time but I recommend watching oryx videos, it doesn't seem that complicated from what I seen but who knows, It will start depending when I wake up lol

First time doing raid today and not impressed especially with the drops one item out of
sections and to only get
303 arms,
the grind to 310 is real....VOG forever lol.

Also this grind system seems like it will cause a huge imbalance in level based pvp.

Dante316

First time doing raid today and not impressed especially with the drops one item out of
sections and to only get
303 arms,
the grind to 310 is real....VOG forever lol.

Also this grind system seems like it will cause a huge imbalance in level based pvp.

Oryx will drop good stuff for us especially if you have 20 moldering shards.

more moldering shards will get dropped:p

It's the last tier of runes for the one I really need, but in order to do that I have to do all the other levels anyway. So if anyone wants to join me just post and I'll shoot you a party invite.

I'm 302 if you want my help

PSN Aztechne

I'd love in, but I'm 269. Tragicomedy on PSN if you have a group.

I have six reciprocal runes.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Thanks to Commish and illni_guy for helping us with our first Oryx kill, please excuse Cuco's scrubby platforming.

Np, was fun. I didn't know it was your first time because you all knew what to do so well.

Have to admit, though, watching cuco do an ammo run instead of doing the relic part was hilarious. I was like, "where the hell is he going?!" Too funny :)

Top Bottom