• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

maomaoIYP

Can't wait for the Blind raid tomorrow. Stoked!

Tomorrow, hopefully I can get someone or more to win a couple matches of zone control. It's excruciating with blueberries.

Are you hosting? Is there space for this?
edit: The raid I mean, I've done some of the later parts but not the ones at the beginning.

420bits

Well I have decided to take a break from DGAF for awhile. The past week has got me thinking about who I want to play with and have fun with this game. I didn't feel like that at all this past week but only with close personal friends. I guess the raid attempt just burnt me out and the Warlock hate is getting too strong on here. But that is my opinion and no it's not a personal thing about the Warlock hate, it's just getting REALLY annoying.

But yeah see you all around.

Warlock masterrace represent! Stormcaller is the most fun I've had since I first novabombed the shit out of a pack of 4 nerds in Control. Don't give in to the haters!

Jafku

Nobody legitimately hates any class. We just all like to ruffle each others feathers by saying that someone's favorite class sucks.
I will say that the Titan class was boring to me until I got Sunbreaker. Double and triple kills for days. The most fun i've had playing as Titan

Anastasis

Well I have decided to take a break from DGAF for awhile. The past week has got me thinking about who I want to play with and have fun with this game. I didn't feel like that at all this past week but only with close personal friends. I guess the raid attempt just burnt me out and the Warlock hate is getting too strong on here. But that is my opinion and no it's not a personal thing about the Warlock hate, it's just getting REALLY annoying.

Hope it wasn't my awful performance in the nightfall that I crashed on Tuesday! It was a lot of fun playing with you!

GhaleonEB

Tonight:

Got mah sword and discovered the joy of the void bow + slice and dice. Tie'em up, hack'em down.

Finished the kill 7 dudes rune and triggered the
big event in the Founts. Very cool, chest had two sublime engrams in the mix.

Realized how you get more keys to different chests on the Dreadnought. Egads.

Finally started to dry up my quests. I have four major ones to do according to the trophies, but all of mine are for the raid (two), Path of the Bladedancer, doing strikes, etc. I'm guessing more will open up as I level up; currently at 283 light.

Vaal! Maybe just aa small break is all. I haven't got to do the raid yet but yea spending hours upon hours on something definitely takes the right amount of patience and mentality from all 6 people. Since hard mode crota and some instances of trials, I let everything come as a challenge and embrace it. If I ever get to the point of no progress whatsoever for an hour or 2, I take a break. It helps a lot. I play mindless strikes or PvP or turn it off and do something else, then come back and either try again or do what I know is fun. It all helps! Hope everything works out soon.

Also, Warlocks are the best. I don't take other people's opinions on stuff I like/love personal. I think stormcaller and sunbreaker specials are way too OP in PvP and I don't care what anyone thinks. Plus, being different is the only way to be.

Actually don't think it's happening but if you want to help run some CoO?

If you're still looking to do Oryx I could help out. I'll be around for a bit.

Don't think I've heard of this supposed Warlock hate aside from like one guy who said they were useless in King's Fall. *shrug*

Anyway, I'm going to need my friend Xur to go ahead and drop that Graviton Forfeit helmet tomorrow. Xur pls...

This is the part of DGAF duties where I remind myself that what I think is not equal to what I post which is not equal to what other people hear.

BLCKATK

Tonight:

Got mah sword and discovered the joy of the void bow + slice and dice. Tie'em up, hack'em down.

Finished the kill 7 dudes rune and triggered the
big event in the Founts. Very cool, chest had two sublime engrams in the mix.

Realized how you get more keys to different chests on the Dreadnought. Egads.

Finally started to dry up my quests. I have four major ones to do according to the trophies, but all of mine are for the raid (two), Path of the Bladedancer, doing strikes, etc. I'm guessing more will open up as I level up; currently at 283 light.

How do you get more Wormsinger runes? I got my 2nd one today and I feel like it's been forever since I got my first.

neoism

so guys going over the fragment guide on reddit i didnt do t3 CoO on week 1??
sooo how will i get fragment 49??

:( with missing the first one in the raid... it will be sometime before i get the ToM
:****( and on top of that the 4 fragments in T2 CoO are rng..

:(

are the other 5 still a mystery?

Wat? What happened? o_O

DGAF is amazing. Lots of cool people here.

- a Warlock

Are you hosting? Is there space for this?
edit: The raid I mean, I've done some of the later parts but not the ones at the beginning.

I think our 6th isn't confirmed and our 1st alt hasn't replied if 730pm CST is ok.

I want to get someone who hasn't done any of it first especially since there seems to be quite a few still, but if we can't, you can definitely join!

Dante316

There are 5 total raid emblems at the kiosk, 4 remaining.
Pretty sure it's for Heroic, then the 3 Challenge Modes (Golgoroth Challenge etc) that were leaked previously. The emblems seem to match up to the bosses/challenges.

Btw are you gnna be around this afternoon/evening, I have oryx checkpoint as well and would love to finally beat him and ur help would definitely make the fight go faster.

1.5 hours later and still no Skirmish win. Wtf.

mdevkGTl.jpg

This stupid fucker got one kill. This is so infuriating argh

Btw are you gnna be around this afternoon/evening, I have oryx checkpoint as well and would love to finally beat him and ur help would definitely make the fight go faster.

What time zone are you? I'm EST (it's 2:15 am now).

Not playing now but I'll be around until at least Xur-o'clock, then sleep/life for awhile then I could do more Oryx runs tomorrow night if people are looking for it.

maomaoIYP

I think our 6th isn't confirmed and our 1st alt hasn't replied if 730pm CST is ok.

I want to get someone who hasn't done any of it first especially since there seems to be quite a few still, but if we can't, you can definitely join!

Thanks, I'll drop you an FR, my PSN is feetiemaomao.
I'll be online at that time tomorrow, let me know!

1.5 hours later and still no Skirmish win. Wtf.

mdevkGTl.jpg

This stupid fucker got one kill. This is so infuriating argh

Hey, I know the feeling. It can be really frustrating especially when you want/need to complete quests. But try to look at this from an outside perspective. There are many people who either are new to the game, or aren't good at PvP and are either trying to get better or they want/need to complete the quests as well. It's also frustrating for them. They want rewards but they're stuck on the quest and they can also feel really bad.

My best advice is to then play with a full fireteam that way you can't get mad at randoms.

My nephew has gotten bad messages for games where he gets 1 kill but he's trying hard and wants to do well and wants to get better. The only way is to keep trying.

SpecX

Just hit light 294. Got through the CoO with some randoms and just completed that quest. Starting to get some good gear and nearly able to use only legendary gear and not carry the blues. I need to get these flakes so I can get my sword and hoping I can hit up the raid this weekend.

Wilde

Not playing now but I'll be around until at least Xur-o'clock, then sleep/life for awhile then I could do more Oryx runs tomorrow night if people are looking for it.

You still up for a raid run tonight? I've still got one more run to do on my Titan.

Does anyone know if the class items not being affected by shaders is a bug? It just seems nonsensical to me.

If not I really hope they patch it because it really limits the amount of shaders you can use, especially on hunters.

Sad to see you leave man. I can understand the frustration. Took me seven different groups to take down Oryx this week. All I can suggest is don't take the class hate personally. Most people are joking around. Every class has their niche. Titans just happen to be SO FREAKING USEFUL in endgame content. Add that with the newly added utility for a Hunter, which is undoubtedly the most played class.

Glad I got the chance to play with you while I could.

Dante316

Est as well and yea I meant Friday afternoon/evening. Awesome, I will msg you later today then, thanks

so, how does exactly the 3 of Coins nerf work? if you kill another Ultra too quickly?

Basically they're eliminating the quick farming of them, so yea, there's essentially a cooldown of when the next 3oC is 100% effective. It'll work as normal when used for strike bosses, with the exception of the shield bros (since it's 2 bosses in fairly quick succession)

Sorry again to my raid group, got up to Oryx and just couldn't get it done. At the end of the day everyone in that fire team was worthy of completing the raid, we were all just underleveled. The recommended light for that fight is 300,most of us weren't even 295 and couldn't take down the echo because of it. Level up and try again.

Sure. I mean I've already done 4 runs this week but I'm happy to help if there's a group going. How long do you have to play? Not sure how many people are around now.

I can join if you guys need someone. I already finished Oryx, but haven't been able to kill the
ogre
. I also need the first two frgaments.

Jblanks

Sorry again to my raid group, got up to Oryx and just couldn't get it done. At the end of the day everyone in that fire team was worthy of completing the raid, we were all just underleveled. The recommended light for that fight is 300,most of us weren't even 295 and couldn't take down the echo because of it. Level up and try again.

Thanks man, and don't be sorry; it was getting to that time. Yea hopefully I can gain a few more light levels by Tuesday and down Oryx.

maomaoIYP

Sure. I mean I've already done 4 runs this week but I'm happy to help if there's a group going. How long do you have to play? Not sure how many people are around now.

I'd love to join, I'll be online for quite a few hours.
edit: I mean if you guys are gonna be running it now.

Crap, a lot of untagged raid spoilers (not really anything crazy luckily) on this page. Not before the day I finally raid!

:X

Probably a sign I need to put down my phone and sleep.

18 hours until the complete noob blind* raid!!! :D hype

*assuming our 6th confirms or get a noob 6th

Top Bottom