• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

A fresh run or from a checkpoint?

Either fresh or from the
Totem CP
if anyone has it. Personally I'm not sure
the Court of Oryx and Hive ship sections are worth doing for 2-4 Mouldering Shards
but I've already gotten my weekly loot so it'd be up to the rest of the group to decide.

Either fresh or from the
Totem CP
the Court of Oryx and Hive ship sections are worth doing for 2-4 Mouldering Shards
but I've already gotten my weekly loot so it'd be up to the rest of the group to decide.

Totem cp.. is that the same as the sisters?

Wilde

Either fresh or from the
Totem CP

If someone has a totem checkpoint, that would be cool, it would save a little time.

Lol sorry X :-/

No, it's the first loot drop with the Anniliator Totems and the big door you power up with runes along the side. Right before Warpriest.

Ohh ok. Well I'm down for whatever if its our intention to go further.
i do have the sisters cp though.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Either fresh or from the
Totem CP

Wouldn't mind doing a fresh raid, if it's alright to have someone that's only done up to the
2nd boss
if your looking for members that is, if not that's fine ^^

Finally took down oryx. Was I supposed to get a shader? Anyway, how do you "spoiler" something? I want to ask a question about a section in the raid but don't want to spoil it for anyone that's going in fresh.

You still up for a raid run tonight? I've still got one more run to do on my Titan.

I can join if you guys need someone. I already finished Oryx, but haven't been able to kill the
ogre
. I also need the first two frgaments.

I'd love to join, I'll be online for quite a few hours.
edit: I mean if you guys are gonna be running it now.

Nope, way before. Need one more? Just woke up.

Ohh ok. Well I'm down for whatever if its our intention to go further.
i do have the sisters cp though.

Wouldn't mind doing a fresh raid, if it's alright to have someone that's only done up to the
2nd boss
if your looking for members that is, if not that's fine ^^

Well, that's 6 right there who are actually looking for loot so I wouldn't want to take up someone's spot unless of course you'd rather have an experienced person tag along. I'm happy to help or bow out depending on what the group wants.

Rehsa

Just did quite a few T3 runes and tons of others with 9 people, man that shit was fun. Tried to all go to the Agonarch but it loaded all different instances. Ended up with a 299 chest and got the Eris artifact, hit 290 :D Raid ready for tomorrow which was what I wanted

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Finally took down oryx. Was I supposed to get a shader? Anyway, how do you "spoiler" something? I want to ask a question about a section in the raid but don't want to spoil it for anyone that's going in fresh.

When you make a post click the small black box with an "S" on it,
Anything typed within
["/"SPOILER] will have a black box around it.

Remove the speech marks around the slash as well.

Speak to Eris as well.

maomaoIYP

Well, that's 6 right there who are actually looking for loot so I wouldn't want to take up someone's spot unless of course you'd rather have an experienced person tag along. I'm happy to help or bow out depending on what the group wants.

Strictly loot for me.

I've only ever done
daughters and oryx
, so I'm looking to loot and kill the ones before them.
edit: Anyone want to start the lobby?

TheGentleman

Neo Member

I wouldn't mind doing the raid for loot and the quest to get the items for
touch of Malice

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yeah you 6 should go ahead and roll it, I'll be on standby in case you need a substitute. I don't want to take anyone's sweet loot.
I'll join with you if we can get another group together. I haven't been able to get into any Raid groups so far this week, and am fearing of missing out if I can't get into one soon :-/

maomaoIYP

Ok I don't mind starting it up since I suppose everyone is around.
I don't have any CP though, so we'd have to start up from the very beginning.
I only have spaaaace on my FL, the rest want to start now (besides gentleman)?
Ricky, GlamFM, Wilde and Gentleman drop me a FR?
PSN feetiemaomao

1) feetiemaomao
2) spaaaace
3) RickyRozay
4) GlamFM
5) Wilde
6) Gentleman or sub?

TheGentleman

Neo Member
I've already done up to the
ogre boss, (Couldn't beat him as it got late)
this week so I don't need the loot up till that point, So someone can feel free to sub till then.

Apologies if this sounds rude ^^

GlamFM

Banned
I've already done up to the
ogre boss, (Couldn't beat him as it got late)
this week so I don't need the loot up till that point, So someone can feel free to sub till then.

Apologies if this sounds rude ^^

Ok, so Drizz is back in I guess. Let's do this!

12063382_955865287785076_1735947713336839566_n.jpg

Best Nightfall ever.

Hey, I know the feeling. It can be really frustrating especially when you want/need to complete quests. But try to look at this from an outside perspective. There are many people who either are new to the game, or aren't good at PvP and are either trying to get better or they want/need to complete the quests as well. It's also frustrating for them. They want rewards but they're stuck on the quest and they can also feel really bad.

My best advice is to then play with a full fireteam that way you can't get mad at randoms.

My nephew has gotten bad messages for games where he gets 1 kill but he's trying hard and wants to do well and wants to get better. The only way is to keep trying.

Yeah I know. Deep down I don't really mean it but it gets on my nerves.

I ended up winning the next match and all my anxiety just melted away and I didn't feel mad anymore

Really regretting my decision to level my Warlock instead of my Titan Defender at the start of TTK.

I miss the bubble, and in my 25 hours of TTK so far I've seen exactly one Titan Defender, and not many Titans in general.

maomaoIYP

1) feetiemaomao
2) spaaaace
3)
4)
5)
6)

Quoting myself, I don't have a checkpoint but I'm still good to raid right from the top or the
totem cp
if someone has it. In any case me and spaaaaaace are sitting in orbit, so those who don't mind starting from scratch right now can just join us.

edit: ^ Ok no problem spaaace, will send you an invite.

Top Bottom