• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Dave_6

I'm working on that quest. I think I have earth to do first.

Still need to do Nightfall and/or weeklies

This game has no content

KAPPA

Sounds like we need to group up tonight. I'd be glad to help with the parts I've already done. I haven't been able to clear the warsat part of the NF yet either :(

I've still got two pages of Quests...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I wonder how many of these special daily heroic exotics there are. I hope it's not just the one. I'm not big on snipers in this game, I would love to be able to bang my head against a wall for a couple hours one night and end up with a badass pulse rifle or something.

E92 M3

Anyone ever have an obtained ghost glitch and not actually count? Ghost tracker website is telling me that I'm actually missing some from the vanilla campaign and I could have sworn that I found them all.

noomi

This was addressed last week. They fixed it so you can't wipe at draksis after/during the kill and farm that way.

Huh.... I had no idea about this.

I know they mentioned something in a tweet, but wasn't aware they actually changed something.

Strider

Raid starting at
Golgoroth
in about 15 minutes.

Mic required.

1. Strider
2. ToastyT (?)
3. Kudoboi (?)
4. Shenze (?)
5. oSolucky (?)

Those that posted earlier let me know if you are for sure coming. 1 spot left for now. Could use a Titan not sure if we have one lol

Send PSN friend request to Tstrider

Shiv47

Anyone still need to do the Petra quest? I'm at step 5 (Taken Assault: Venus) and I want that exotic scout rifle. I have to be in a fireteam to get this done. Anyone else at this step and want to finish it tonight?

This is where I'm at, so if you're on PS4, I'd be game for doing it.

Tovarisc

Malice so good for getting those grimoire cards for killing Deathsingers in that mission, way better than Ice Breaker. 2x crit damage and with max recovery you get HP back so fast.

So what's the best max impact legendary sniper right now GAF?

Max impact, is there even such thing? 1000-Yard Stare is still very solid sniper, can't go wrong with that one.

coy

Yesterday was breakneck speed for the OT so it's unsurprising we're at 32 already. Did anyone talk to Eris today? Someone alluded/teased that we should today but no mention why.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Starting to regret having my main a Warlock. Bungie you failed us this expansion. Nothing cool and exciting, yet.

Good, you're beginning to see the truth.

I am leaning that way a little too. I had been leveling a Titan right before TTK hit, then went back to my warlock, but I am feeling like I might have more fun getting the Titan to 40 and focusing on him.

GlamFM

Banned
OK here´s what I´m gonna do:

-Bring my 1000 YS to 308
-Bring my Telesto to 300
-Bring two of my 3 Invectives to 300
-Use those to bring my soon to be fucked up spindle to 300 when the time comes.

Genius. Yes, me. Glam Lord.

kudoboi

Raid starting at
Golgoroth
in about 15 minutes.

Mic required.

1. Strider
2. ToastyT (?)
3. Kudoboi (?)
4. Shenze (?)
5. oSolucky (?)

Those that posted earlier let me know if you are for sure coming. 1 spot left for now. Could use a Titan not sure if we have one lol

yeah im coming

SpecX

Holy shit, I took a break from the thread after lunch yesterday and we already have a new one? I know that sniper was a big deal but never expected it to burn through so many pages that quickly.

E92 M3

Quick question: Why do I not have the
daughters of Oryx
grimoire cards unlocked? Killed them both multiple times.

Also, who is Balwur?

oSoLucky

Oryx kill 8ish PM EST tonight?

1. US-Frostburn
2. Manicstreet
3. Puma

I'd really like some of the raid group from the other night to come back if you guys are around as we had a ton of fun doing the full clear up to that point. Also anyone that has a clear or two under their belt would be amazing as for most of us it will be our first time killing him. I've watched a video and done the Sisters fight enough to get the basic gist.

I'm in, KC_Darkness. Pretty sure I already have you, and maybe puma on friends

darknil

Wait wait, so Draksis has been patched yes or no?

Black spindle is obtainable today yes or no?

One night sleep and you miss so much in Destiny lol

Malice so good for getting those grimoire cards for killing Deathsingers in that mission, way better than Ice Breaker. 2x crit damage and with max recovery you get HP back so fast.

Max impact, is there even such thing? 1000-Yard Stare is still very solid sniper, can't go wrong with that one.

I meant, high impact I guess :)

Yeah I have a couple of 1000 yards. Just wondering if there was a sniper better than it to buy from one of the factions, and then infuse that with spindle.

ocean

Banned
Quick question: Why do I not have the
daughters of Oryx
grimoire cards unlocked? Killed them both multiple times.

Also, who is Balwur?
Balwûr will probably be next week's CoO Tier 3.

Deathsingers have to be killed in the Stealth mission at Crota's room.

Top Bottom